Was he wrong in any way?

Was he wrong in any way?

If he is, he'll find out soon.

I guess you could reasonably argue that there is something wrong with creating literally the shittiest ideology of all time (internet atheism).

About what? The selfish gene?

he isn't right in any way

Yes, wrong in four ways:

Wrong about what?

Yes. What a shitty question, take a logic class.

He's just incredibly annoying in his infinite smugness and in the way he believes he's saying anything new and in the way his fans see him as a groundbreaking righteous defender of """"reason""""

He inadverdently -- through his degeneracy -- spawn the resistance, i.e. the greatest ideology of all time; namely the redpill of /pol/ and /r9k/.

He is great for this very reason

His sort, the self-righteous rationalist, the blind moralist, scares me deeply.

The blindly religious is just as scary imo. The only people you can trust are agnostics, the "lukewarm."

This post makes its point a lot more subtly than any other post ITT

Underage

Agnostic/Lukewarm are just people too stupid to have an opinion on the matter.

These people are far more disgusting than people fighting for either side of the endless fight.

You don't have to be "right" as long as you are thinking.

Not underage. I respect someone like Richard Dawkins far more than a blindly confident Muslim or Christian.

Your body can be a hundred years old for all I know.

Your mind is still underaged.

t. Deepak

I won't buy your "alternative medicines" so bug off.

>Agnostic/Lukewarm are just people too stupid to have an opinion on the matter.

Read Kant you fucking pleb.

he sets up some dominos, labels them "religion", then makes a big show of knocking them down. Edgy pseuds who don't know shit about Christianity but are eager to hate religion because m'intellectualism buy into it because it's cheap and accessible like the pop-sci it is.

nope, insofar as he's undoubtedly part of God's plan

lol. hear hear

>resistance
Resistance to what?

A sex life

IN TERMS OF MEMETICS: YES.

LMAO

Dawkins is the most misunderstood man of all time. ALL he says gets misunderstand by idiotic religious people who are just EAGER to misunderstand EVERYTHING.
I admire him for never giving up.

He managed to refute the 3,500 page Summa Theologica in just a few pages in The God Delusion. Clearly he is a genius.

Read Feser you fool

The single time in the history of Veeky Forums someone told someone else to read Kant.

his reading of Lacan is literally, "i admit i have no idea what this guy is talking about, but it makes my penis feel small so i disagree with it."

Agnostics are retards desu

>There is no evidence for X, and therefore I do not believe in it
>BUT if there WAS evidence for X, I would believe in it
>therefore I do not disbelieve in X

how is that retarded?

Because you should disbelieve in something until you reasonably can't anymore, which is the way people think about literally anything else. Somehow people get retarded when they talk about religion and think that god is, like, different, maaan

well put
as if science could ever explain religion