A scientific look at women (and how to get laid)

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
youtube.com/watch?v=aM9yLbADjUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Researchers_in_favor_of_no_sex_differences_or_inconclusive_consensus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

> ( 1/3 )
You have WAY too much free time on your hands.
Maybe you should take all that extra grey matter and go get a job.

That's cool I guess.

Currently doing an MA in math, currently on break, happy with where I am. Plus when is a surplus of free time a bad thing? wtf? Doing what you want all day sounds bad to you?

I rarely come to Veeky Forums but it's nice to see that no matter the board topic, anons across Veeky Forums are just talking about the same thing in different contexts

>and how to get laid
Don't have high standards. You can get laid tonight if you can bring yourself to fuck a 2/10, but nobody does.

Yeah scientific studies belong on /pol/ and not Veeky Forums you are a smart cookie aren't you?

Lol we're simple creature

Very true and very important. A lot of people have retarded standards. You don't even have to go for ugly chicks. Go for older chicks who used to be 8's or 9's. They're desperate for that young cock.

HOLY SHIT!

Kektacular!

youtube.com/watch?v=aM9yLbADjUw

>grey matter
more like gay matter

great advice OP, unless you ever want to get into a loving, affectionate relationship of course

kys

Using the same kinds of arguments we could say that men are genetically inferior because they are more likely to have many genetic diseases, autism or dyslexia. The iq argument isn't valid, there are many researches that found no sex differences en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence#Researchers_in_favor_of_no_sex_differences_or_inconclusive_consensus
This is exactly like the arguments racists have against certain races, they are just against a certain group of people and try to justify their hate using "scientific arguments" that end up being fallacies. Or like climate change deniers, who show one paper that found no relation between human action and climate change and ignore 99 more papers. Pushing a political view with partial arguments is not science.

hmmm those pictures really make my gray matter work

Good luck cuck, the odds are against you but maybe, just maybe, you're that special exception.

I dunno if you read the title but if you do now you'll see the advice was about getting laid, not about having a "loving, affectionate relationship".

>Jaded&dumb/10

Dude I showed a wide range of evidence looking at the topic from a variety of different angles, on top of that, I used the minimum amount of studies so people would not get bored reading this.

>wiki is not a source
And have you actually looked into those "studies" because I have.

>Does not provide ANY of the evidence to dispute the op
>Claims the whole theory is wrong because...

There are some benefits to being a woman like better immune system and social skills.

Basically what you're saying is:
>I've never heard this before so you must be wrong

lol

lol have to draw attention somehow

>Dat need for social acceptance.

Ahh, now it makes sense. Mathematicians thinking they know shit about other disciplines always cause issue.

The largest issue you have is that your first two studies listed directly contradict each other. If men have 6.5 times more grey matter then females how do they also have 9% grey matter? Even more confusingly you state that women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter but mens brains have 13% more on average.

You use IQ which is just retarded because it is only meant as a measure of whether someone is retarded.

SAT results are because dumb girls are more likely to take the SAT then dumb guys skewing the results.

75% is a sociological issue and like the rest of your studies, aside from the muscle mass one, filled with a disgusting number of issues related to being a sociological/psychological study.

Biologically superior is a retarded phrase, females are always more important biologically because of energy investiture and men are much more prone to sex linked genetic disease. None of these are basis enough to make value judgement about a person with only their sex given.

Have fun in your kinky D/s relationship with an inferior.

>the odds are against you

Considering mass society yes, but choosing from an elite pool like STEM graduate school students puts them significantly back in your favor.

I've never seen someone put this much effort into shitposting, OP. Congrats I guess.

This is literally the most disgusting face I have ever seen.