Are female writers just borrowing and mirroring male thought...

Are female writers just borrowing and mirroring male thought? If we get some genuine women writers and thinkers what would that look like? I do not think it has existed yet and might require females to formulate an entirely new language.

Great thread, OP, but /pol/ and /r9k/ are the other way.

I agree with you. Ironically women should read about Foucault's ideas for an authentic culture and form of knowledge for gays, and apply it to their retarded derivative woman shit.

this whole "male writing" "female thought" stuff is complete existentialist bullshit, and i'm surprised feminism delves into this stupidity but see ecriture feminine and all that french pomo garbage.

>existentialist
*essentialist

Please don't have your period in the thread.

Simple, elegant, yet completely BTFO.

No need to do that. Seems like you did it already.

Radical feminism ring a bell?

>i'm surprised feminism delves into this stupidity
a joke i presume

>thread about whether female thought is derivative of male conceptual innovations
>woman replies to male insult with "No, your insult is true of YOU, not me!"

QED?

>female """""wit"""""

I love girls but they really do belong in the kitchen

>anyone who disagrees with me on my conception of women is a woman

As I said, /pol/ and /r9k/ are the other way. Here we discuss literature, not how you are bitter because Stacy didn't want to go to prom with you.

Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets.

There are good female writers out there. Most of them won't be modern, but let's face it, there are many good modern writers period.

O shit, it really is a chick.

actually a girl confirmed

post feet then kill yourself in despair that you'll never be as good as men

so how can women work past gender limitations and avoid becoming a meme like OP pic

>these fags are so pussy-starved that they would make a woman out of anyone

Show us your tits worthless roastie bitch

They must free themselves from being "woman". They must open their minds and think freely, unbound by what is betwixt their legs.

You are not a man or a woman, you are a conscious, electric slab of monkey meat flying through space on a green and blue rock. You are a thinker, a writer, an explorer of the darkest corners of the human mind and the universe.

You are free. But above all, you are not a woman.

If I'm a fag why would I be pussy starved?

Checkmate atheists.

Uhhh you sound like a virgin I bet you can't get laid I wouldn't fuck you virgin you're just a loser who can't get vagina-havers to let him fuck their vaginas (woman here AMA, femanon female here btw differentiated by my having a vagina woman here just fyi)

As a woman,

kek'd

consciousness has no gender

that's still not necessarily realistic. if women being underachievers compared to men is caused by lessened social expectations for them, you still get the problem where the woman will not consciously think about her gender but others' attitudes towards her will always be skewed, which will eternally perpetuate the problem. i'm interested in ways to push past the boundaries but hopefully without becoming a male-passing transgender

It seems to me that a large part of the issue that women over-consider their sex. Men simply sit in their sex, they are male and that's how they are. But women are female, and all things follow that fact. Ironically, it seems like women take being women more seriously than men take being a man.

The best women I've ever met were often less concerned with their status as women even though they were normal and acknowledged it, and more about anything else.

They don't need to consider themselves male or asexual, you've entirely missed the point. They just need to be less concerned with being female. They must accept that it doesn't matter what they are, it matters who they are and what they do.

Honestly this is an issue most people have, never mind just women.

This. It's all spooks.

>tfw some broad actually figured out the fucking thing

i'm not joking when i say i've been waiting for something with a cunt to articulate the problem of feminism for my entire fucking life and always assumed it'd never happen

you are right, men are always going to be ruining everything for you by systemically injecting all of your social and human interactions with lust-fueled bias. whether this manifests concretely as a constant underlying subtle desire to win your approval and be "worthy" of you, in ways that are too deeply pre-conscious to untangle or correct for, even if the man were willing to do so, or equally subtly by spreading the male desire to be a protective daddy figure throughout institutions.

even worse, try convincing any woman actually to detach herself from this matrix of male pandering, or to become aware of it. her mind is basically one gigantic immanent manifestation of not-wanting-to-realize-she-is-Othered-by-men. to "raise awareness" of what infects and constitutes awareness itself and try is to ask women to cultivate some kind of phenomenological schizophrenia. the assembly code of a woman's consciousness is written with reference to male ass-kissing, and society runs on a microscopic economy of sex, with exchanges of male submission for validation (through being told they are worthy of siring children, or some other formulation of the Oedipus complex) and female neoteny/Otherness for validation (through being told they are indeed the centre of the universe, or some other formulation of the Elektra complex). how do you dig deep enough into that, when the "digger" itself is composed of it? let alone if you want to preserve it in any respect, since it's the base of all culture and society.

i don't know. read a lot of phenomenology, read psychoanalysis, read paglia, be open to radical solutions. please also dom me.

>it seems like women take being women more seriously than men take being a man.

But a lot of this is perpetuated by men, or at least the female hive mind (sociall constructt, culture) thinks men want, because a lot of woman (as do men in their ways) is what do I have to do to attract a desirable mate: it is supply and demand, women see women who dont take their womenhood seriously, husbandless, spinstresses with 7 cats.

so close to the surface and depths of life, at the 'need to find a mate', starts in middle school and highschool or younger.

are you a writer?
will you marry me, desu?