Engineering the dankest meme of our generation

If engineering is a field with high amoubts of intellectuals why can't they design a toilet that doesn't clog everytime I poop?

>he doesn't know about black market toilets

It must be big toilet keeping them secret

It's not just about making an uncloggable toilet, it's about being able to mass produce it and have people be able to buy it. It's also partly plumbing.

You would think they'd make toilets capable of handling my moderately sized shits. It's not like I'm a 500 lb rascal rider.

Do you have a large sample size of toilets

If not I bet your toilet is just bad

I have had around 8 apartments all with similar problems, do I have a disease or something?

please provide the measurements of your average stool
give me the circumference around the widest portion, and the length
I will also need some measurement of the hardness, so place the stool in a force gauge and measure how much force is required to fracture the stool

Toilets are not designed to be stuffed with paper.

Exactly my point, engineering is for brainlets.

Have you tried pressurizing your bathroom to 2 PSI?

If engineers are so smart why are so many of them creationist and why are so many of then poltards

I have the same problem OP and I'm underweight for my height

They aren't that's my point.

>why can't they design a toilet that doesn't clog everytime I poop?
Ever hear of a courtesy flush?

I laffed

Dude... there is a toilet at my gym that sucks with the force of a small black hole. Literally, I think you could put a goat head in it and it would still flush.

Poop is not equal to paper you dumbfuck

take a dump and post a picture

But they can. There's always a downside to it though

>airplane style toilet
>needs a vacuum, more machinery that can break, expensive, hence not practical for home use

>toilet with larger pipe size, directly connected to water line rather than having a water tank (had one of those at home)
>can flush pretty much everything, but uses up a shitload of water, several times more than a normal toilet, hence also expensive in the long run

>toilet that doesn't clog everytime I poop?
How about you dont shit out fuel rods every time you go to the toilet?

is it just the poop, or do you stuff the toilet with toilet paper before flushing?

Problem exists between toilet bowl and flushing tank.

Trying timing this underlying problem ie your terrible diet

Engineeranon here, we are actually working out the hydraulics necessary to flush the turds you eject by studying the width ( and depth ) of your anal capacity/ass proportions... and when we are done, we dream, some day, design a toilet able to hold your mom as well. Construction grade alloys are not enough. Metamaterials we are counting on you.

Check beside your toilet. You either have a human sized toilet or a human sized toilet with no bowl there. They are called showers, learn how to use them.
>2017
>doesn't do the busy man's bargain

before you flush, reach into the toilet and mush up the shit with your hand. my engineering professor says it works every time

Underrated

i believe civil engineers have done a pretty good job designing easily accessible street for people like you to relieve yourself.
Pros
>always working, will never break
> completely green do not required water
> affordable and economical, the gov provide you a multitude of street
> never busy, quit in the contrary a great place to socialize

Cons
Figuratively none what so ever

Your toilet is just shit, I have clogged my toilet like twice in 5 years and every time it was some food leftovers that you aren't supposed to flush in the toilet in the first place, rather than actual shit and toilet paper. And even those times I could just unclog them with some coca cola.