Adderall in the morning
Smoke myself retarded at night
SSRIs and lamictal complete the stack.

ok...

thats a pretty weak cocktail desu senpai

my favorite was

>rockstar & meth in the morning
>snort heroin bumps all day
>party drugs in the evening(whatever the flavor du jour was that day)
>cool down with some beers and xanax or barbs
>rinse & repeat

The candle that burns brightest burns fastest.

LSD microdose every 3rd day
Weekly DMT breakthroughs
Keeps you on the edge of sanity just enough to have some control over your thoughts and still reap the benefits from improved senses

This.

I'm as clean as a whistle, 0 caffeine, 0 stimulants. Clean af diet. I can probably focus better than you with adderall, fucking shortcut-taking losers.

inject 70mg ice into my neck vein, smoke 8mg pcp, take a tab of cid, wash down 60mg oxycontin XR with datura tea, and snort a line of estrogen, t-blockers, and ketamine to start the day. i pretty much can't get out of bed unless i do this. i then snort 4 fat 50mg lines of cocaine and jerk off to get it out of my system. i pull up some new research and start reading about what is going on. then i smoke a huge bowl of dmt laced weed and think about math for about 3 hours while listening to classical music. i can perfectly visualize all structures in my brain. i then shoot 50mg more ice into my neck vein and write 2 full research papers and submit them for publication. after this, i have my research partner tyrone come fuck my in the ass while he snorts lines of pcp and coke off my tiny dick. we then smoke some salvia and work on the latest problems in theoretical physics. we can usually get a full paper done in about 2 hours. after this, i take 5 xanax bars to calm my driving anxiety before driving to my substance abuse meetings. after i extort money out of a bunch of junkies with a black tar heroin pyramid scheme instead of applying for grants, i head back home. by now, the comedown is hitting me a bit so i drink a fifth and head out on the town. i do some partying at underground bars and clubs and take a couple hits of molly. when i get back home, my field work is done and i snort some coke and spend about 1 hour writing groundbreaking psychology and sociology research. at this point, i really need to sleep so i take a fistful of k-pins and eyeball a dose of fentanyl and take a whole bottle of benadryl. then i wake up and do it all again.

there will come a time when too much drugs will catch up to you. it is good to be young and reckless for a while but it is not sustainable. also the barbs in particular make me doubt your story, you'd need to be an old person

it is good to be clean, but taking it as a point of superiority over others is some lame-ass dweeb shit

Amphetamines and marijuana. You're a druggie. You don't realize it yet

wow he enjoys drugs to bad corrupt gov officials have demonized all substances that make life bearable so now you should be obligated to feel ashamed of enjoying life. drugs should be an indiviuals inalienable right. they olny arent because you are a domesticated persons with your value held in ((((productivity))))))

drugs are detrimental to soviety, and is therefore why they're banned.

>>>/reddit/

I can't take Amphetamines OR THC without it giving me psychosis instantly. I don't know how you kids function off of street drugs. Aren't you afraid that people lace that shit?
Doesn't matter how pure, psychosis. Nothing else.

Is this pasta? First time seeing it and I'm dying

isn't DMT super intense?

a friend of mine raided an old pharmacy that had been shut down for idk how long. He came back with a huge jar of a white crystal labeled "SODIUM BARBITOL" It took us forever to go through that jar, even though we were just giving it away to anyone who showed up at our house.

FWIW, the drugs did catch up with me, I haven't maintained that drug regimen since my 20s. Now it is just coffee, sex, vidya, and regular exercise.

I take an adderall and an SSRI almost every morning. I smoke weed every single day.

I was a very limited stoner before I started taking adderall, if somebody had it I'd smoke but nowadays I just buy in large amounts and just face fat blunts whenever I feel necessary. But the unfortunate thing now is that I can't have one without the other. I mean if it's late in the day I'm not going to take an adderall just to smoke some weed but you get what i mean. The feeling of being on amphetamine mixed with weed is just unreal, it just brings me to peace. Almost like they counter each others edge.

I get my school work done.
I keep in touch with friends.
I have a healthier relationship with my family.
I regularly go to the gym now.

But even though all those things are great, I cant shake this in-my-head feeling that I sometimes get. Always overthinking. And the scary part now is that I can't tell if it's the drugs or if it's just part of growing up (I'm 19, almost 20 now.) It can actually get pretty bad sometimes, but it does go away.

suburban speedballs

same, but replace ssri with bupropion (ssri made my dick not work)

Life is better than ever, and I truly do mean that. Was diagnosed a year ago at 23, and grad school went from the most difficult thing ever to something totally attainable.

Weed is the cheapest drug. Nobody is lacing that without charging extra.

I live in a non-shit state where weed is legal. No worries ever

>I live in a non-shit state where weed is legal. No worries ever

feels fuckin' good man

>lacing

Fall for the after school specials? Literally nobody is going to give you free drugs

>nobody is going to give you free drugs
How to create demand for a product?

Lacing weed with other drugs, say Heroin, is a good strategy. A small investment with the potential of a huge return

but booze and tobacco is only a boon to society and is therefore legal :^)

>inb4 muh culture

please go fuck yourself

you have to vape heroin, if you put heroin on weed and try to smoke it like weed, it will barely work if at all

plus powder heroin will fall off and you'd probably notice the big globs of black tar on your buds if they used the mexican heroin

>almost 20 now
Yeah that's called growing up. The amphetamines can certainly be playing a part, but unlike meme-tier psychology suggesting that your cognitive processing stops developing after you turn 18, abstract thinking and the way you piece together concepts into novel ways still develops well into your mid 20s.
You're overthinking the situation. If you really do feel like the amphetamines are having a lasting effect, consult your medical practitioner, though chances are that this phenomenon is simply a result of your brain still developing.

when I see drugs I hit the gas pedal
I do so much pot they call me the black kettle
catch me in the haight ashbury smokin acid
I hit some ecstasy twice and pass it
then grab a morphine bong and take a fat hit
hit the gas too hard I'm gonna crash it
gotta pop a meth pill to chill now
ahhh shit gettin sleepy gonna pass out
sip of special K wake me up again
but now I'm hallucinatin, shit was spiked with Vicodin!
take a puff of DXM and hop in the Enzo
SF to Miami up 50 hours off the benzos
Neon city, legendary for the peyote
I take 6 tabs of it and cruise with my shorty
She tells me she wants to drink some cocaine
I say shit girl time to hop on my plane
first class flight straight to China
I hit some weed lines off her vagina
My private jet touch down in Tokyo
Yo grab the shroom needle and poke me ho!

I am a baseball player and can't play a game unless I get some adderall. Sucks but is awesome

>Veeky Forums - muh blog

>Tool - Third Eye

1g DNP every day for 3 months

youll be lean AF

>1g DNP every day for 3 months

>1g DNP
>1g DNP every day
>1g DNP every day for 3 months

oh boy

how are you still alive ?