My high school teacher is writing a book

My high school teacher is writing a book.

It's Christian fiction.

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

watcherkey.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watcherkey.com/

>What do

Kys

let him? you don't have to read it

>It's Christian fiction

So like many other masterpieces of the western canon?

Ignore the little fellow. He thinks he's the next Dante, Chesterton or Lewis, but no one is looking for more of that crap.

A good work of Christian fiction shouldn't be explicitly Christian. It should not refer to God, it should not refer to Jesus, and the characters should not go around getting baptized. A work of Christian fiction is any work of fiction authored by a committed Christian; elements of the worldview will inevitably seep into the prose.

come here so I can hit you with this copy of Brothers Karamazov

If you are explicit about it, you will just end up rewriting that book.

>A good work of Christian fiction should–
be burned

>religion bothers him this much

It "bothers" us all.

It's aiding in humanities own destruction. You spooked bitches all think there's something waiting for you after death. Spooks like that cripple us. This enlightenment was well established two hundred years ago. Why continue to deny it?

How is complaining about spooks any different from being a 12 year old in 2005 and calling everything a social construct?

>How is complaining about spooks any different from being a 12 year old in 2005 and calling everything a social construct?
he's taller now

>complaining about spooks
Ah, you must be triggered by the Stirner.
So, no argument? 'Kay.

You value nothing but your comfort and no one but yourself. It is impossible to argue with a person like that.

Did you just subordinate your ego to the continued existence of the human species? Spoooooooky.

why is he re-writing the bible?

>implying there is christian nonfiction

Because there's a certain type of Christian - not a majority, thankfully, but an obnoxious subset - who can't handle any idea in their literature that isn't a rehash of a Christian belief. It's the sort of person who buys Joel Osteen books and "inspirational fiction".

who the fuck are you to decide that?

You're really annoying, please stop posting like this

I want the names of everyone in that pic