This physicist slaps your gf's ass in the club what do u do?

This physicist slaps your gf's ass in the club and talks to her about Picardā€“Lefschetz theory. What do you do?

Implying I have a gf...

he looks like if you put together larry david, jared, and like mark cuban lol what a drag that must be.

this is surprisingly accurate.

your hand counts

As a philosophy phd, I would inform him that it is impossible for him to have slapped my girlfriend on the ass, because first his hand would need to get halfway to her ass, then half way again, then halfway again, etc. Motion is impossible.

I would also point out that the past does not exist and so it's impossible for her ass to have been slapped in "the past", and also her ass doesn't exist as it is only a shadow on the cave wall of our consciousness.

Also, I could have pulled a lever that would deflect his hand to slap 10 of my girlfriends ass, so by not acting I in fact saved 10 of my girlfriends asses, making me a hero

I'd fuckin' cold cock him.

Which is honestly the same I'd do to anyone. I'm neither violent nor aggressive. Hell, I'm Canadian. But I've very possessive. I'd probably lose my shit if someone touched my gf.

*I'm very

I'm also very drunk. Typing goes out the window.

good thing your gf is your hand

top kek

But no, she's real. Though... I met her online, she's a decade younger than me, and we've yet to meet in person. So still somewhat pathetic.

But we'll be living together before the end of the year, so all's good.

good luck.

Thanks.

>a girl that I've never shoved my cock in

aka not your girlfriend

no problem. what you drinking? i'm about to order pizza.

A girl that I've been with for 4 years and have seen naked many times. Sure... cock's not in yet, but will be. You can use whatever definition you feel like, even if it's retarded.

Rum & Coke. Rum is Bacardi Oakheart 'cause that's what I got (want to use it up before I use up the Sailor Jerry's). Coke is Coke Zero 'cause I'm a fatass that needs to shed some weight.

Fucking destroyed. How can physicist even compete?

understand brother, yeah i just ordered a thin crust from dominos. what you studying?

Epic meme dude. Real great way to spend a Friday night. I'm sure your parents are proud.

You too.

Probably shouldn't admit this on Veeky Forums but... business.

Short story... went to uni. Majored in pure math. Switched to Comp Sci. Graduated with a BSc in CS. Went back five years later for an MBA.

Basically, trying to be a CIO some day (fingers crossed). Still a science nerd at heart, but kinda want to run the world at the same time.

I did something similar. graduated with a BSc pure math degree, worked 5 years, then went back to school for Comp Sci. Plan is to do a PhD.

I honestly envy you. I like the path I'm heading down. I've seen companies run so poorly... I can't help but think I can do a better job. Problem is, it's all people skills. I didn't try out math and CS because I'm a people person, that's for sure.

Good luck man. I wish you the best. ever check out Veeky Forums?

No, actually. Honestly, I've only discovered Veeky Forums recently. I've always lurked /b/. I'll have to check out Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is better. Still retarded, but not as much.

i mostly do g and sci

>Veeky Forums is better
Fucking retards. Veeky Forums is the most retarded board ever. People think of what they want to become instead of what they want to do. Pretentiousness at it's maximum

Which is why it's "still retarded". Either way, it's less retarded than /b/.

Not him. But do you look st the front page of Veeky Forums? IQ threads everywhere and low attempt trolling of everyone calling others brainlets. You brainlet.

>because first his hand would need to get halfway to her ass, then half way again, then halfway again, etc. Motion is impossible.
But his hand converges to your gf's ass so in theory he will slap it eventually

Bingo

First it would have to converge halfway to her ass, and then three quarters of the way converge

>I met her online, she's a decade younger than me

m-mods...M-MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well since your gf doesn't exist it would be trivial convergence.

the only reason my gf doesn't exist is because first she would have to half exist, and so forth

But since she doesn't exist she doesn't half exist.

maybe she could half exist without fully existing though. But to do that, first she would have to 1/4 exist. So I guess not

By the definition of existence she doesn't exist, therefore she doesn't exist in any non-zero amount.

kik his ASS

atoms never touch