What are your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?

What are your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?

As someone who values nationalism, whiteness, female virginity, traditional gender roles, male superiority, and masculinity, naturally I think it's nonsense for leftist cucks

>nonsense for leftist cuck

You clearly haven't read Stirner

does he pick up his wine glass / baguette with his foot or something? how does that work if he has no hands

>your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?
Flowerly.
And I am starting to see that egoism or selfishness whatever you wanna call it is really a flawed concept, unless we are talking of something that is indirect conflict with yourself.

It's not egoism, but living out of your self, being true to yourself. The english title of Stirner's work is a bad translation. Ego should more properly be translated to The Self.

It just does.

>It's not egoism, but living out of your self, being true to yourself.
That is what I thought, but anons keep telling me that something can only be your property when it is in your self-interest.
I know I should read his book, but could only find a book about him discussing his philosophy, and the few flowerly writings of Stirner and what the user's said put me off.

It's you who haven't if you think his endgame isn't some sort of anarchist situation

Altruism is a flawed concept, as well, for the very reasons Stirner points out.

Yeah, take every bit of advice you hear on here with a grain of salt. This includes me as well. I've read his book and while reading I was aware that it could be easily misunderstood.

>anarchist situation

It seems like you think that's the Leftist Cuck endgame and not a communist welfare utopia pipedream

You are an imbecile and I came here to laugh at you.

Stirner has no endgame - no ideology.

Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".

Stirner didn't give a flying sack of severed foreskins if you chose to live in your own dung or not.

He was simply unprepared to accept all the values society would foist upon him, and was sensible enough to understand that you can pick and choose what matters to you.

The equivalent of brain chewing tobacco.

>Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".
not really

SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y

>Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".
xD

>the ego
>the self

yeah no thanks

Thoughts are spooks.

see pic related

Ok

What did he mean by this?

Eye opening.

He was mostly right

12 year old tier nihilism.

He was mostly left

I thought we'd been over this.

>having values
>being this shepherded

It categorically is.

After you are dead nothing will ever matter to you again - right and wrong cease to act upon your person, and time and events will never touch you again.

And so all things pass into the beloved night.

>After you are dead nothing will ever matter to you
>he doesn't realize that infinite repeats all physical possibilities continuously and simultaneously

Cite your sources or shut up.