That khan academy video where sal suddenly began to go on a slur-filled drunken rant about how the new world order is...

>that khan academy video where sal suddenly began to go on a slur-filled drunken rant about how the new world order is trying to sell him mind control technology and how the black gentlemen watching his videos must resist

>Hello I'm gonna talk about scientific notation in this video!
>... so, we have 6(six)*10^6, first of all, this number isn't Real, don't trust anyone who says otherwise

What did he mean by this?

>we have 4(1)*30^6, and this number won't be real, just like how the attack on the world trade centers weren't real. They were a simulation. But enough of that, let's talk about another simulation: Podesta...

>and with this understanding of subtraction we can go through more advanced problems just like how $2.3 trillion dollars were subtracted from Pentagon funds one day before 9/11. Moving forward, we can also do division.

Link?

Fuck bruh i remember that one he talked about how mathematics is a sjw conspiracy. Apparently ZFC is a jewish conspiracy.

>when we apply the statatical data from The Red Cross that details there was only evidence of under 300,000 deaths in German concentration camps, we can reject Ho - that the Jewish conspiracy of 6 million deaths is not a valid hypothesis and we must accept the null hypothesis that this data is false. Furthermore, the lack of evidence of actual gas chambers further supports rejection of Ho.

Wew lad

this thread is amazing

top zoz

How did this meme start?

>Remember the substance which is dissolved is called a solute, the substance in which the solute is dissolved is called a solvent.
>Ok, so lets try to solve this problem
>It says: How many moles of HCN do you need to make the final Solution.

>...and so we arrive at the answer which is six million...
>lets out a barely audible chuckle

different times

Post link pls.

>...and then we have δ/4=ε which if we didn't evaluate, would make proving this epsilon-delta proof impossible. Much like how the Jews have made it impossible to access all the proof that would show their funding of the 9/11 hijackers

> now I'm gonna switch to brown
> ugh no not brown it reminds me of Mumbai

Kek'd

>>when we apply the statatical data from The Red Cross that details there was only evidence of under 300,000 deaths in German concentration camps, we can reject Ho - that the Jewish conspiracy of 6 million deaths is not a valid hypothesis and we must accept the null hypothesis that this data is false. Furthermore, the lack of evidence of actual gas chambers further supports rejection of Ho.

>not failing to reject null hypothesis

t. brainlet

>I'm not going to prove it in this video, but I'm going to give you the intuition as to why the six gorillian number is false, iiissss *false*. so if we graph the number of jews burned/day in autzwich - here, let me switch colours to make it a bit clearer - wait, that's not the shade of white and blue we want

What the fuck was his problem?

unbelievable

based thread

Blessed thread.

HE HAS CREATIONIST VIDS UP CAUSE HES A MUZZO

Raimi-posting on /tv/

>Now if we look at our statistics, we can see here that the melting point of steel is approximately 1510 °C.
>The temperature of fuel combustion from the fuselage of the planes that impacted the towers sits at around 96 °C
>so immediately we can tell that the jet fuel from the planes is physically incapable of weakening the structural integrity of the towers, but there IS as substance that would have been hot enough: thermite
>With a combustion temperature of 2519 °C would easily melt the steel beams of the towers, which leads us to the logical conclusion that military-grade weaponry was involved in the collapse of the upper floors of the towers
Jesus, I was just trying to learn about thermodynamics but that video went a little bit too far

This is a fake video transcript, there's no way Sal can speak without ahh-ing let alone that many complex terms at once.

>t. KAIDF

>And ah... If we look here, compared to the problems the United States has with degeneracy...
>And uh... The amount of power the Christians have and the Atheists have over government...
>We can see that the Muslim countries are better off because they're Muslim, and Shariah Law is the only solution to solve the issues of degeneracy in the west!