>just realized i'm a pseud
what do?

Stop ruining this board

How?

Whats pseud?

welcome to the club.

pseudo-intellectual

does it get better?

if you can make yourself read and maybe converse with others about what you don't understand

Hold ideas because you believe them or think they are interesting not because others believe them or think they are interesting. Being in intellectual isn't about how much you know but rather being fascinated by learning in every possible arena.

Thanks, anons.
I'll try to appreciate what I learn as an end per se too, rather than just a mean to something else.

Stop feeling like you need to contain a certain amount of information to be intellectual. There is no Aristotelian truth to intellect, and if you believe there is you're most likely disregarding what swaths of people have to say on the basis that they aren't a part of some special club you suppose you belong to. Keep your ambition for knowledge and never stop reading. No one is measuring you against others and if they are they're likely insecure about what they know too.

>he thinks intellectuals exist in the first place
read diogenes

or pray to God

James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given him.

>per se
No nevermind you have no chance of redemption

>just acknowledged that due to human limitations in memory, intelligence and objectivity, I will remain a pseud for all eternity and will always be bothered by cognitive biases and fallacies
What do?

Backwards. You can only fully understand the human world since you live in it.

be a modern version of socrates aka be smug as fuck about having realised it and pretend to be humble while acting superior

user don't teach him how to act autistic.

Nice didgits tho

Welcome to the club.

Everyone here is a pseud too.

We run off any actual intellectuals.

Fuck you I'm here

Shoulda waited for GET

>be a modern version of socrates aka be smug as fuck about having realised it and pretend to be humble while acting superior
I know that what I know is limited, thus I know I am a pseud

Nice get

You got quads on a slow moving board. Good job. (You) deserved it.

Stop worrying about how smart you are and start worrying about how humble you act.
The wiser you are, the more modest you will carry yourself, and that in turn will make you seem more intelligent.
Don't worry about it though. You decide your character moment by moment, so if you feel like you have been acting pretentious then stop attaching your perceived intelligence to your self worth and get over it. You'll get it next time. You'll know you've succeeded when you stop worrying about it.

Sam Hyde is already at it
Try something new

>Try something new
What about going full Orr?

As vast as an ocean, as deep as puddle.

keep learning, dont just read; understand math, human brains and their nature. understand nature. don't get conceited and you should be fine. we're all pseuds until you get to the point where you find out everyone around you is a retard, at that point you need to find smarter people that push your boundaries, if you can't yourself.
humans by their design are limited, so just forget about it.