G A S S
I
A
N
T

Grat authors cannot be fat.
Mens sana in corpore sano.

>who are the greatest plus size authors of all time
IF you had access to my webcam, you would witness him in real time.
But to be honest desu, I am much more than my fat body alone.

Gurm

people who lack self control don't tend to be good artists.

Fat women are for fugg, not read.

Don't generalize that far. Most of Hollywood is instant gratification monkey.

>people who lack self control don't tend to be good artists.
You know, I think fatness is disgusting, but I know plenty of people who lack self control when it comes to food and manage to not get fat.

I do unironically think that some people are more suspectible to becoming fat.

Chesterton

nice meme

hemmingway

>Hollywood
>good artists

>all those alcoholics, drug addicts, and sybarites.
>all those smokers post 1970
>bad artists

Only correct answer. Perhaps the most based writer of the last 100 years.

being fat, like any ailment originating from overindulgence, is not necessarily a sign of bad self control. it can be done with full control of the body and mind, intentionally. for example, if people just don't care about the consequences.

The most important one is probably David Hume. There's also Gass and Chesterton.

Fuck you op that sneaky shit doesn't get past me

Balzac. The nigga was the same shape as his name.

Hemingway? More like these pants need to be hemmed because he's bursting!

fugg

goddamnit

I bet she has heart problems

Thomas Aquinas

Gibbon

she's dead lol

fuuuuggg

These people need to be banned

white whale holy grail

Heidegger had a bit of a gut.

Roethke

Au contraire one needs to be capable of being excessive in order to produce art. There are times when you must let the genius do its thing and simply go with it to the end. What are works like Ulysses, Moby-Dick or the Divine Comedy if not excessive? Or really where's the self-control in things like extensive scientific research or religious devotion; is the monk on the mountain or the anthropologist in the jungle a self-controlled man?

It's not that artists are particularly self-controlled men. They just are aware that they can choose on what, where and when to let go of control. They become subjects to a method to achieve controlled chaos.

T H I C C

wrong on so many levels lmao

kek

i wasn't going to bump the thread until i saw this stupid post

fuck you

Jaroslav HaĊĦek

Ah, Plus-size, yet another way to normalize obesity so that manufacturers can continue marketing clothing and products to fatties

Based Dumas

t. Fat fuck

Fat girls are the best.

up to about 170 pounds they're all right. Otherwise it just enters fetish territory, at which point universal statements of attractiveness become meaningless

faggot

he has a nice car though

You fucked up. You have to go back.

Here have one more

I don't get it

He's describing a case of an user who didn't reply to that post whose mother died in her sleep.

What's his name again?

Truly this man

You're right.

I am.

Nabokov

This is missing the tonight bit.

This is pretty much saying she dies of illness.

Like the OP one is actually imminent. Your mother will die some day, you would hope it isn't sudden like in an accident or something, and ideally it'd probably be in her sleep too.

fuck u

Did you know he also wrote a bunch of culinary books?

But here I claim not that it is "I eat normally bla bla you know I eat like everyone and still get fat." NO THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING. What I am saying is this: someone who is fat eats like a pig haha, but there are people who eat like a pig but without getting fat and so on and so on.

That is what I claim. You know I am not saying that it is all genetics, but YESH I am saying genetics does play a role. I think it is kind of funny how one, obviously, uses ideology to justify being fat, but ARE YOU AWARE that the other is also falling for pure ideology by saying it is all the persons fault and so on and so on.

Thanks Immunity Cat!!! :)

You are correct.

I have a fast metabolism and I eat constantly, like a horse.

I couldn't get fat if I wanted to, it's hilarious when I demonstrate it to weight-conscious women and they give me the death-stare of cake deprivation.

fuck

Did you know he is about 25% black?

Edward Gibbon was pretty fat

Truly good authors can't be fat. It takes dedication to write, and a similar dedication to not be a fat fuck

Vices aren't rare amongst good authors though. Dedication to write doesn't mean dedication to be virtues (or healthy, for that matter)

kill you are self

REEEE

this reminds me of an austrian-hungarian joke about a butcher and a prostitute.

Please do continue.

Those high heels don't suit her at all.

true. chubby girls can look great in heels but she's just too big for those. the rolls of fat bursting out between the straps are not attractive.

I replied

G.K. Chesterton

Unironically

Its easier to name the authors that weren't chronically depressed, anxious beyond belief, crippled alcoholics, drug abusers, chain smokers, or some combination of the above than it is to name those that were, there are too many.

Have you ever opened a book user?

Kek. I swear at least 80% of published authors these days are overweight or obese. They completely dominate women-oriented genres such as supernatural fantasy, urban fantasy, romance, or any combination of the two. Most of the upcoming new writers in other genres are fat too.

Chaucer? Samuel Johnson?

the people on this board who hate Chesterton remind me of Carlyle saying that Newman had "no more brains than a rabbit"

they overstate the case against him so badly that you can't take them seriously

Fuckkkk

replying

Agreed, Chesterton is a meme.

Thank you immunity cat.

why yu do this

ok

The mods will hopefully ban your ass for 30 days for this spam shit