The new head of the EPA disputes the idea that humans are contributing to rising global temperatures

The new head of the EPA disputes the idea that humans are contributing to rising global temperatures.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39221092

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/03/09/on-climate-change-scott-pruitt-contradicts-the-epas-own-website/

> “I think that measuring with precision human activity on the climate is something very challenging to do and there’s tremendous disagreement about the degree of impact, so no, I would not agree that it’s a primary contributor to the global warming that we see,” Pruitt, the newly installed EPA administrator, said on the CNBC program “Squawk Box.”

> “But we don’t know that yet,” he continued. “We need to continue the debate and continue the review and the analysis.”

A quick look at his background reveals that Pruitt is a lawyer, his BA was in political science, and he was previously the Attorney General for Oklahoma. Before that he managed a minor league baseball team. He has zero scientific education, training, or experience. Why does America think this man is qualified to determine America's stance on a scientific matter?

Americans, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/donald-trump-michigan-voters-media
youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY
fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
berkeleyearth.org/understanding-adjustments-temperature-data/
newspapers.com/newspage/68079093/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Americans, explain yourselves.
we are a capitalist country and money is above ethics

He also tried to sue the EPA 8 times
He's not even the worst member of Trump's cabinet.

That's a motive for a policy decision. This is just a factual question, and it's being left to the least qualified person. The EPA has scientists who study the subject, why aren't they the ones making determinations of fact? Politicians can set policy priorities, but the question of what is actually happening should be left to the experts in that field.

Thanks, I'm glad we got the elephant in the room named.

But more insidious than the obvious detail of putting a lawyer who has actively looked for legal challenges to climate science policy into the EPA, there is the ever so small matter of his statement today contradicting his statement to Congress during his confirmation hearing in which he said that he believed the head of the EPA "has an important role when it comes to regulating carbon dioxide".

Americans, do you not care that your new govt is full of blatant liars and incompetents?

It's not like it's something new, the U.S. has always been at the bottom in this field, this just makes it worse than it already was. Unless they start seeing more benefits in fighting climate change the situation won't change, and this will probably stay like this for many years until it's too late.

Sure it's a factual question, but despite how much Pruitt or Trump or others like them complain about "political correctness," they also love to use the concept to quash their opponents. While it may be factually correct that humans are contributing to global warming, for the Republican party that fact is politically inconvenient, and so it is essentially politically incorrect. The Trump administration doesn't care what is factually correct, only what is politically correct.

>Americans, do you not care that your new govt is full of blatant liars and incompetents

Most of the people who voted for Trump severly lack knowledge of government, science and economics beyond high school. Because of this they can't logically deduce Trump and his team are effectively hacks who are ab libbing their way through most of the executive process.

I like to believe some of these people are starting to realize what they have done but it will probably take war or China overtaking us economics wise before they realize they fucked up seriously.

And even then they probably won't understand why this shit is happening.

russians have mafia boss
china is a corporation
japan is stagnant and isolationist
eu is weak, incoherent
usa is a trade zone "governed" by dumb
mena is a religion cave
SA is not developed enough
africa is not even

where did we go so wrong, who will save us if something bad happened

They'll never realize that they fucked up, because that would require admitting to themselves that they made a mistake, which human beings are generally very bad at unless they've been specifically trained to be comfortable with the idea that they can be wrong.

Instead, they will naturally seek out sources of information that will reassure them that they made the right decision. All the bad things that will happen as a result of their mistake will be left out or blamed on someone else. The people who voted for Trump will never realize that they made a mistake because they will only listen to sources that paint him in a positive light.

HERE'S THE SHOCKER
they couldn't have not made a mistake
hillary was just as shit and you know it

not that they couldn't have preserved some more dignity instead of shilling and spreading meme news all over the world

i still have a 0.5% hope trump won't be a total disaster and will be just a white obama

Astute. And it's already happening, with his attacks on the media and the resulting sympathy from his followers. The woman in Nebraska last week quoted on a BBC article, "...the media, always criticising him, thinking they know better than him."

> they couldn't have not made a mistake
> hillary was just as shit and you know it
There were several places that they could have not made that mistake. Voting for Hillary, as bad as she was, would have been a better option. Or they could have avoided having to choose between the two by backing someone else in the primaries.

>Most of the people who voted for Trump severly lack knowledge of government, science and economics beyond high school
>Of course, I don't actually know any, because I'm not a bigot.
>But trust me on this, Steven Colbert told me so on the tee vee

>Voting for Hillary, as bad as she was, would have been a better option.
no, no she wouldn't have.

at any rate, take this to /pol/

It just amazes me that someone that is so ignorant, so uneducated in a field in which he has no expertise can come out and make such an absolutist statement. You're appointed to be the head of the EPA, an organization designed to regulate emissions and pollution, and you make a statement that directly contradicts all of the scientific evidence on greenhouse gasses that we have collected over the past few hundred years. A baseless statement that is not supported by a shred of evidence.

Has American had worse morons heading scientific institutions in the past? Yes, but it's incredible in an age where information is at your fingertips, including most scientific literature, that someone can be so willfully ignorant.

That said, the man is bought and paid for by special fossil fuel interests, so I'm not surprised in the slightest, but claiming that CO2 is not responsible for the warming trend we are directly observing is just asinine. It's insane that the Bush admin was more "progressive" about scientific issues than the Trump one is. Just fucking insane. It's like living in a twilight zone episode in which the most bizarre decisions and statements are made on an almost daily basis.

>They'll never realize that they fucked up, because that would require admitting to themselves that they made a mistake

Give me a fucking break. I despised Hillary, but you know she wouldn't do dumb shit like appoint Perry to head the DoE or Pruitt to head the EPA. Even if she was just a continuation of Obama, why would that have been bad? Look at the type of people Obama appointed to head scientific institutions and compare it to those that Trump appointed. Nobel prize winners and nuclear physicists vs. bachelor degrees in law.

Regardless, it's democrats fault for running such a terrible candidate in the first place. Literally anyone else could have beaten Trump, I mean Hillary herself almost did and she was a godawful candidate.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/donald-trump-michigan-voters-media

> “I think he’s doing a phenomenal job.”
> Redmond was unaware of the critical coverage that has saturated newspaper front pages and cable news reports since inauguration day. “Papers? I’ve no idea what they are talking about – I don’t see them. If it don’t put a dime in my pocket, I don’t worry about it.”

> “I don’t know what’s going on, I have no idea,” said Doreen McVay, 47, a waitress in Angelo’s diner in Sterling Heights
> That doesn’t stop her from feeling passionate about Trump in the White House. “The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and from what I’ve seen he’s going to fix it. Sure, he’s blunt and says what he thinks, but he doesn’t take any shit.”

> Regardless, it's democrats fault for running such a terrible candidate in the first place.
If the people who were registered as independents joined the democratic party, then they would be able to vote in the primaries in any of the states, instead of just the states that had open primaries. There really isn't a good reason to be an independent, all that does is put you at the mercy of a primary process in which you don't have a say. People just want to act like they're above it all, when in reality that puts them in an even worse position than the people inside the major parties.

you people lend too much creedence to what people say and not what actually goes on paper.

no sound bites or twitter comments. but actual pen and ink legislation is the only thing that matters. so with that being said, what has Trump actually done thats so unreasonable?

Here's the thing with Hillary, yeah she was most likely corrupt but she at least knew what she was doing, how the government worked and where the priorities were when it came to keeping America on top.

Assuming we give Trump the benefit of doubt that he is being 100% sincere with making America great again. His insular attempts in trying make America regroup as a nation while downplaying involvement in international affairs gives China the needed opportunity to over take America in its role as the de facto super power.

So even if we gave him 8 years to build the wall at the border, reform health care, increase tax cuts, block all immigrants from unstable nations, bring back industrial jobs, purge media of "fake news" and it's liberal slant, cut down on government programs and make voucher schools the new norm.

It will all account for nothing because China would in the meantime expand its trade partners, invest more in India/ build up sub-sahara Africa effectively assuming heavy economic sway, increase political and economic ties with South America (something they started doing during the Bush administration when we were busy trying to fight a bunch of terrorists in literal who countries the average American didn't know existed back when), build up on it's own infrastructure (they are starting to phase out career factory workers and retraining them to do 3d printing/automation) continue building up their STEM projects like the biggest radio telescope and fastest super computers, expand it's education programs in other providences and expand their military.

