SEQUEL NAME BRAINSTORM

ITT: you are seated in an office with coked up hollywood producers and are overcome with anxiety as you are expected to successfully come up with a witty sequel to a classic book.You know these guys are expecting something to their standards and are looking right at you, don't fuck this up user. They need you to deliver. They need your answer
What do you say?

>Paradife Loft II Taking back Paradife

The Crying of Lot 50

Parole and Recidivism

Amtrak Careenina

Made me lol

uh...for ulyses..how about...achilles...lol, becaue thats the protagonist! of the other homer thing! hahahaha! this one can deal more with like, metaphors for joyce's drinking problems and failed business ventures. mayhaps with some stand ins for the Big Name men, of the era (to get public interest) joyce rubbed hsolders with (and more hehe lets imply gay thatll be real big today) like Ernest homingway. its named after the prequel but is a sequel because of some kind of time philosophy bullshit we can work in that doesnt need to make any sense.

Borges, The Bet
Chekhov, The Gimel

The Wine of Wrath
The Confusions of Törless
Butcher's Crossed

Infinite Jest - The final laugh

Finnegans Wakeup Call

Do Androids Wake to Electric Morning Wood?

The Graduation of Henry Adams
The Matriculation of Henry Adams (prequel)

Moran, Malone is Dead, The Nameable

David Blaine

The Divine Drama-dy

Slope

Ulysses II: An Arse Full of Farts

Magnetism's Refraction

Wittgenstein, NVM: I Think Maybe I Had It Right the First Time

Orwell, Vegetable Zoo

I hope this is a joke

My Diary Desu 2: My ElectricJewJagloo

>The Wine of Wrath
Underrated

Hey, There's Godot! - Where You Been Bud?

Yes, yes it is. Your hopes are assured

You do know that there actually is a sequel to Paradise Lost, right?

The Iliad of Sex

I've Had Enough, Again!!

As I Dance Living.

The hopeful tale of a one legged carpenter who defies all odds to escape from his piece of shit family and become a tap dancer.

Finnegans Shower

it's either a baby shower continuing the life-death cycle of the preceding funeral wake, or the first order of business on 17 June

Endless Melancholy,

About a book that contains all of life's secrets

But its too fucking boring and depressing for anybody to physically be able to read.