Tesla turbine

Why these aren't used any more? is it because of the reptilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_turbine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Those are awesome pieces of machinery!

BTW they are used in oil industry to as pumps since 1982 I believe.

As for why, I'd say that it's same why we don't have Tesla's Antigravity and Free Energy. Muh elites. Fuck this gay Earth.

combination of some kind of specific use cases and also limitations on extreme uses due to mechanical failures that have only really been solved recently

What's stopping science-men and enginerds from getting together and making it happen?

Its only used as a pump in applications where theres abrasive material suspended in a liquid. Thats the only real world application. Sure it has insane efficiency at high rpms, but it runs on compressed air. Which is really expensive compared to electrical alternatives.

Bribes and intimidation

/thread

Physics and chemistry.

the jewish lizard people

low torque

>no torque at low RPM
>runs on compressed air or a pressurized liquid

Everyone's saying "runs on compressed air", but I know they can be steam turbines, or air-fuel burner effluent (like a jet engine).

They may look simple, but they're actually harder to manufacture than conventional turbines.

Conventional turbines are more efficient.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_turbine

Tesla turbine efficiency drops under load

Finally someone els on the same thaught path as me. Iv been working on this for years sorry about the spelling

Thats exactly what im trying to do lol

Your onto it arnt you

Just got to find a workspace to setup and build it but need funding as the money i make now goes on weekly living cost

Or funding thats whats stoped me i can make things thats easy its the cost of materials a workspace power to run tools ect inventing is not cheap or a luxurios life

That's pretty silly user heating up helium with an electric arc to drive a turbine

How so? I beleave helium is not flamable am i correct? So whats the issues im not seeing all thaughts are welcom i dont discoroge critasism

I plan on building and testing it this year so any dangers i should be awair of would be good to know

>handwriting
Looks just like mine desu

Chemfag here. The problem with Helium is that it takes nearly 5x the amount of energy to heat it up by 1 C than O2 gas, so it may just be horribly inefficient in terms of energy.

Not a physicsfag, so I'm not sure about the rest.

Had planed to vacume everything out then fill ot to 5psi with helium im not heating the helium im exiting the particals so they all want to run away from one another

I can produce a nice arc with only 12v at 7.5 amps thats not a high power consumption if i knew how to mak gifs i could show you some videos

Sorry about the shit quality figuerd it out sort of

>.m
get off 4chins dumb phone posters
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE