"I know that I know nothing."

Wow, it's been two thousand years and not a single philosophical thought has been able to match it yet.

When did you realise that Socrates literally ended the game?

Every day: they more I study and learn, the more I realise that I don't know a lot and actually know almost nothing. He was quite right though. It is the tragic consequence of learning: the more you do it, the more you realise how less you know.

I know you're a faggot, OP. And that's enough.

Ended the game.

If he knew nothing then how could he know that he didn't know anything?

That's a self-refuting statement. Philosophy would be fucking retarded if this was the best it could do.

Don't think, just feel.

Contradiction is a concept of Logic and Logic is a dead subject.

And yet it's also... alive. In the following paper, The Quantum Impossibility of Deriving Deriving: Right, Wrong, and Righong?, I explore the hermeneuti

>Logic is a dead subject.
What?

Buy Coca-Cola!

If you can explain to me the Logic of Logic then we can end the discussion here, if you can't I win.

You've got 1 hour.

Contradiction is irrelevant, so I also win by not explaining anything.

The retardation of this post is affirmation of Socrates' statement

>If you can explain to me the Logic of Logic

What does that have to do with Logic being a dead subject? Why are you just switching what we are talking about?

You said Logic was a dead subject and I asked why, answer the question

Because the main driving force of Western Logic today is the guy to my right and he shall soon die. It doesn't have the same interest it once did.

Socrates and Plato were pedophile, censorship supporting mystics. I couldn't stop laughing while reading that shit. Fucking joke.

Euthyphro was pretty good tbqh

If Plato felt that art should be censored, why did he write his philosophy as plays?

I don't know, cuz his philosophy had contradictions in it. Have you read The Republic? He literally talks about banning Homer unless the state allows him to go through it and cut out the bad stuff.

I don't try to find hard facts or points out of Plato. It's meant to contradict itself and really go nowhere imo, whereas a lot of people get stuck in this "Plato said such and such" business.

I don't know. That seems shallow and disingenuous to me. The man was claiming to have absolute knowledge of the metaphysical, and he saw himself as the only one. I think he was just an arrogant sophist. That's why his Republic basically ends up being a communist sex slave society in which he's king and all the girls have sex with him.

Girls?

The actual quote is more like:

>Then I have seemed at least than this [person] at any rate with this little something itself to be wiser: because that which I may not have known-through-seeing in no way I imagine myself to have known-through-seeing.

I know that I know nothing gets across the same general point as long as you aren't autistic about it.

that's fucking dumb nobody knows nothing.
he just wanted to be the intellectual jesus and crucify himself on the metaphysical cross.

>I

Flawed from the first

I assume you never bothered reading Husserl?

>The man was claiming to have absolute knowledge of the metaphysical
There are so many metaphysical systems put forward by Plato that it's stupid to emphasize the one in the Republic. You've p much bought into Enlightenment ideology there.

You can assume I've never bothered reading anything.

>not a single philosophical thought has been able to match it yet.
Oh come now.