It's an addiction isn't it? A sickness of the mind

It's an addiction isn't it? A sickness of the mind.

>paying for books

yeah it is it's called being a retard

>yeah it is it's called being a retard
But Kant says:
1) If everyone is not paying for books
2) We most likely wouldn't have books
3) You should thus pay for books

Where do you get your books from if you aren't into e-books or borrowing?

stealing them obviously

Then you get rid of your materialistic tendencies and then get into ebooks or borrowing.

16 year old detected

as a college student i steal a bunch of textbooks from the school bookstore

Why don't you make any money like a man? Why do you have to steal like some little punk bitch?

You steal from your own school? Wew

>like a man

lmao people still use this phrase? wew

Go be spooky someplace else

>not being masculine

nothing wrong with paying for books, but one tip is to browse used book stores first. You can find the majority of the classics in a used bookstore. I've even found pynchon and gaddis and lots of more obscure Veeky Forums in used bookstores as well. Sometimes nice old hardcovers.

>if you aren't into e-books or borrowing?
What do you mean "not into borrowing"?

I know that feel OP. Sadly the thread sidetracked and is abomination though.

Maybe you should stop thinking with your Kant and start thinking with your head.

Stealing is the manliest thing you can do. That's what real men did before all that pussy shit like jobs and money turned them into ninnies.

When you read Stephen King and similar trash, you always have to assume that at least one of the people who borrowed it before you read the entire thing on the shitter.
People who aren't into borrowing books are either autistic or deep down know that they have pleb tier taste.

>When you read Stephen King and similar trash, you always have to assume that at least one of the people who borrowed it before you read the entire thing on the shitter.
Lol. That's pretty good.

virtues and morals were formulated and cultivated by men. Honesty is an abstract concept only men can understand. Some men are dishonest, but all women are dishonest if they think they cannot be caught. The understanding of the necessity and righteousness to not steal is a manly thing by default.

Admit it, you're just afraid your shit will get stolen.

It plays a role in this, also.

I've re-appropriated books after getting invalid fines before.