Wait wait, i got one:
>hey, did you do last night's homework?
assigned last week
>can i see your answers?
Work for answer is identifying information

That site is quite possibly the worst place to go to for college advice

Bunch of 3.0 GPAs ITT.

What are better sites?

Veeky Forums is where I ask for high school senior advice.

tfw 2.6 GPA in HS and now doing PHD at a top 25 school for your field.

will this be on the midterm

I got good advice once: the only honor societies worth joining are Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Beta Kappa, and even then they still don't mean much. I joined the former because one of my favorite prof's was in it.

Unironically reddit (I believe there is one called applyingtocollege which is pretty good if I can recall) as well as verifying claims with interviews/Q&A of admissions officers (which are also on reddit) and university stats from their website and 3rd party sites that compile it.

For example, lets say I am a legacy (+donation to make it more than a tiebreaker) at an Ivy and want to figure out how much that helps. Using a combination of the Cornell reddit, the Q&A with the Cornell admission officer and the Q&A with the Harvard admission officer as well as the official stats on the admission rate of legacies, you could figure out that no matter what memes the colleges spew legacy helps a lot (if your legacy is good then they might ask "how can we get this kid in" rather than "should we let this kid in") but with tue detail that for legacy to be more than just a tiebreaker or boost as big as being hispanic, your alumni parent must be involved with the school or donate.

Just an example.

That's pretty harsh

grad cafe
quora (on grad admissions)
reddit (on grad admissions)

>hand shoots up
>BUT PROFESSOR WHAT ABOUT THE EMPTY SET

Leftists. Always making everything political, even ethics is just cultural marxism. Wtf.

Are you joking? It's ALWAYS conservatives who bring up politics out of nowhere and are the same morons who get triggered by anything not conforming to their safe-space. Conservatism by definition condemns open-mindedness whereas liberalism encourages it

"muh SJWs" have nothing to do with the left, their values parallel those of republicans/conservatives

>DUDE OPEN-MINDED LMAO

>Imply cuckservatives don't do it at the same rate.

>Conservatism by definition condemns open-mindedness whereas liberalism encourages it

Oh boy, here we go.

Fuck your STEM shit and massive debt, imma History degree at a community college and then state school.

No way I'm betting I will be one of the 27% of graduates who actually go into a job related to their degrees.

>conservatism by definition is bad while liberalism by definition is good
classic

2.6 GPA in high school doing engineering at my state's flagship university while maintaining above a 3.0 average. gotta love community college.

>thinks he wont get a job with STEM
>goes to community college and hopes to go to state school studying history to get a job

>conservatism by definition condemns open-mindedness
Modern conservatism isn't 19th century conservatism you fucking moron. George "let the flames burn" W. Bush is not a student of Metternich.

>Unironically thinks cultural Marxism is real

top kek

>Modern conservatism isn't 19th century conservatism
Yep, and liberalism got warped even worse.

C's get degrees faggot