A scientific look at women (and how to get laid) V2

The following statements are FACTS and NOT complaints:

>My last post was DELETED
>I was just temporarily BAND
>All for what I am about to REPOST (which is a SCIENTIFIC theory with EVIDENCE to back it up).
I would like to know why I was banned and my post deleted.
>(Archive - warosu.org/sci/thread/S8744983)

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

Janitor here. I banned you because misogyny is not allowed

>misogyny
a) where does it say that in the rules?

b) This is a Veeky Forums board, not Veeky Forums

c) In science I am either right or wrong. Reality doesn't care what my personal opinions are.

Fuck off, faggot.

d) I do NOT hate women, just like, I do NOT hate children. IN FACT I love both very dearly.

you fucks are skating on thin ice, I swear to God. Stop it with the misogyny and homophobia or you're gone

dragging behind you the silent reproach
of a million tear stained eyes

Anyway... Here are some more interesting stats and graphs related to the topic:

>Cherry-picking justifications for misogyny,
Reported.

You can't be serious.

Regardless, why should we care?

>In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women
>and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
Ahahaha way to judge your own facts wrong via those lack of cognitive skills. Great judgement, Einstein.

As a pro/g/rammer I will have to tell you that making connections is vastly superior compared to the "power" in each processing center which is rendered useless if you do not have speed, that information can be lost or misinterpreted because of the lagging amount of time it takes to generate a response. I guess that's why women have cognitive skills and endless consciousness compared to males who cannot interrupt their impulses worth a shit.

Of course there are the mentally defunct females like OP's mother which can't into social interaction and affection towards her own children and behaving like a responsible adult. These are flawed femanons with no tact. Nobody has ever heard of a woman without subtlety and without social skills unless she's braindead, like OP's big sister.

As for the other statements about withdrawal syndromes, weak mental health and lack of accomplishments in women. I'll have to agree. But due to an environmental and physical problem rather than a neurological one.

You see, women are a lot like male geeks: weak, shy, wanting to be dominated, but not disrespected. Their lack of power comes with lack of self respect, lack of ambition, lack of standards and they start acting like retards like 99% of the users on Veeky Forums. They start tearing apart each other and develo passive-aggressive syndromes which makes them so emotionally unstable, sociopathic and distrustful and vengeful towards everyone. Kind of like Bill Gates or OP's father.

Larping as a janitor and then samefagging AND breaking global rule #7. GTFO my beyblade enthusiast forum faggot

If the topic doesn't interest you then move on.

I bet OP bought a Ryzen.

But women tend to live longer, so women are biologically superior.

"Biologically superior" is a buzzword. You need to define what "biologically superior" means.

I wish you actually had something to contribute.

how fucking dare you speak to a janitor that way you little bitch. you're fucking banned kid

>Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
Lol americans.

all you need is either money or being good looking you stupid fuck

? No?

I was speaking in general terms.
How about "smarter and stronger"?

lol I should probably fix that yeah

They help, you don't need either of them.

Women live longer because they don't keep all their brain toxins inside like a bunch of retards like men do.
This is done via crying. Your mammal body was meant to filter and extract all the negative and useless substances through fluids, just like your liver filters those substances and gets them out through urine.

I'm a man and I just don't cry much. Like sometimes I feel like I "should" cry but it just doesn't come. I'm not consciously trying to hold it in.

is there any science behind what you said?

According to the Minnesota study, crying can help to wash chemicals linked to stress out of our body, one of the reasons we feel much better after a good cry. Higher levels of adrenocorticotrophic (ACTH) have been found in emotional tears (compared to reflex tears).

Removing this chemical from the body is beneficial because it triggers cortisol, the stress hormone – too much of which can lead to health problems associated with stress.

'Crying can help release tension and stress, as well as expressing emotions,' says Dr Abigael San, chartered clinical psychologist.

'When you're upset and stressed, you have an imbalance and build up of chemicals in the body and crying helps to reduce that.'

You don't know what "biologically superior" means, yet you're trying to explain why male homosapiens fit the description.

Biologically superior does not mean "strongest" or "smartest"

Biological superiority is not based on arbitrary traits that YOU deem valuable. The driving force of evolution doesn't give a shit what your insecurities tell you is important.

Biological superiority is determined by the effectiveness of an organism's ability to survive, and we all know women have an easier time making it through life than men.

Women are biologically superior. Men are stronger and smarter, yet men have a more difficult time surviving. Women are biologically superior.

Have they actually tested this? Like with a control group of men who don't cry, and then another group of men who normally wouldn't cry but they cry for the purpose of the experiment?

Nice opinion.

>I was just temporarily BAND

What kind of music did you play?

Women are biologically superior, proof:

>we can make babies, you can't
>you're pathetic and will generally do whatever we want for sex
>you get your STEM jobs and end up giving half the money to us for alimony and child support, how smart is that
>boobs are soft and literally everyone likes them

>link

where did I say that you can't get laid?

"There are no real rules about moderation either - enjoy your ban"

>post deleted for violating board rules
>reposts exact same shit once b& expires
>throws hissy fit about MUH CENSORSHIP
btw who are you quoting?

OP has a nice opinion too. His definition of "biologically superior" includes two highly useful attributes for survival. However, when determining biological superiority, results matter more than theory.

Being stronger and smarter seems to be irrelevant, because men have a more difficult time surviving than women.

The prior user was stupid in not defining properly but they were correct. Females of pretty much all species are considered high value while males are low value in evolutionary terms. If you have 3 males and 20 females you might be able to form a stable population but the reverse just isn't true because the energy investiture by females is prohibitive.

