Annual Reminder That Pi is Bullshit

Read this: tauday.com/tau-manifesto

i remember in higschool my qt petite milf teacher brought in a cart of like 10 pies for pi day. good memories man

because a couple pies are more important than mathematics?

because the choice to double a constant and title it a new constant is really important in the bigger picture of mathematics

In highschool yes. I had yo relearn the entirety of highschool math in the summer after highschool before calculus, and I did it in a month in a half.

How about you take the real red pill and realize that irrational numbers don't exist.

it is important.

and you're thinking of it backwards. you're not doubling pi and calling it tau, you're undoing the damage that was caused by HALVING Tau and calling it pi.

Tau is a circle. Pi is HALF a circle. which do you think is more intuitive for children to learn?

ok whats integral -infintity to infinity of sinx/x?? tau over 2? sorry not as elegant as pi please get out not to mention you might as well say fuck you bernoulli numbers

Same exact answer but in terms of tau, not exactly a good argument.

It literally doesn't matter. Fuck off to reddit retard.

e^i pi + 1 = 0
btfo

While we're busy deconstructing things that don't matter, English is hardly intuitive for children to learn, now is it? Why should we drive on the proper side of the road, isn't it more intuitive that I drive where I may?

Or we could just realize that while vestigial formalities exist and might make things a bit tricky for the classroom mouth-breather, it would take far more work to change the conventions of things like pi or electron/conventional current when literally everyone with any knowledge of these things is already versed well enough in them to know what the fuck's up.

blacks actually do think english is racist because it's so difficult to learn so....

that's trash compared to e to the i tau equals one. try harder though.

and what's the circumference of a circle in terms of its radius? it's Tau r.

e^i pi + 1 = 0 is better because it includes e, i, pi, 0, and 1 along with addition, multiplication, and exponentiation.

>thinks "e to the i tau equals one" doesn't contain 0

wew lad why are you here? you're not smart

If you set it to 0 you get e^i tau -1 = 0 which leaves you with either a shitty inelegant subtraction.

Or you could add a 0 and set it to 1, but the addition of zero would serve no purpose except to try to force the shitty tau term to give you what the pi structure delivers naturally. It also loses something by not being an equation set to 0 in that case. Being set to 0 is part of the appeal of the natural pi version.

1 is more special than 0

and since e to the i tau minus 1 equals 0 it's the same thing.

+ > -

1-1=౦ vs 1+1=2

which identity do you see more often?

>That Pi is Bullshit
What isn't?