Scientific Effects of the Choking Game

My little brother started talking shit about how he's stronger than me, so we arm wrestled and I won. So then he said that his legs were stronger and to decide it we played a variant of the choking game. Rules were that the legs would squeeze the neck until the person tapped out (submitted), whoever taps out first loses and is therefore weaker (stupid I know).

So I did it first and my brother tapped out after 205 seconds (we would count out loud). When it was his turn to choke me, I wasn't worried as I am 18 years old, 6'0 and 140 pounds and he is 11 years old, 4'9 and 60 pounds. So it was to my surprise that when my brother counted to 10, I was already in a significant amount of pain. I knew that I wouldn't last 205 seconds so I decided that I would wait until 20 seconds to tap out, out of pride. Before it reached 20 though, I passed out and my brother didn't notice and continued to squeeze.

He said that around the 200 second mark he noticed that I was shaking severely and so he let go. After that, I was out cold for about 10 minutes, my mouth was foaming and I had wet myself.

What was the shaking? Did I have some kind of seizure? I've read a lot about the dangerous side effects and I've had really intense headaches since the incident yesterday. Will this go away? My friend told me that sometimes people shake after getting knocked out and it's normal, so I didn't go to the doctor. Should I go? What are the effects of the game that I could have?

>arm wrestling a 60 lbs 11 y/o kid to prove you're stronger at 18

^^...

My brother challenged me, all I did was accept. I obviously knew I was stronger.

So he tapped out after 3 minutes and you got knocked out after 20 seconds and you still think you're stronger? Legs are the foundation and he's already proven that his are superior. Boy, he made you piss yourself how can you say you're stronger?

Nice homoerotic fan fic

You're an idiot. Because I obviously get so turned on by being nearly choked to death by my little brother. Moron. Is this site just a bunch of people making sarcastic comments at real people who need help?

Why is this even the issue? This kind of immaturity led to the incident in the first place. Who cares if his legs are stronger?

>Is this site just a bunch of people making sarcastic comments at real people who need help?

>Projecting this hard.
Fucking LOL

This entire site.
Is where.
The most.
Sarcastic.
Most irritable.
Most crazy mother fuckers.
I have ever met. Are all. Hanging out.
Because. Lol.

Enjoy your brain damage, retard. Although I doubt you had many brain cells to begin with, given that you would do something like that.

Can everyone stop trolling for a moment, this is serious. Is there actually a chance that I could have brain damage or are you just trying to scare me? I read somewhere that it's only dangerous if he choked me for a while after getting knocked out, is 3 minutes long enough to be dangerous?

And I really didn't think that anyone would get knocked out from this, it was just supposed to be harmless fun.

Depends. Did you take a deep breath before or after?
t. Martial Artist.

We didn't take any deep breaths, he just choked me and I passed out.

It's okay user.
You're a brainlet now.
Your struggle for true science is over.

Just kidding.
You obviously took dmg. Probably took down a brain cell or two but they regenerate.
The body has failsafes in place most of the time for the worst kinds of physical abuse.
If people only knew how destructive warfare is on the micro.
We would probably all forever sleep in a biochamber and have robots do the rest lol

I was up to answer your question but I rather to approach the issue of you bening a faggot.

why user? why?

Well, that's good... I think? So I don't need to see a doctor then?

Why am I a faggot exactly? I know plenty of weak straight guys and gay guys who are bodybuilders.

Med fag here

Enjoy your brain damage

Nothing of value was lost

Okay, I think I'll go to a doctor first thing tomorrow. I'm still feeling really light headed and sleepy and I forgot to mention that I had thrown up a few hours later. However, I really doubt it's brain damage.

The foam, the tremors... It all sounds familiar. You didn't wet yourself. You ejaculated.

Your little brother just helped you discover your brain cancer. You should be thankful.

this post spells fishy

>4'9 60 pounds

You've gone and cracked it Sherlock.

Yeah, we're both skinny people. How is that fishy?

m-maybe we should ch-choke on each other's dicks n-next time....
you know... to see who's stronger, bro

And maybe I should punch you in the face just to see if I can improve your face, bro.

yeah you're skinny, he's severely underweight

He's not severley underweight, he's a small person so his weight suits his size.

2/10 bait, see me after class, reddit-kun

Yes. Just for a run of the mill check up and flu shot.