This was shit Hillary and her ilk already knew about and had plans to deal with it. Trump on the other hand is just getting introduce to this shit but has zero plans to deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s

Long video (documentary) but explains very well how climate change deniers operate.
It's kinda scary how effective their tactics are. For instance they knew tobacco caused cancer and knew the truth would come out about it, but through their tactics they were able to delay the truth from coming out for 50 years AND not loose money doing so. They're still making profit off tobacco despite all that's happened.
I'm not sure the planet can last their delaying and stalling tactics for 50 years with out major casualties to human life and plant/animal life and ecosystems.

>Implying the average person who has advance knowledge in government, science and economics would vote for a candidate who not only has zero experience in both national and international politics but also doesn't understand that the government cannot be run like a private business

You would never actively allow a janitor to head the surgery team on one of your family members. So why the fuck would you actively choose to allow a realestate businessman to head the executive branch of government which handles law, military and international relations?

For the same reason Obama got elected. People are "sick and tired of the government" and wanted to vote for something different for a change.
>You would never actively allow a janitor to head the surgery team on one of your family members.
By that analogy, when people get sick and tired of what their doctors have to tell them they often turn of alternative medicine.

Why isn't there a federal law requiring any head of the department to become skilled/have years of training in the department they are looking to be assigned in?

To be head of Urban Housing & Development, being a house realtor for 2 years should be enough. A neurosurgeon doesn't know shit about Housing and Development.

meanwhile the millions of people who work in the artificial green industry are complaining about "muh money"

I think you have idea how much Trump intends to do
Without fixing the demographic death of America, which is exclusively the white population, there is no point in doing anything else

Obama was at least a senator and before that a state senator. Trump had zero governing experience. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and still managed to do worse than if he just took his inheritance and put it into index funds. All he does is sell the right to use his name.

>climate change deniers
>they
>video (documentary)

>By that analogy, when people get sick and tired of what their doctors have to tell them they often turn of alternative medicine.

Yeah and 9 times out of 10 it turns out poorly for them because they have zero knowledge of the historical and cultural perspective that involves alternative medicine. They don't realize that alternative medicine acted as an augment to a particular lifestyle instead of a general treatment like prescription drugs which usually ignores lifestyle.

> muh white genocide!
If you think that issue is more important than literally anything else, then your priorities are royally fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY

> If you think that issue is more important than literally anything else
It is more important than anything else.
Name a more important issue than the destruction of civilization.

Are you talking about climate change, because that's exactly what it entails.

I won't even call Pruitt a man, he's less than that. He's a parasitic creature attached to the nipple of very wealthy donors.

He is right. The United States is a very religious country, but the primary religion isn't Christianity. It's free market capitalism. The way the American right speaks of the free market is the way most of us would describe our most pleasurable orgasms. The market can do no wrong, thinking the market can do wrong is tantamount to witchcraft or the denunciation of Christ's divinity. In this country, too many Americans labor under the belief that they too are just one key life decision away from becoming wealthy, Rubio's ''temporarily embarrassed millionaires.'' Americans will gladly raise their children to the altar, plunge a knife into their soft bellies, and praise the gods of capitalism.

yes, and the US alone will destroy civilization in the next 4-8 years.

truly, this one country will completely dispose of all climate change research on earth for all time to come. political control is not cyclical at all.

>a gust of wind being a bit warmer for 1.5 minutes minutes 2 times a year means we need to go back to preindustrial revolution tier production levels
just admit you are a luddite already

>>a gust of wind being a bit warmer for 1.5 minutes minutes 2 times a year means we need to go back to preindustrial revolution tier production levels

This is a strawman. Please go back to primary school or just go pound rocks together and scream MAGA.

that is exactly how the noaa came up with there "record temperatures" so you cant say anything about accuracy when they consider random wind "a major shift in trend"
>does the climate change?
no shit all natural climates change
>do humans have an effect?
yes no one ever said we dont
>isNT this effect CATASTROPHIC!?
no and there is no evidence of that, humans inherently change our environment to better facilitate our own livelihood, to be against this is to be against humanity, despite the fact that climate related deaths have been decreasing dramatically since 1900's when we started altering "mother earth" the most or whatever hippy shit you call the planet

> a gust of wind being a bit warmer for 1.5 minutes minutes 2 times a year means we need to go back to preindustrial revolution tier production levels

why not, how much money has been spent on a squabble in a middle eastern country that has been fighting since forever

Do you even know how to greentext? Who are you quoting here? Nice epic conjecture memes though, really shows how you don't actually have anything of value to add to the conversation.

