Holy moly!

Holy moly!

>Communists BTFO

As someone who was your typical millenial liberal this book really opened my eyes to how flawed the lefts thinking is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-E7YQyYHZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=C-E7YQyYHZw

I spent a whole weekend a few weeks ago watching Ayn Rand interviews, and it was a good weekend.

when younger i used to feel embarrassed i love this book. not anymore. yes its true sometimes big business is evil but on the other hand its helped humanity so so much

Name something helpful to humanity that big business created. State Capitalism doesn't count.

>The Young KEKS

Novels cannot present "arguments." All they can do is reproduce ideology.

Cars, I'm pretty sure. Assembly Line/Mass Production techniques that mean more goods can be created and also be less expensive.

>muh material happiness
Culture is where happiness in society comes from, and culture is the thing capital has abused to no end in order to make a profit. Just look at the degenerate shithole that America is desu

I thought that this would be your response. :/

Disappointed but not surprised.

you should still feel embarrassed

spooked as fuck brah

>Cars, I'm pretty sure

Kept squashing people until we gave up and reorganized our cities, then knocked the global ecosystem out of equilibrium. Keep swinging

Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while but a couple of years ago everyone on here hated Ayn Rand.

We like literature. I think there are subreddits where fan fiction like this is appreciated more.

and we still do, this is a troll or a sincere poltard

He said, typing away on his material computer

Did you read the book? The business people in the book aren't in it strictly for profit. They're doing the best they can and create quality shit that make lives better.

Yes, big business is bad when they export the manufacturing to China and cheap out on everything, but that's not the case in this book and I don't think anyone is advocating it.

>this book really opened my eyes to how flawed the lefts thinking is
this book presents no insightful displays of leftist thinking
the leftists in this book are corrupt little rats who want to steal from the industrious and give to the indolent
even if you think that's an accurate depiction of leftists, it certainly isn't an accurate depiction of how they think about their politics

>implying that everyone on Veeky Forums doesn't want to kill themselves

Yeah, computers really do make you happy

>is bad when i cant get a jeb :(

I don't know why the music made this so much more funny

>set up strawmen
>burn strawmen
>"Ha ha! That'll teach em!"

Its really bugging me that there's no mention of the USSR. Its mentioned that other countries became peoples republics. So either the USSR never happened and so commies naturally came into power worldwide, or that the USSR did happen and was winnning.

>thinks they read the book
>thinks they understood it

Ultimately this is an intellectual dead-end. It's good in that it questions cultural/moral norms in a novel way, and it can help you out of your intellectual shell, but it really just wants to put you into another shell.

I highly recommend getting into more varied literature if you enjoyed this.

yep

All the spiritualists I've met peddling on about culture and tradition tend to be the most materialistic people I know

You're right, Rand was idealistic as fuck.

She supported an ideal Capitalism where everyone suddenly stopped caring merely about profit and started thinking in terms of things like originality, individuality, etc.

>atlas shrugged took thirteen years to write and nearly that long to read
mien sides