Your waifu for the evening

This gentleman is preventing radical leftist ideology from taking over academia. Say something nice about him

>neoliberal identity politics
>radical leftist

please go back

Are you fucking retarded? You have no idea what neoliberalism is. And yes identity politics are radical leftist ideas

He's a bit to late, far-leftism took over academia a long time ago.

>implying academia has been good in any way after the 18th century

for real lmao

Your book is dope and it's a fucking disgrace that you have been summoned before the tribune of political correctness garbage to Explain Yourself to a mob of illiterate cunts who worship a purple unicorn.

Wtf does neoliberalism have to do with identity politics? I dont even think neoliberals are much of a thing anymore

It is neoliberalism. What, you think all of the major media companies push the kind of identity politics Peterson talks about because they're secretly Marxists? Give me a break. You sound like a triggered "classical liberal". I'm sure Sargon has a new video up you could go watch.

>creating a non-gendered, multi-ethnic workforce doesn't serve those in power

makes u think

>secretly marxist
No, theyre openly neomarxist. Critical theory and the frankfurt school are pretty much the basis of social justice. You have to be an idiot to think social justice isnt founded on far left principals

>Hasn't called anybody alt-right yet
Update your lingo lad.

This is so obvious, only a american would be retarded enough to think marketing can be a leftist tool.

How does that serve people in power when most people in power are white men?

why is he so perfect, bros?

>how does a demoralized, rootless, atomized consumer/workforce benefit international corporate interests
are you being intentionally obtuse?

You have a containment board you stupid fuck

No, but youre being incresibly obtuse. I have no idea what youre talking about

Oh if only that was the case.

But user, /pol/ won the election, leddit is your containment board now son.

Yah its called Veeky Forums you stupid fuck

>how does having access to the labor of all genders and races serve those for whom they work?

hmmm

It is. You have to be incredibly diluted to think its not

Wow you are fucking dumb. You honestly think CEOs give a shit if half their factory workers have black vaginas?

Face it user, Peterson is /ourguy/

Collage kids live in a bubble user, they perceive liberal progressivism as right-wing, Stalinism as centre and Anarcho-snowflakism as leftism.

No, that's the point. They don't care who they employ as long as they do the work. Hence the promotion of political correctness; they want uniform workers that are disposable and replaceable regardless of race or sex.

>collage
Damn it user, I want to agree with you but why you gotta go do dumb shit like that?

You are drunk or high or disabled or all of the above. Jesus christ