THE DEBATE IS OVER!!

THE DEBATE IS OVER!!

Vaccines DO NOT cause autism or cancer.

Brainlets BTFO!

Actually, there are brave whistleblowers at organisations like the CDC who have spoken out against this deception (unsurprising considering how many billions vaccines are worth). The only thing we don't know is how they cause autism but that doesn't mean they don't (they do).

Why did you even bother saving this tripe image?
It claims one community is three, and one community is two, no references, pure claims, and uses ``science'' as a catch-all.

Even if vaccines did cause autism, it would just be a good thing. But NTs are to dumb too understand.

not an argument

High functioning math genius authism is great and all, but most people with autism are screeching subhumans that can't even wipe their own ass and need to be cared for for their whole lives and contribute nothing

The whole term "neurotypical" is just stupid, unless one also uses "neuro atypical" to refer to the ones which aren't "neurotypical".

Should the correct terminology be aretarded?

What about BPA

>Vaccines DO NOT cause autism or cancer.
No, only the physical presentation of what a mentally-challenged kid, born of mentally-challenged parents, would do. More chemicals are not going to help. We will poison our environment, as it is now. The reason we need vaccines is because of chemicals and lack of nutritious food.

>REJECTED by the autistic community
Um, I never got the memo about this.

Do you have any comprehension of how much people died of disease before they invented vaccines? In ancient times it wasn't rare for a disease to kill a full 1/3rd of the population of a country.

>In ancient times it wasn't rare for a disease to kill a full 1/3rd of the population of a country.
Name one example besides the black plague.

don't even have to reach back to ancient times faggot. Typhoid and polio were raping humanity up until about a hundred years ago.

Smallpox.

black plague was 2/3rds, senpai

Then what does cause autism? I need to know so I can do it to my kids once I get a gf

Veeky Forums

We used to think smoking causes schizophrenia, it turns out that the nicotine is actually effective at easing the symptoms. You might be confusing correlation and causation.

because it's an anti-vaxxer falseflagging, obviously

probably samefag tbqh

Vaccines in general don't cause autism, MMR does. Wakefield wanted the single measles vaccine given instead, and even for suggesting that they hung him out to dry.