Biologically superior is retarded term that means as much as synergistic business.

This may be baseless, but i like to imagine that someone broke OPs heart, and this is his way to rationalise it.

Excuse me, but if your going to cut up Veeky Forums based on ideology you are a brainlet and dont deserve to be here.
Dont be pro something, dont be anti something, be neutral and skeptical. That is all.

This may shock you, but on sci we can do the thinking for ourselves, and that kind of environment, is part of 4 chan society.

Yeah somebody has broken my heart and I've broken other people's hearts. That's the game of love, I'm not bitter, you win or learn. I like the second part of your post.

I understand this. That is why we have such a gynocentric society, haha, it's killing us via stagnation. Also I have to draw attention with the title, consider that.

>Being stronger and smarter seems to be irrelevant, because men have a more difficult time surviving than women.
lol why do you think that is? It's real simple bud.

Also once again, nice opinion.

>moron

>you missed the point

I didn't do either of the things the image claimed women do to argue.

Unless your point was that the image claiming "women argue with holes" was bullshit, then you're an idiot.

>I didn't do either of the things the image claimed women do to argue.
The whole point of the image is to say women only "debate" through talking about withdrawing sex
>>>will generally do whatever we want for sex
>>>boobs are soft and literally everyone likes them
>>>>we can make babies, you can't
3/4 of your points

>>>you're an idiot.
I'd expect nothing less

>You're main use
Have a laugh about it
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

>Yeah somebody has broken my heart and I've broken other people's hearts. That's the game of love, I'm not bitter, you win or learn. I like the second part of your post.

>This may be baseless, but i like to imagine that someone broke OPs heart, and this is his way to rationalise it.

I actually came back here to apologise. I realise that my previous statment is emotional bias intensity matching bullshit and i regret even having thought it as i have higher standards for myself in debate. This also goes for anyone useing the same argument.

I havent reviewed your science for fallacies, so on that matter i have yet to properly comment. I will be back at some later point.

>violating global rule #12
enjoy your ban

the bimodal peaks in that distribution make me suspicious there is a problem with those data

>Being stronger and smarter seems to be irrelevant, because men have a more difficult time surviving than women.
lol why do you think that is? It's real simple bud.

Because women are more adapt at surviving in this current world than men are. Why are women more adapt? I honestly don't care.

Results are all that matter when determining adaptability and biological superiority.

why is finland so cucked?

>I would like to know why I was banned and my post deleted
>First things first:
>=== Men are biologically superior ===

>Why are women more adapt? I honestly don't care.
I mean I kinda guessed you were a moron from your first response (repeating sentence n shit) but this really takes the cake. You're literally saying:
>understanding things don't matter

? I dunno what you're trying to say. It's a well known phenomena
>look it up yourself
>pick ANY year

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Have you read the rules?

What's wrong with saying that anyway?
>Inb4 knee-jerk emotional reaction

>It's a well known phenomena
why even post the plot if you're going to handwave past suspicious artifacts in your data set? you might as well kys and then stop shitting my Veeky Forums with your microbrained bullshit

>triggered + lazy

inb4 this thread gets deleted again

FUCKING READ THE SHIT YOU JEWISH INGRATE KEK!

Gray: ability to process

White: connections between gray matter

In short: women have to think longer about simpler things.

>drawing conclusions about how a circuit works based on the number of capacitors and resistors

you're embarrasing your gender, microbrain

>Facts are misogyny now
next you're going to be saying technology is racist

>I would like to know why I was banned and my post deleted.
misusing the word "biologically" in place of "intellectually"

otherwise I have no idea why you would be banned for presenting facts

>men have 6.5x the amount of grey matter
>they [men's brains] contain 9% more grey matter
What aren't I getting here?

>approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence
>related to general intelligence

the human brain isn't solely for conscious thought
the "related to general intelligence" part likely means the part of the brain linked to conscious thought, as the brain also handles memory, motor control, language and other essential processes

it's like the old adage "humans only use 10% of their brains", except that 10% is the thinky-thinky part, the other 90% is dedicated to everything else

it just means their 10% is larger than women's 10%

10% of 100 is bigger than 10% of 20

but I'm not not exactly an authority on the subject, so take what i say with a grain of salt

I assume you've been through a lot of shitty relationships OP, hope you're okay mentally.

>pathetic response

The first study takes men and women with the same IQ and studies volume of w/g matter used in relation to how their brains work in terms specific to IQ

The second study is TOTAL (absolute) volume w/g matter contained in the average brain.

But it's not just "intellectually" my friend, physically stronger and more emotionally stable to start with...

?
Is that 1+1=3 there?

lol

Why did it not bump?

What has the mod/janitor done this time?

>Could mods/janitors please stop fucking with this thread?

Excellent post!

>try to be nice
>get insulted
I forgot I was on Veeky Forums for a moment

You were asking if I was ok mentally? lol I thought you were being an sarcastic asshole.

Dude I've had some great times being in a relationship, overall it's not worth it. I'm happy, hahaha, I'm fine mentally.

Thanks a lot man.

The mods have prevented this thread from being bumped.... I don't understand how one could shun reality to temporarily appease one's emotions on a board dedicated to science. It's ABSOLUTELY astonishing.

IQ wouldn't normalize for intelligence between participants. IQ measures your ability to recognize and predict patterns, which is without little controversy a fundamental component of intelligence, but it is not the sole factor or absolute measurement

Yeah I totally understand that.