Hello all the way from reddit! haha

call_me_Ishmael82 here! we just saw your favorite books of all time 2016 list. great list, good work guys! we have a few questions. how big is the community here? we noticed only 5 votes was all it takes to get a book on the list. so we figured you guys must be just a small pocket on the world wide webs. so we did what any cool friend would do and invited ourselves over! haha everyone from reddit say hi to your new brothers. what books off the 2016 list do you think "don't" deserve to be there?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/books/comments/5e595b/what_do_you_think_of_this_list/
reddit.com/r/books/comments/5dzw4y/toni_morrison_im_writing_for_black_people_in_the/
reddit.com/r/books/comments/5dymcx/i_think_dystopian_fiction_should_be_read/
reddit.com/r/books/comments/5e5d62/great_literary_community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet Buttery Christ.

>reddit
>129x200 image
>not starting sentences with capitalizations
>namefagging
Jesus fuck out out out out out out out

hi! I really thought the list was cool although I've only read like 4 books off it:( mostly from high school. but I loved infinite jest. so happy when I saw it in the top 10. we aren't so different after all lol.

Considering there are over 100 million published books, 5 votes is pretty significant.

kys

hey guys from reddit, it's Ishmael. don't use your names. Veeky Forums is an anonymous image sharing website. so don't worry about your names.

hey your not me! how can u get that post deleted?

Get out. Right now.

sorry Ishmael. I just realized we shouldn't be using our names and wanted to make sure everyone knew that. I didn't mean to impersonate you. not sure how this site works yet. how do you edit?

Welcome comrades! (We're all marxists here). We're so glad you found our community, it was getting stale so we're so happy to have you.

You're right, a lot of your favorite books are on the top 100, like 1984 and a Hitchhiker's Guide. Honestly I think a lot of the books there are boring, so please vote more entertaining ones in next year! I guess that means you'll have to stick around for a WHOLE year, haha

Thats probably only one guy talking to himself. I feel sorry for you bro.

How do these threads work? Where do I fine the most popular reply? It seems to be in some sort of weird chronological order..

Whichever posts have the most replies to them are the best ones, so make sure to reply to posts you like, even if it is just a short message like "upvote"

it's okay don't worry about it haha!

The fact that someone started and is posting in this thread all by himself is 10x more cringe than an actual rebbitor posting here.

Gr8 b8 m8

Fucking idiot newfags, this is a bait thread

Hah, you got baited by me pretending to take op's bait, faggot

lurk more

what's wrong with reddit?

kys

>what's wrong with reddit

Oh fuck this is actually happening.

Woah.... so pomo

I realize this is bait, but don't you fags remember the newfag deluge after imgur got a hold of the 2015 list?

Lists serve no purpose other than guiding tools for middlebrow plebs who should just read the fucking sticky. The risks of lists are enormous.

The vote system is the most insidious form of tyranny ever devised. It is also the reason why reddit is so predictable, every thread eventually devolving into +50 comment chains with increasingly shitty and unfunny puns - because puns are the most neutered, PG-13 and inoffensive type of humor in the world.

next fucking person that calls this thread bait gets it made into a reality. I will make a reddit account call_me_ishmael82 and post that chart and invite everyone over here. don't fucking push me.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

bait faggot, you wouldnt do it candy ass nigga

I'm kind of sad this whole scenario doesn't actually happen.

Also to the shitposting samefagging op; have you tried actual masturbation? Seize the day!

I DARE YOU
I DOUBLE DARE YOU

alright that's it. you guys are fucked now.

TOO FUCKING LATE

post the thread here when you do it

Holy fuck

yeah I noticed you took my name you son of a bitch. good thing call_me_ishmael696969 wasn't taken.

Here you go boys
reddit.com/r/books/comments/5e595b/what_do_you_think_of_this_list/

Veeky Forums BTFO'd by reddit

I messaged the mods, but I havent gotten a reply yet. Fuck reddit.

Such a pleb

dumb slav

>Since you look new to reddit, please be sure you have read through our subreddit rules before participating in the community.
rip

hooooldddd up fellas. what your about to do here isn't very funny so you probably shouldn't do it. reddit won't reply to you anyways so you better not post that shit. there's no point really. lmao pwnt

This thread made me kill myself

See, bait serves a good purpose

reddit.com/r/books/comments/5dzw4y/toni_morrison_im_writing_for_black_people_in_the/

What the fuck is this shit reddit.

there are only three users on lit

cyka

does anyone have a reddit account I can borrow so I can make this thread a reality and invite reddit over here.

reddit.com/r/books/comments/5dymcx/i_think_dystopian_fiction_should_be_read/

lol fuck me

:)

reddit.com/r/books/comments/5e5d62/great_literary_community/

>not linking to this thread specifically
pleb

OP here. I knew someone else would do my bidding. thank you my child.

Fixed it :)

he did

make a post about the chart! also edit and link to this thread.

>/r/books
>not /r/literature

r/literature is too patrish for Veeky Forums

oh shit everyone go up vote and comment on this or something so they get baited. wait wtf I don't want them here. will to troll soooooo strong. can't stop. self. from trolling even if it effects me.

Others have to upboat it or redditors will never even see it, /r/books is a huge community unlike this barely alive board.

>Reddit says the P&V translations are the best
>Veeky Forums says they're shit

Someone explain this meme to me

quick everyone make reddit accounts. we can't fail at what ever it is were doing we used to say they were the best lmao

GET IN THERE

Misogynistic, racist, anti-Semitic and xenophobic.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

hehehe looks like they have already been here. they are asking why our community is better than reddits community

No it's not. I go to /r/literature because they link interesting new books and literature articles.

/r/books is literally the worst book site on the internet.

WE NEED MORE SUPPORT

COME ON EVERYBODY

Ebin raid /b/ros.

way to go mongs

Reddit has no idea, like most people and just follows the narritve of them being good because they're recent and thus the most marketed

Veeky Forums says they're shit because Veeky Forums is contrarian.

downvoted for pure stupidity, ignorance, and bad grammar, enjoy your ban desu

so?

kill yourself subhuman