DEBUNK THIS, I DARE YOU

DEBUNK THIS, I DARE YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

Other urls found in this thread:

m.esa.int/spaceinvideos/Videos/Undated/Hubble_Space_Telescope_Repair_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=CFrP6QfbC2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what motivation do people have in believing in a flat earth?

How can the earth be flat if our eyes aren't flat?

because people in history have never been wrong before

we don't need gravity, there's already buoyancy.
explain this.

are you implying buoyancy is a replacement for gravity

Are you implying that our eyes are flat?

yes

for what purpose?

You do realize buoyancy is a product of gravitational forces please in depth explain buoyancy without the force of gravity
entertain me

Hahaha but how can gravity even be real if there is bouyancy? Think about it

I think you fail to understand and you have not given my explanation yet. Buoyancy doesn't exist without gravity. But it obviously does exist and is caused by gravity's effect on different density objects

Open your eyes. How can gravity exist on a round world??

Bouyancy is the ONLY thing that can account for that, and many other things. Things only make sense in a flat world scenario. Do the math.

okay honestly what do you think gravity and buoyancy are? By definition of their nature you aren't making any sense just define gravity and buoyancy for me

How can I define something that doesn't even exist? I mean define fairies for me. Or Santa Claus.

Bouyancy. Accounts. For. Everything. I mean how can you not see this? Next time you're at the lake or the ocean, just put a piece of styrofoam in it. See how it floats to the top? This would NOT happen in a round world.

fucking wiki it I swear

In science, buoyancy (pronunciation: /ˈbɔJ.ənsi, -əntsi/[1][2] or /ˈbuːjənsi, -jəntsi/;[1][2]) or upthrust, is an upward force exerted by a fluid that opposes the weight of an immersed object. In a column of fluid, pressure increases with depth as a result of the weight of the overlying fluid.

My point exactly. That is ONLY possible if we change the equations to represent a flat Earth.

You know anyone can change Wikipedia, right?

Bouyancy only works with gravity and the model of gravity is impossible on a flat planet due to the majority of the mass being lateral to you so if you are farther from the noth poll the mass of the "disk" would pull you to the greatest concentration of mass the north pole in your model. A round planet has the mass under your feet always so across the earth you feel the same weight down wards to the center of mass of the planet

Damn famn, u cropped out the most important part.

Algorithms regulate wiki and its my point that you dont understand the forces you are trying to disprove

See
I don't think YOU understand what you're talking about. Going on about gravity like that.

buoyancy we are talking about buoyancy im bringing up how gravity is the causation of buoyancy

>think about it

oh okay

if the world were flat, then why is the image circular and not square?

if the earth were flat, then why does the ocean move?

if the earth were flat, why do my marbles sink in water?

But it isn't. If we were on a round world that would maybe make a little bit of sense, but bouyancy is the ONLY solution to every nagging question of forces. And it fits perfectly in a FLAT EARTH scenario. Nothing else can make sense.

Ever wonder how you can see stars? Or the same moon that someone else is seeing? Literally. Bouyancy. I mean I can't fathom you not understanding this.

Fucking buoyancy to see stars

lol aren't you the sort who believe that the sea is contained with a 150 foot wall of ice. If the earth what is under the disk. How do you explain the terminator effect, why the stars are different in the southern hemisphere (round earth fag here) than in the north hemisphere.

YES. Stars wouldn't be possible on a round Earth except in a little circle directly above you. This is even considering all the gravity "equations" aren't full of bunk.

Bouyancy is the only thing that explains a sky full of stars.

I mean explain this shit on a flat earth.

we live in 3 fucking dimensions stars are far away all around the earth only visible when the very bright sun is shining the other half of the planet

You drew those lines. I can draw a dog-shaped line around a cat, but it doesn't make it a dog. Come back with some solid evidence.

Well, I guess you're right about one thing. The sun makes ours eyes squint too much and we can't see the stars. Have a buddy shine a military-grade flashlight in your eyes while he is standing next to a cheeseburger. You won't be able to see the cheeseburger. It's not because it's somehow moved around the "round earth", it's because the light is too bright. Any room you do this in will be flat, just like the Earth.

you do know how big the earth is right it may seem and act very flat in our every day lives but it is MASSIVE compared to us. Imagine a bacteria on an exercise ball it wouldn't be able to tell it was on a ball just with its senses. Lucky for us we have tools and smart people able to launch shuttles into orbit and measure sunlight's shadows on objects to project and predict the size of the earth and distance to the sun

Buoyancy is the act of an object pushing against gravity partially or completely in terms of density, and the volume of the density of the material the object is in relation to gravity.

ok fag, what about this?