It's gotten us to become the only superpower in the world. I seriously understand what your saying here, but you've got to convince 300 million people why the economic ideology that's led them to become the most powerful nation in human history is flawed...

because the more fossil fuels we produce the more lives are saved and dont die bc of climate

im arguing against yalls stupid premises bc this whole thread is a pos everyone only says "this current administration is so dumb amirite XD"
i thought this was a science board not a bandwagon politics board

you convieniently dont rebuttle the fact that the more we alter our environment the less climate deaths occur, nice one

inb4 muh ocean is warmer

if you are poor in the united states you still have: a roof over your head, climate controlled ac and heat. food storage, clothes, and communication capability and technology available to you.

>no and there is no evidence of that, humans inherently change our environment to better facilitate our own livelihood, to be against this is to be against humanity

This is the main argument for stopping global warming. There are entire ecosystems that'll be destroyed due to minor fluctuations in temperature change. Nobody can say these ecosystems aren't important to human survival because most of them aren't studied enough. We could wipe out an ecosystem that could hold the cure for cancer or aging and never even now it. Keeping the Earth's temperature steady and keeping these ecosystems alive long enough to understand how they work is in the best interest of humanity.

Sorry, my govt is run by rich oligarchs. Private companies wr8te our legislation and legally bribe our politicians to pass it. What the average citizen wants has ZERO effect on what the government does, we just get cucked by rich people.

The US got to where it is because of:
1.) Active government involvement in building infrastructure, funding education, and developing new technology. Take the iPhone for example. Pretty much all of the technology that goes into an iPhone is the product of publicly funded research.
2.) The US was largely spared in WW1 and WW2 while the rest of the industrialized world was demolished. Combined with that active government intervention, it produced a massive boom in American power and wealth.

but "global warming" =/= protecting micro ecosystems

we are constantly getting better technology and effeciency which is important i agree but the solutions for "global warming" and "climate change"(a fucking retard statement bc all natural climates change) are all luddit tier bs that wont actually save the ecosystems in question

imo the best thing would be waste management and transportation efficiencies were to increase would do the most help to preserve vital systems

flight, automobiles, and now space all prove that the gov intervention is slow, expensive, and not as efficient as private counterparts

Your rambling incoherent resonses that say nothing aren't even worth responding to, but the fact that you "believe" that humans have a negligible effect on the environment and climate shows how astronomically ignorant you are. The better question is, what is someone as dumb and gullible as you doing posting on Veeky Forums, especially when you apparently have no respect for scientific evidence?
By the way, the topic at hand is directly related to Veeky Forums since it's about the administrator of the fucking EPA denying the most basic of climate science; the effect that anthropogenic CO2 has on climate.

>you convieniently dont rebuttle the fact that the more we alter our environment the less climate deaths occur, nice one
What the fuck are you even talking about, what does this have anything to do with climate change, and once again, it's baseless CONJECTURE. Maybe go read a dictionary and understand what that word means before you spew bullshit. Also, learn to use spellcheck, embarrassing.

>that is exactly how the noaa came up with there "record temperatures" so you cant say anything about accuracy when they consider random wind "a major shift in trend"
Explain what the fuck you are referring to and be specific, because it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
>no shit all natural climates change
Stage 2. See pic related.
>no and there is no evidence of that
Absolutely wrong, a simple understanding of paleoclimatology and geochronology will show you otherwise. Rapid climate change leads to mass extinction, we're already living in an anthropogenic extinction. Our agriculture is going to be effected by climate, our coastal cities, our civilization, fisheries, mass migrations, water supplies, etc.

>despite the fact that climate related deaths have been decreasing dramatically since 1900's
Again, what does this have to do with any of the severe impacts of climate change that are bound to occur in the coming decades?

Goddamn, I wasn't expecting you to know your history that well :(

> flight, automobiles, and now space all prove that the gov intervention is slow, expensive, and not as efficient as private counterparts
Which is why the US has the most efficient health care in the world.

