What's it like to have a good memory?

What's it like to have a good memory?

i don't remember

basically you never make the same mistake twice and have lots of gfs and money.

i've heard reports of many drugs inducing neurogenesis to improve memory. anyone have any more information?

-nsi-189
-psylocybin
-ibogaine

I would not be surprised
psylocybin causes synesthesia symptoms where many areas of the brain that weren't linked before become linked. This lasts even after the drug is taken. Synesthesia is known to enhance memory tremendously.

where can I get this drug.

It requires enough basic social skills to talk to people and find a drug dealer.

I had good memory once but I forgot what it's like

damn no online? I doubt any of my dealers know wtf it is

Yes, get it online. Either through the darknet, which is riskier, or legally by buying spores and growing them yourself, which is a relatively easy process (and cheap)

Uh huh and I take it you smoke like the weedz?

stop jerk off

You can buy spores legally? This I was not aware of.
Just two questions then, really, before I go and research this.
Firstly, will they grow easily in indoor, temperate conditions?
Secondly, will psilocybin do lasting damage to my already fragile mind?
Thanks.

It helps, specially with humanities and other brainlet subjects. With STEM I still need to study.

>asking where to buy illegal drugs
>on a website monitored by the FBI, CIA, IRS, NWO, NASA, and every other alphabet organization

yes user, just go to honeypot.fbi.gov for all your drug needs.

I'm someone else from who you've been talking to

The issue of psychedelics and psychosis is a touchy one. Some people might have bad trips and yes it can traumatize a person because it's so intense. On the other hand psychedelics and psilocybin in particular can reliably enough produce positive changes in the person that psychologists are beginning to research it as a real medical treatment for anxiety, depression, etc... because of the profound and lasting effects it typically has on a brain.

trust me, they know what mushrooms are

>asks where to get them
>hasn't bought or even searched
GEE WILLIE SURE HOPE BIG BROTHER DON'T GET ME. I think you need a little bit more tinfoil

>trusting anons online
>trusting drugs
user... as we are limited in this world and we cannot freely search for anything and research anything we want I would recommend you to just try how to find a way to improve your memory by only finding a way yourself. I can give you a tip though. Social contact, a friend/partner to speak to is pretty good.

Secondly, will psilocybin do lasting damage to my already fragile mind?

Mushrooms are interesting, you're still going to be you and think roughly the same way.

But mushrooms don't like being fucked with or abused. If you try to take them every day for a week you'll get a super-high tolerance and a number of bad trips

The entire internet is monitored ya dingus

pfft, you probably have decent memory, you just dont care enough about that stuff to remember it

It kind of sucks because you remember all the mean shit other kids did to you when you were younger.

Amphetamine, unironically.

Worth a shot. Just dont abuse it.

It's useful, but sometimes you are reminded of very precise and embarrassing moments of your life in great detail, and this can be a source of anxiety.

alphabay
have fun