What's your IQ?

test.mensa.no

Anyone under 140 should be sterilized

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IQ tests
>online IQ tests

Then why don't you prove that it's so easy and get in the 100 percentile?

Idk. There was one time I took a test and got 106. Should I end my life?

No

We still be menial labor workers

Okay, I realized that time ago, but my kinda asperger way to be doesn't help me ;_;

I clicked answers at random after 5 or so questions and got the average score

It's almost like you're bound to get the average if you go on a random clicking spree

That's probability for you

>tfw too smart for the test

or the other way..

>share on Facebook

What if my test results vary from 120+ to over 160?

IQ is not measurement on how you can actually react to enviroment, you are AUTISITC, by its own definition.

I got 123 this third time. I gave up when I saw I was onlt halfway through.

newfag

Fucking brainlets

131 so I can still do physics :)

>tfw according to this i lost 10 iq points in two months
>all i've been doing is studying, becoming even more autistic

nah bruh thats hokey

he means they're inaccurate.
Not easy

How accurate is this one? Does it being from Mensa actually mean anything?

>.no
Are you a nord bruh OP?
Got 121

This is the only Mensa IQ test available in internet iirc, and autists on Veeky Forums have found it.

I scored 119 on this one. I've scored 130 on a different IQ test, and 104 on a different one right after that.

The moral of the story is that online IQ tests are bullshit. If you want a somewhat legitimate number to stroke your own ego with, pay to have a test administered by a trained psychologist.

I've been up for 30 hours and I was keeping an eye out for golden cookies while taking the test, and I got a 135

whoops

>133
>may have developed cancer in the process

123. Duh, I can count!

123, neat. Yesterday I got 110 in that other thread.

>Just stupid pattern matching puzzles.

>t. 78

I'm more intelligent than an IQ test is able to measure.

>click random shapes
>114

ez pz

Looks like your IQ is in the low 60s.

Got 113.

Got 130 while doing it half-assed, yet in school I was quite the brainlet at math or physics, but exceled at soft sciences. How come?

c-can I seat at the nerds table now?

>too inteligent to have iq mensured

>Too low. :^)

I totally fucked up the time, had to gamble the last questions. I could have probably gotten a better result if I didn't waste so much time on trying to find a catch in the first shitty ones.

>I was quite the brainlet at math or physics
>How come?
Because you are probably a lazy cunt who skipped the basics to play video games

131 but I feel dumb regardless

Uhh, what? You're saying that the average case is random guessing? That the 50% below that average did WORSE than random guessing somehow??? If he randomly chose he should've gotten significantly below average.

Veeky Forums - Webgames

>im so smart XD got 220 by doing it half asleep without an arm and nearly dying of cancer
Yes, I scored lower than all of you did, and yes I hate you and myself for that.

Have you never taken a statistics class?

If you would flip 20 coins 2000 times each in rounds you're bound to have have 10H 10T as the largest occurrence

That's how any standard deviation works, Pascal's triangle. The largest occurance will be the middle because that's what is statistically probably

Going on a random guess spree you will have without a doubt have the most occurance at 100 IQ because that's the most probable

>Yes, I scored lower than all of you did, and yes I hate you and myself for that.
It's okay user, being smart doesn't make you automatically successful. Just get good at communicating or something.

>share

These IQ tests give you really high scores so you'll share them with people and advertise for them.

The real IQ test if weather you believe this test to be accurate or not. OP failed the test.

>you'll never be at the top of the bell curve

kek'd and check'd

130 while getting 4 golds in Overwatch comps gg brainlets

>overwatch
You are still mentally retarded

forgot fun was for brainlets...fuck me right? faggot

what question types do they ask, if it isnt raven martix then i have no interest in it

it is raven

Is there a decent place to take an IQ test online?

k, worth taking just for fun then

n-no you

>a test designed for children
>specifically designed for finding weakness/strengths and any learning disabilities
>there are people who use this test for things other than the above points
when will IQ meme end

I get what you are saying, but the difference is that the average person with average 100 IQ may or may not get the same score as random guesses, there's no reason to believe so. An average person will get what an average person gets, based on the difficulty of the test and what average intelligence is.

If the test was 6 problems long with simple arithmetic problems, each having 2 multiple choice answers, then the average score for the average person could be something like 90%, depending. But the average score for random guessing would be 50%.

So no, there is no reason to equate the score you get when you randomly guess to the score an 'average IQ' person gets.

it's used for admission to mensa

>got 120 on this test
>got 130 on another website
>got 115 on even another website

you people should stop being so autistic about iq its inaccurate as fuck.
also please stop these iq threads

>>a test designed for children

>took test 3 times and never broke into 145's

The pattern is there

sounds like you took this test (raven, most accurate) and then took an easier one and a harder one. average af

Yeah, the pattern shows us that he is neither a genius or a retard.

Off by two kenobi

>mensa
kek
>snip from online quiz
youre kidding right?

>youre kidding right?
Yes I was kidding.

kys.

>getting psychologists to judge your intelligence

I got scored at 126 when I was diagnosed as being a sperg, so I'll show myself to the gas chamber

isn't 100-110 average and 120-130 above average?

100 is average by definition.

You are a special kind of retard if you think these tests actually have any merit. Granted, if you are particularly stupid you will do badly and if you are particularly smart you will do well, but for most of us who are in between genius and stupid, they give approximately diddly squat info on intelligence.

>Relying on a test which is clearly fraudulent.

bogdanoff is that you?

elite.

6 outcomes per event != 2 outcomes per event

>tfw you will never be 140

>test.mensa.no
/pol/fag

Just LARP digits are nothing.
Real score.My name is Tyrone.

Not good but not bad either. I had to guess through the last 4 ones since I ran out of time so might be partly luck

>130

Can I just lurk here?

I'm still not convinced these tests aren't just Mensa telling you that you're smart so you buy a subscription that says you're not dumb.

I got 140. However, I don't really feel proud about scoring well on some online game when I'm still an unemployed loser that failed out of university.

I dont think this test is good to be honest. Most of the questions were way too easy and then there is a huge gap to the last couple ones which suddenly got really hard.

I know that feel bro.

Is IQ fixed?

This. Online IQ tests are typically inaccurate and mainly consist of just a bunch of garbage questions that some dude put together so that you'd visit his website and he can get ad revenue.

>he thinks he's so smart calling for sterilization of low iqs
>proves himself a brainlet by having no understanding of regression to the mean

also here's my result before op comes at me with some ad hominem attack

Past a certain age, yes. You can still obsess over something and master it though.

rushed through, so I probably got one or two wrong

Got 143, but online IQ tests are always inaccurate.

I still don't understand the last question. Was it supposed to be an engineering type drawing with the last box being an isometric view?

it uses pretty much the same reasoning as the ones before, just taken a few steps further with more complex shapes

going vertically down, you halve the shapes horizontally and overlap them

Interesting, thanks

>average iq of this thread is 130

hmmmm really makes me thinks

take each column, the bottom pattern is the first pattern flipped then xor'd with the second patern

So I still have the highest score ITT?

Get on my level brainlets.

Even if video games were fun, and they're not, that would be a low quality one.