Oh wait, no it doesn't. It pays more than nations with government run healthcare and produces thoroughly mediocre results.

>Muh free market will fix it
Now it all makes sense, another retarded libertarian climate change denier. Fucking libertarians...

>New head of EPA hates the EPA and everything it stands for
>Not even the worst choice the T-Man has made

paying more doesn't mean its worse. just means that people there have more money

Of course the high price of health care was deliberate by the government.

The US doesn't have private healthcare, the entire healthcare sector is a mess of government subsidies, government regulations, and government programs. An actual free market healthcare system would be vastly superior.

>yalls
lmfao what

The united states has the highest cancer survival rates in the world.

>He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and still managed to do worse than if he just took his inheritance and put it into index funds.
You just removed any doubt there might have been about you being an utter retard. Congratulations.

> paying more doesn't mean its worse
No, the fact that it produces results that are no better and in some cases worse yet still costs more is what makes it worse.

The guy he appointed to head the Department of Energy first said that he wanted to eliminate it, then later retracted that and tried to excuse it by saying that when he called for its elimination he didn't actually know what the DoE did.

>but the solutions for "global warming" and "climate change"(a fucking retard statement bc all natural climates change) are all luddit tier bs that wont actually save the ecosystems in question

Wrong

Reducing the population will solve climate change AND solve environmental problems

US has the best overall health care outcomes in the world

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
> Donald Trump would be richer if he’d have invested in index funds

i am saying your NOAA data is not reliable bc it is adjusted bc they repeatedly were incorrect but they ignored the satellite data and "corrected" it to what they think the date "ought to be"

>muh denial
climate change isnt a dispute its not a religion, im not a denier just bc i dont believe we are doomed
if you took al gores dick out of your face you could read my posts better bc i have said this multiple times
government is entrenched in the us heathcare system and is directly related to issues we face, also despite it the usa still has the best medical treatment on the planet thats why everyone comes here for it
>government creates a problem
>lets make the government even more involved to fix the problems the created ;^)
great idea, really profound

>climate change AND solve environmental problems
difine what those are you fuck, OF COURSE THE CLIMATE CHANGES SHIT HEAD

you need to prove its "catastrophic"

It's not even close to the top.

Satellite data is less reliable than direct measurements and the errors are more difficult to correct for

> despite it the usa still has the best medical treatment on the planet thats why everyone comes here for it
Wealthy people come to the US for treatment because if cost is no object then sure, you can get better care in the US. However for the vast majority of people, that isn't the case.

OVERALL health outcomes, not meaningless stats that shitlibs cherrypick to make the US look bad.

the direct measurements are directly being manipulated, just bc a gust of wind is warm for 1 minute a few days in the artic of one year doesnt mean a shift in trend

and that still does not prove its catastrophic
so fucking what, maybe dont buy an iphone and stop drinking 40's and maybe you can save up for a physical exam

everyone gets treated in the ER no matter what

Considering that his net worth was probably negative before he became president, that's not very hard.

Doesn't matter now of course. By the time his presidency is done, he'll be the richest person in human history.

>le Al Gore meme
>le tamper meme
>le NOAA is fraud meme
>le climate religion meme

Hitting all the usual denier bases I see. By the way, if you referring to the Karl et al. paper, which has been validated by multiple studies that reproduced the results, you're just plain wrong. If you're referring to that bullshit TDM article from last month, you're again wrong about your "data manipulation" angle. Please understand why temperature adjustments are made before you spew out a bunch of bullshit about a subject you don't understand. I know that it's hard to read things that go against your conspiracy narrative, but you have to actually try to understand something if you want to talk about it seriously.
berkeleyearth.org/understanding-adjustments-temperature-data/

>the direct measurements are directly being manipulated
[citation needed]

inb4 correcting for changes in the way data is collected is "manipulation"

> maybe dont buy an iphone
The cost of an iphone is tiny compared to healthcare premiums in the US.

>
>Satellite data is less reliable than direct measurements and the errors are more difficult to correct for
Damn you're funny

Wtf I love Trump now
Warmists btfo forever

no matter how many times you post these .gifs it doesn't make them true, sorry to tell you

>By the way, if you referring to the Karl et al. paper, which has been validated by multiple studies that reproduced the results, you're just plain wrong.
which has been replicated by other people who also replaced good buoy data with bad ship intake data
ftfy

You've got to love it when Karl contradicts Karl, pic related. Poor guy caved to political pressure.

