Brave New World is an utopia

Brave New World is an utopia.

Agreed. It's comfy desu.

Fucking tard, how can you even say this shit while posting on Veeky Forums of all fucking places? Talk about a hilarious contradiction, That "utopia" has no books, no art, no creativity, no free thinking in it. There wouldn't be a Brave New World for your retarded self to read if you were living in a "utopia" like that.

Kant would disagree.

What makes you happy ?

Nothing makes me happy. Happiness is not real. You can't be happy. Think about the happiest you've ever been in your life. Do you think you'd ever be happy like that for even 30 minutes? I laugh when people say that they want "happiness" in their lives. Comfort is what you should want.

>happiness
>capable of creating a moral utopia

Utilitarian OUT. Go and stay go.

t. spiritually deficient masturbator

I bet you browse /r9k/ unironically too

Joke's on you, I've never been happy. I only take pleasure on dominating others. The typical asshole.

Though, I can say some drugs made me feel "happy" for some time. MDMA for example. That's why Soma exists in BNW. It is an utopia because no drug like that is real.

You're only happy because you consider yourself more spiritually educated/evolved than the others. That's pride, and a sin, son.

>sin
what a spook

Stirnerfags are passive losers

Brave New World was mediocre shit, even if it has a GOAT title.

The low hanging fruit you picked is easily re-glueable-to-the-tree

Imagine brave new world, that allowed art and creativity.

Any higher objections you can muster?

>an utopia
have you never heard the word "utopia" aloud?

Enough with these meme, Hedonist.

I hope you are enjoying it's fulfillment irl (i.e., the slow agonizing fall of Western civilization unfolding all around us).

I don't think so you brainlet!!

Okay, cock goblin. Do you realize that the kind of world that has real art and creativity in it isn't the kind of world that can be a Brave New World? The whole basis of Brave New World is that the rulers want to keep society ultra-stable.

>another "fall of Western Civilization" retard

yawn.
your doomsaying rhetoric is centuries old and it's the ideology of morons

Yes, I think it's a utopia as well. Mind you, though, that a utopia is relative.

>he's "spiritual"

youre not allowed to be on Veeky Forums if you're under 18 dude

And everyone was right so far. No reason to assume things get better after all those decades of decline.

Utopia is for adolescents.

Of course it is. At least to the lazy fucks who use and get used by google, apple, microsoft, and facebook

Ask me how I know you don't know anything about the world around you.

Not what made Western Civilization great, nor what is eating away at it's foundations as we speak, or when it began, or how.

Your blindness would be amusing if it weren't that the collective ignorance of you and those like you is a large part of why the West is crumbling.

It is, although Huxley certainly didn't planned it.

They send the people with artistic aspirations to islands, ffs

The World State is, which is the point. It does have a lot of good things about it. That doesn't mean the book is in favor of it.

Can't believe this is lost to the literature board.

>Comfort is what you should want.
Then BNW is perfect for you.