That makes no sense at all. You can't even address my points and just go on to make different ones.
>t-the earth is so big that it LOOKS flat, but it's actually round
Is the worst piece of evidence I've ever heard. And I've heard that gravity is real.

Get out a telescope, and look at a tree or a mountain. If the world was really round like you say, it should dip, bend, and sway. That's the problem with a round Earth. It just wouldn't be stable.

How can you push against something that isn't even real? Can you push against the Easter Bunny?

Don't even get me started on volume and density.

What about it? It's a mountain. The fact that the mountain isn't wiggling to and fro is evidence for a flat Earth. BTFO by your own picture lol

the fact that there is a mountain is proof that the earth is not flat, cause it has bumps. the point of that photo is that the stars rotate around a point near the horizon instead of straight up.

If the earth where flat, why is the sun at different angles, despite in every flat earth model having the sun and moon at different angles.

If the earth where flat, why are flights between argentina to australia relativly short. I mean it is just a 12 hour flight at around 500-700 MPH. But on this stupid map, it would take easily 2-3 times that time, unless the plane was going at super sonic speeds.

Also, do you have any concept of how light and gravity work? If not it's time to crack open that Physics 101 book.

haha he () is just salty that nobody in the scientific community will take him seriously

>a tortilla isn't flat because it has bumps

Now you're just splitting hairs. You know very well what I mean by "flat".

The sun and moon can move. Bouyancy accounts for light. Gravity is not real in the sense you think of it. Keep up with the thread.

Why bother with this idiot?, this dumb ass is going to use the fixed stars across Polaris argument. Literally no amount of logic and reasoning will make a flat earther realize the earth is actually a massive sphere.

Light is not affect by Bouyancy, light has no mass and is not affected by the pressure of any thing around it.

There is nothing to keep up with, you literally just shit posted to compensate for any real argument. Everyone but you has actually brought something to the table.

Bouyancy accounts for it. Do the math. I am honestly too tired to explain it to you.

A fair argument. I knew this place was cancer when I was walking in. I thought it would be fun.

Well you can at least drop a hint or link a graph anything.

Massless Photon = 0

Bouyancy is the pressure caused by objects pushing on each outer and pushing upwards due to less resistance from gravity than other particles.

But wait, don't you need gravity to explain buoyancy. Oh wait no I am a dumb piece of shit who doesn't know crap.

Oh wait no I am not, your just a stormfag who is trying to either troll or force his dumb flat earth agenda on the rest of Veeky Forums.

stop getting baited idiots

fine if the world is fucking flat why can't you see mt everast from any point on it

>your

How can you expect your argument to hold up if you can't even differentiate between your and you're?

Am I supposed to believe you know all this great, wonderful stuff about photons and such, yet you lack basic grammar and syntax skills?

Listen buddy, just beef up on your bouyancy knowledge. It'll open your eyes.

There are trees in the way for me. And it's far away. Why can't you see an ant all the way across your house? Because things look smaller when they are far away. At a certain point, they disappear from your vision.

Did you seriously not know this? Did you think everything stays the same size to you, regardless of where you are on the flat Earth?

trees won't block the tallest moutain in the world. What is stopping you from seeing a tower or big moutain from far away with a good enough telescope.

shit doesn't dissapear from your vision its just too small to see with the human eye but surely cameras telescopes and heck radar systems would be able to detect it from anywhere on earth

Because it's really, really far away. I'm sure if I had one of those telescopes on a Hawaiian mountaintop. I could see Everest just fine.

Are you not understanding that things far away tend to get smaller to you?

See

so why has no one been able to do this heck city skylines dip under the horizion just after a few hundred miles. Prove you can see everast from anywhere on earth

I told you already, I don't have a telescope big enough. If I had one of those building-sized ones, I could see anything I want perfectly fine.

Most are held by NASA in a bid to increase funding by claiming a round Earth.

so you are telling me an ameature telescope that can see the moons around jupiter millions of miles away are not powerful enough?

Well I am getting fatigued, I tend to make more simply errors when I am tired. But don't think I am a dumb ass.

Bad Grammar and Spelling =/= Idiot

Also I thought calling somebody's argument bad because they can't Engrish died a year ago. Why do you keep doing this stupid red herring?

Also who the fuck benefits from "Hiding the truth about the shape of the earth" There is no power or money to gain.

Yes. The moon is closer (to me anyway, I live in the US) than Everest. Jupiter is a false positive. You're not actually seeing another planet when you look at it through a telescope. It may look like it, but it's not. It's an effect of the bouyancy of the atmosphere on certain stars.

how the fuck could the natural tendencies of less dense objects cause a optical illusion consistently that makes no fucking sense

NASA's funding goes down the drain whenever people find out that the Earth is actually flat. It's all a ploy by Big Aerospace to siphon money away from the middle class.

