But what about Faramir's dick...

>But what about Faramir's dick? What if it was too small to satisfy Eowyn and she began an illicit sexual relationship with Eomer? These are the questions Tolkien doesn't address and that I wanted to explore, because real life isn't a fairy tale.

What did he mean by this?

Martin is a fat hack. He rode to fame on the backs of much greater men who came before him and the wave of popular culture.

I hope he dies of a very painful heart attack. It looks imminent. One can only hope.

What a fucking idiot. A woman of Eowyn's stature wouldn't start an affair because her legitimate husband who she loves has a small dick. How many royal women could have actually gotten away with three illegitimate children anyway? Cersei is a bullshit character. Has a moment ever passed in gurm's life when he wasn't thinking about pink masts and shitting?

Martin hate thread

You can tell this guy hates his fucking life. He's a sci-fi author who got popular because of a grimy low fantasy series and now he can't get rid of it.

We're all having a good laugh, but the question in the OP is essentially on the same level as the questions he actually did ask about what Aragorn's rule would be like.

He means he has a small dick and obsesses over it.

>inb4 projecting
kek

Imagine how shitty it would be to now be the idol of hbo-viewers. Not that fantasy literature fans are great, but at least they read. His fanbase now consists of soccer moms and normals and he will never escape them.

best damn post.

Its no better than he deserves, his books are shit.

I would looothe having a billion dollars

It's a joke.

you know, people give him flack for not finishing the series, but if I was working on the same series for 20 years, I would probably have also started to run out of steam

No, but your 'literature' is a fairy tale and maybe your garbage series would be half its size if you didn't go on about shitting and drinking and dicks and cunts.

I actually like the song of ice and fire series. You people get pretty worked up over this dont you?

Honestly, it's all jealousy. There are a number of writers on Veeky Forums who are "better" than GRRM. Yet he's the one with the millions of dollars. They see it as not fair.

Never mind the fact that Martin was a writer for 25 years before he hit it big with ASOIAF.

No it isn't, user! This is a serious fucking thing, can't you see that?!

Success breeds jealousy.

Then perhaps he should have spent more time wrapping up the plot and less time adding more books elucidating the exacts of Daenerys' bowel movements. Not that it matters at this point. His underestimation of his fan's autism combined with his inability to foreshadow discretely (not to mention show spoilers) will make any reading of the last two books an exercise in cathartic closure for any long time readers of the books who still care enough to bother.

Keep telling yourself that dicklet

If he had just finished it, he wouldn't have been working on it for 20 years.

It's fine as soap opera, but the books have little literary value. It's atheistic in the most unintelligent way and in its attempts to deconstruct the fantasy genre it invariably reveals how limited Martins ideas are.

No, people are mad because they know he can get the lead out and churn a book, a great one, out in a year or so, and that it's pretty obviously a conscious choice to not work on the newest one.

this is assuming that he will write the last books and not a jobbing writer like brandon sanderson, although i wish grrm good health

>criticism of a fat hack is jealousy

oy vey!

>A woman of Eowyn's stature wouldn't start an affair because her legitimate husband who she loves has a small dick.
t. beta