How do I write a female's dialog?

How do I write a female's dialog?
I never had a real conversation with one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmFMFzXN0js&ab_channel=YoureAJagOff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...They're like, normal people, just a bit more vain and gentle. Kinda depends on scenario.

Smash random letters on the keyboard, but try to do so dumbly

Female character want to seduce a rich nerd

Read Tampa by Alissa Nutting.

Power fantasy eh? (^; jkjk senpai. Try reading some erotica by women on the net, just the dialog. Other than that they use more body languages in real life, also their ovulation dictates them. Goodluck user!

Think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

Looks like you're going to be stuck writing homofiction

Don't follow this woman's advice
If writing female dialogue just make it as shallow and simple as possible, that's only if you want to write realistically of course.

Pls senpsi take note this one basically wants a boring dialogue, femals can speak frivolous if they are in the 'mood'(read as: ovulation) they say silly things to get in your pants or more realistic waiting for to get in their.

Women are meant to me seen not heard in literature as in life

Think of a man, but take away a penis and add retardation and coconut smelling soaps and lotions.

Have you ever read A Confederacy of Dunces?
Think of Myrna

Watch one of these stupid movies that women like so much about romance and a beta male winning the heart of the female protagonist.

Pick one of the female characters and copy her speech patterns.

Look up ewhoring.

But mainly they are not frank, forthright, or businesslike. They prefer to suggest than state.

Write like you normally would. Just write like you normally would.
By that, I mean write like someone of her personality type would write.
There's no right way to write a man's dialog, and there's no wrong way; same goes with females.
Just make sure their character is conveyed properly, and you're fine.

step 1 is to not post anime

it's actually the first step for a lot of things

youtube.com/watch?v=fmFMFzXN0js&ab_channel=YoureAJagOff

I'll look into that

You need to observe real women interacting. This can be difficult because they will naturally be on their guard around creepy autists, but luckily for you we now have sophisticated small camera technology

Read Anna Karenina

Skim American Psycho, the female dialogue really captures their milieu of vapidity.

Most all-girl animes where they just screw around all day are fairly accurate for how women interact with each other, besides the occasional fight they may have.

only have her talk either to men or about men

Never trust something that bleeds on monthly basis

Since women are pragmatic while loving drama by thinking they deserve better, write one for men but remove spooks and add a stranger man seeming to be better than anyone else.