Has a black person ever been the top student

in your science or math class

be honest?

what class and what university?

I was in the same class with Yacub.

I can't lie my man.

The class was sexual biology in the university of white women.

Yeah the valedictorian from the graduating class above me at my highschool was a black girl who skipped two grades and rocked a 155 IQ. Smart girl.

They made a board for ya y'know.
It's all for you lot.
It's a home that was made with the expressed intention to please you, to give you a place where you can find the happiness you know you deserve.
Like literally, it's kind of like your heaven.
Have you ever met someone who wanted to leave heaven? Surely you have not. Neither have I. After all, why would they?
That's why I wonder why YOU FUCKING /POL/TARDS KEEP COMING TO MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. nigger

>>>/reddit/

non-ghetto black women are honorary whites, so it doesn't count.

How does that make any sense in your mind?

oh because she was valedictorian with a 155 iq means she is on the same level as Isaac Newton?

how does it not make sense in your mind?

I have always been among the top students.
Math grad, not gonna say where

lol...ok and i bet you think your as good as Newton or Carl Gauss too huh?

Yes. But I'm not from America and he was half-white

Obviously, that's exactly what I said.

Because we're talking about race, not socioeconomic status.

Only in college.

blacks are getting so much attention on this site it's absurd
post black hand with sci timestamp tyrone

Well at my university, there's about 500 (ish) people enrolled in computer science (from first year to last year). literally only one of them is black, and he is not the top student.

t. from Europe

one of the top professors at my school is a PhD from berkley who's black.

top kek

madman

Definitely not the US...

fo' shizzle

t. U of Congo student

Nope, but you should probably know that many african high schools have extremely tough high school math curricula (they inherited that from the french)

I was the top student in my Engineering Physics II class. Our codenames were public and I honestly regret not choosing the name Curvewrecker_69.

maybe in an abbo school.

I am a black student, and I am consistently among the top 5 in my classes with respect to my grades. This has happened from high school through graduate school.

I study theoretical computer science at a top-5 US school. To be more specific, this school is an Ivy. (I can't be more specific than this, else I lose anonymity entirely.)

Black dude here studying EE. I make sure all the whitebois in my class know who the superior one is.

>studying EE
>superior

man, that major is full of legit autists and spergs. and not the affable goofy kind either. the smelly disgruntled ones.

bathing regularly would put you above 90% of your peers.

fucking post some timestamps otherwise it's all memes

Jamaal?

synthetic watermelon when?

too obvious faggot jfc

Nope. My name is very white sounding. My professors generally assume I'm English before connecting my name with my face.

There's a black kid from south Africa who is currently rocking the top grade in my differential equations class, smart guy but that class is easy as piss so I'm not sure it means anything.

mother of god

if you find that girl this hot you are probably a brainlet

iam black living in europe , i prefer to no be TOP i hate call attention of whites in my school.

Black dude was HS valedictorian in the year after my graduating class. Went to Harvard. I feel bad, everyone always said he "acted white." Was a 90%+ white school.

why, worried of being deported back to somalia?

Yea all the white dudes are pale and smell like shit i'll grant you that. Though you can tell they hate that a black dude is showimg them up lmao.

I've never seen tits that big on a girl like that.

British?

sorry i just know senegal , iam from small island calle Cape Verde

>sorry i just know senega,iam from Cape Verde island

>University of Puget Sound

I've had one and a half in my math classes.

There was a full black dude in my Calc II class. He sat in the back and slept through class most days. I know that he failed and had to redo the class the next semester.

In my current Abstract Algebra course, there's a mulatto guy. He's quite smart, and we often work on proofs together.

race is a social construct.

nope but euro

That's how it works user.
If you're black and smart, other blacks ostracize you for being "white" and whites just treat you like you're stupid and get handed everything because you're black.

It's pretty sad

>155 IQ.
how do people know this? does anybody actually get an IQ test? don't know anyone who has

I love black people now

They dont think it be like that but it do

any test that goes over 140 is bullshit. i took the WISC when i was 9 and it ruined my life.

This motherfucker right here.

Race is what keeps us seperated from the niggs. You want a nig to be woth your duaghter and knock her ul and leave or go to jail.?

Keep rockin my negrump.

Lol. The statistical chance of this is 1 in some number greater than population of blacks on Earth. A black person with a 110 IQ is as rare as an Asian person with a 150 IQ.

i'd just have an abortion if i knew i would have a daughter.

Yes, data structures 2

>science and math class

Pretty sure you are lying. There is like 8 ivies, each with at least 50k students.

Many of which are black. You aren't a unicorn.