Just look at Jupiter next time you're outside with a telescope. Tell me something doesn't quite match up with what people are being taught by "scientists".

Write down what you see and apply it to a bouyancy formula. You'll see it all fits together like a puzzle.

how does lying drive money away from the middle class

please share this buoyancy formula

pic is aemature photo you can semi make out the atmosphere and its moons

What the fuck doesn't match up and why would scientists lie there is no economic insentive

It gives money to CROOKED NASA

I don't have it handy. It's like three lines. Anyway, see how fuzzy that picture is? Ever seen a fish or a stick halfway underwater? It's also fuzzy. Like I said, bouyancy can account for everything.

There's always economic incentive. Why do you think bouyancy is never mentioned in schools? My best friend is a physics major, and he's never been told once about bouyancy.

FB = ρ x V x g

Okay, just tell me where to plug in light, and what ever star is making jupiter to look wierd.

But wait this formula (The one you keep mentioning but never post) calculates force. :(

Quit your shilling.

Yet another hole in the flat earth theory.

we did a whole fucking unit on bouyancy in school because it ties in with fucking gravity

If its to give money to NASA why the fuck is their budget being cut every year

And its fuzzy because its a shit telescope my point is you can easily see what science is talking about

Oh, so now you know what classes I took? You think the earth is round. Your knowledge is not that far-reaching.

Their budget is being cut because people are finally starting to wake up.

No, the glass on your telescope is clear. There is no such thing as a clear picture of Jupiter. Everything you see online is false and constructed by NASA.

I was bringing up how they do teach buoyancy in school

their budget has been shrinking since the space race and their creation

fucking pic

visit your local observatory someday some nights they will point the the telescope at jupiter and you can look through it with your own fucking eyes

pic taken by Hubble

vid if you don't "believe" in the Hubble

m.esa.int/spaceinvideos/Videos/Undated/Hubble_Space_Telescope_Repair_Report

THE EARTH IS ROUND YOU FUCK TARDS

Can I ask one question to you all?

How can the earth be flat if we have round trip airfare?

Thanks for being scientific,at least one person knows what there talking about.

They don't teach it. Forbidden knowledge.

As I said before, all smoke and mirrors by NASA. Don't use evidence that I've already disproven.

why you haven't given a good reason for them doing so

if the world was flat then i would be gay so therefore i am not gay

THAT IS STRAIGHT LOGIK THAT NO ONEEE TEACHES IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS!!!!

Thankyou for your great feedback

This is a dishonor for you to be saying the earth is round,try to find something your good at because this is not for you my dude.

flat-tards

Debunk this, i fucking dare you!

Maybe you should just explain what your bizarre interpretation of what buoyancy is. Because you are not getting anywhere with the formula: FB = ρ x V x g

Not debunking or watching an hour and a half video, but the model in OP's picture is easily refutable by the phenomenon of circumpolar stars over the south pole, among several thousand other things.

So...what was the motivation for the conspiracy during the several thousand years before the invention of human flight?

If you come up with your own posts and ideas and claims, and formulate arguments that are reasoned for flat Earth, I'll engage. But pointing to a video on YouTube is one lazy-assed piece of shit bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrP6QfbC2g

Here is a video of the earth rotating.

Explain a reason they would have for fabricating this, that is more financially valuable than just investigating the facts.

Furthermore, other planets are spherical, such as mars. So either earth is the only flat place, or your an idiot.

>or your an idiot.
You have limited imagination/intellect. You have limited vision, short-sightedness and narrow-mindedness. You're a science-believer, no different than god-believers. You're one of the masses and nothing more.

How does a flat earth explain high and low tide
Why is every other planet we can see through a telescope not flat?

>You have limited imagination/intellect. You have limited vision, short-sightedness and narrow-mindedness.
Ok, well if you dont like ME thats fine.

But you have to actually prove something false about my evidence.

>You're a science-believer, no different than god-believers. You're one of the masses and nothing more.
I dont belive in anything other than evidence. Prove my evidence false and ill belive you.

Also, for my entertainment. Explain a reason they would have for fabricating this evidence.

>Everyone believed the Earth was flat

WRONG
The greeks fucking knew the Earth was sphere - they even evaluated its circumference

Also, i have one question thats been bugging me about your picture.

If the edge of the circle is covered in ice which is why we dont have ships constantly sailing over the edge.
And the sun is pointing down directly on the circle. Then why is there ice in the middle? Wouldnt the middle be the hottest part of the planet?

If the world is flat then why are both of these routes roughly equally long in real life?

I think you need to reverse the order of the images.