Climate Change they said

pix11.com/2017/03/13/yes-this-is-a-real-house-completely-encased-in-ice/

>This igloo— er, house —is in Webster, New York, just outside of Rochester. The area is one of the snowiest in the country, thanks to freezing winter temperatures and the moisture of the nearby Great Lakes. In the case of this prank of nature, high winds joined in the party and coated the house in layer after layer of ice.

>Photographer John Kucko captured the scene, and says the area has had some particularly nasty weather lately.

>it's another local vs. global tenperature trolling thread
Hide this thread.

I came.jpg

I just got a beer from the fridge, and it was way cold. Global warming my arse

All climate is local climate.

huh, I live in that city. To be fair, our winter up until now has been pretty mild.

Just you wait. 23.3 inches. That would be..erm..(shift left, divide by 4)..about 59 cm I guess. Invest in mukluks.

The other building was lucky in being over there where it didn't freeze rain.

why is the other building, trees, telephone poles and such not covered in ice?

my guess is that it is a hoax.

you see, where i live it is hot and sunny right now. that means it must be hot and sunny on New York too. this is confirmed by the lack of ice in the background

>Kucko

this bait grew stale after the liberal titanic meme

>liberal titanic meme
What's that?

lol

>mfw climate denialists think gravity doesn't exist because you can float in space

Titanic meme is titanic.

pastaing this immediately

frequency of extreme weather (hot or cold) increases with global warming

>kucko

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

BEST TIMELINE
E
S
T

T
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

>Get blown the fuck out in the other thread
>Make a new one to avoid embarrassment

Pathetic.

Link?

>trees are fine
>power lines are fine
>neighbor's house is fine

Looks like someone did this for art, the owner was cursed, or this is propaganda for that ice age thing..

>it's unusually cold
haha tard denier, just around you
>it's unusually hot
see tard denier? Global war-- er, climate change is real. Now imagine us all roasting to death and uh no polar bears n buy green technology plz
>it's been demonstrably colder than usual in many places, or else the pattern is different in any other way
yeep, global war-- er, climate change means more extremes. Haha I love science and reddit

haha yeah, ALT RIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS, gas those cuck jews xD

>anything else not fully compliant to sanctioned Climate Change® doctrine
Lol right /pol/, jews cucks kek etc

i love reddit and lick my female friends feet

Local weather, larger climate. I live in Canada and this stuff is taught in school in depth because if you don't know it you will die up here

>lick my female friends feet
post pic

Meanwhile out here in Utah it's hot as hell. I wore short sleeves today. Does that mean global warming is real?