"Analysis of warming since 1881 shows most of the increase in global temperature happened before 1919 before the more recent sharp rise in the amount [of pollution by so-called greenhouse gases. The debate over global warming came during the American Geophysical Union's fall meeting. The greenhouse effect theory is that carbon dioxide and other gases emitted by industrial and automobile fuel burning is accumulating in Earth's atmosphere, acting like the glass of a greenhouse to trap heat from sunlight. Computer models by Hansen and others suggest that by the middle of the next century, Earth's average temperature may rise 4 to 9 degrees Fahrenheit, possibly altering storm patterns, triggering droughts, making crops fail and raising sea levels] carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, said Thomas Karl, of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C."

Source: newspapers.com/newspage/68079093/

Funny, Karl once said that most warming happened before the big increase in anthropogenic CO2. But that didn't fit that narrative. So in the end, Karl gave up on being scientific and decided that it was OK to replace good ocean buoy data with bad ship intake data.

premiums prices are the governments fault....
whoah you can make graphs? good job! too bad the data is shit
direct measurement adjusted bc "it should be warmer if it was closer to the city"
non of the things you are saying is proof that it is catastrophic!
none, i NEVER once said climate does not change, and yet you keep spouting meme labels as if that means anything

>no matter how many times you post these .gifs it doesn't make them true, sorry to tell you
> doesn't make them true
So who's lying? NASA ... or NASA?

I honestly don't give a shit.

Most CO2 comes from cities and guess who they voted for?

When the sea level rises we can enjoy watching the city faggots starve to death in their own concrete tomb.

Why are you still posting? You already proved that you're an idiot. Posting click bait articles for morons just reaffirms that.

That "investment" would require 1 billion dollars to make, which means putting all his alleged networth into a single fund, which no one but an utter moron would do. It would be timed right after a small dip and before two bubbles. He would also get raped on capital gains taxes if he chose to sell, and most certainly would not have the real estate, and now political, empire he has now.

But do preach about what amazing investments you would make with a billion, which you will never make to begin with, and the benefit of hindsight to boot.

>
>whoah you can make graphs? good job! too bad the data is shit
>NASA data is shit
Why don't you call up the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies and tell them?

Rich people and their bitches are con men and criminals and should be barred from government service.
In fact, there should be no rich people at all.
This is a prime example of the stupidity and magical thinking of humans, that the rich guy and his friends with no knowledge of the job are just miraculously going to know what to do.

They know how to con stupid people.

Kill the rich; kill the stupid people. Save the Planet.

India will save the world

India has poo.

And it has loads of corruption.

Crazy how many morons don't even think to question global warming. Is it because it's scientific treason to do so? Nice system you got there.

Look at Venezuela if you want an example of your shitlib tripe in action. No food, no electricity, rampant crime. That is what leftist policies get you.

>premiums prices are the governments fault....
Then why is it that in places with actual government run healthcare costs are way lower?

Because their healthcare is utter shit compared to the US, so of course it costs less. You get what you pay for.

bc they pay more on a regular monthly basis through tax then the services they are provided

Because they do shit that the US doesn't do like let all the worse off people die on waiting lists or ignore male health problems

Lol shitlib BTFO

its funny how they talk shit about politics then get mad and call people names when thigns get specific then when actual data is posted they stfu and then talk shit about the usa in general and still get btfo

We got tired of winning. Enjoy being dragged down with us.

Climate change is a fraud. I'm glad we finally got someone in the White House that isn't delusioned by the liberal ivy leaguers

Cause they already know it's phony. They made it to justify their bullshit liberal dogma.

Appointed Ajit Pai

>He actually believes this narrative
Seek help, you have a severe case of delusional fantasy.
would be better suited for your "arguments" by the way. That, or you could get back to r/The_Donald.

Politicians lie if they think it will help them, and businessmen will say anything to make money.

>Why does America think this man is qualified to determine America's stance on a scientific matter?
Why is belgium's health minister a 500lb whale? Why are scandinavian defense ministers women?

IT IS A MYSTERY.