Women's Studies XD

Bioengineering

made me laugh

Pure math

Latin American Studies

post ww2 mil history

Whatever that Ancient Aliens guy have

Psychology or theology.
Both will deal with the ability of creative thinking, and thereby answer your questions about telepathy, conspiracy theories, gouvernment cover ups, lying but also biology, evolution and why it would be a thing for other species of visit earth or not.

Low IQ? Your best bet would be something with a high female/male ratio, not even kidding.

Border security

>I want to make first contact tier
Astronomy, deep-space communications, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, fucking any kind of engineering, or pick your favorite field of bio/phys/chem and hope you get lucky enough to be an astronaut.

>They already walk among us, WAKE UP SHEEPLE tier
No degree needed.

underrated

Lmao

Exobiology, exolinguistics, exosociology, exopolitics. Hot topic: hybridology. Because they are walking among us.

astrobiology
I don't think that's an undergrad major though, so just take bio or chem or something then go to grad school

Psychiatry, you will meet a lot of schizophrenics and other people who suffer from psychosis who share your enthusiasm about alien life
Not to mention all those schizotypals

Psychology

scientific journalism

Don't know about major but astronomy is always going pretty strong. Maybe look into that. See new telescope being launched in 2018:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Webb_Space_Telescope

We are observing the universe in many ways these days. Even through gravitational waves.
Or simply do non-work that will satisfy possible preconceptions and feelings. Like many others have suggested.