Faggots and Dykes

So why did evolution gives us faggots; and how is male homosexuality different from female homosexuality?

(((Do you really have to ask)))

Yes I do bitch.

brainlet

god made adam and steve

>Genesis 1-27 & 28
>So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
>And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

?

boys put one wiener inside the other wiener
girls rub their boobs together

that is a metaphor for Adam and Steve

genetic mutations.

also some of them were basically forced to have a family and reproduce or be killed so we have closet gays as well.

>male and female
>multiply and replenish the earth

??

Even if homosexuality is genetic, that doesn't necessarily beneficial to our species right? Diseases can be genetic, and those certainly aren't helpful for us. Could the same be said about homosexuality even if it is genetic?

>So why did society gives us faggots
ftfy

>So why did evolution gives us faggots;
Not everything happens because of evolution. Evolution doesn't do things on purpose.

>and how is male homosexuality different from female homosexuality?
That is actually an interesting question but I don't know much about it.

Male fruit bats, and penguins, are among two of the most homosexual species on earth. It happens when population density increases to unmanageable levels.

But homosexual behaviour is observed more among male's than female's in nature. Why is this?

Everyone wants the D.

Could just be whatever controls for libido has gone haywire and they
a) want to fuck anything that moves
b) are getting the usual signals mixed for male and female

The ratio of males to females is *slightly* skewed towards the male side. Also, a male can breed with repeat partners and potentially produce offspring each time whereas a female, if fertilized, must wait. Thus, females are usually satisfied for longer periods of time after mating.

Most animals that engage in homosexual acitivity have also been seen to engage in heterosexual activity. Not many examples of exclusively homosexual animals. So how do we explain human homosexuality, especially male homosexuality, which seems to be focused on just the same sex?

Well, we also have bisexuals etc.
I think that has more to do with the human condition than anything else. Perhaps to do with the stigmas surrounding homosexuality, and the attractiveness of the taboo to some.

Perhaps, still, you'd think that a person who finds the same sex attractive because it's a social taboo would still also find the opposite sex attractive because you know... It's in our biology for a male to find a curvy woman attractive due to signs of fertility and for a woman to find a strong confident man attractive due to protection and nurture.

Perhaps the rational mind has overtaken the instinctual mind in some cases, and it really *is* a choice for some? And perhaps other still lack the very things their gender plays the supporting role in. Consider a dainty and feminine male, who never received the protection of his father. He may then seek those traits out in someone, and most likely would find it sooner in a male than a female. There are a lot of factors here to consider.

so that there's less fucking people

Generally, yes lol

BAN THESE AND RACE THREADS

Kys

>race
lolwut? Didn't know gay was a race bruh

>social darwinism
>burn fags

i dont see the point why should we cure homosexuality. we have more important shit to cure first (HIV cancer etc etc). and homosexuality helps lowering overpopulation down

I'm not saying homosexuality is a disease. I am saying how just because it's possibly genetic doesn't necessarily mean it's good or benifical and I was using diseases as an example to show how things that are genetic are not necessarily good for our species.

It isn't good or beneficial, but it's not bad or detrimental either, it has no impact except when people become buttmad over not being able to deny them things based solely on the fact that they find it icky.

It doesn't allow people to reproduce. That's bad.

>why did evolution gives us faggots
Because evolution is not flawless, that's why there birth defects and diseases.
kys