Question

Question,

Dark Matter/Energy is bullshit right?

Physicists are just embarrassed that they have no fucking clue what's going on?

Yes. They admit that they don't know what it is. They say that all the time. I don't understand your question.

"dark matter" is a placeholder term that means literally nothing

Nobody except retards and clickbait have ever claimed they know anything about dark matter, except to posit that something must exist to account for a deficiency of mass in current astronomical models

tl;dr you got meme'd

>they don't know what it is
>but they know it exists
this was OP's confusion I'll assume, a paradox

/thread

>something must exist to account for a deficiency of mass in current astronomical models

So there is faith in Science after all

So you admit Physics BTFO?

Physics is a Zionist conspiracy to demoralize the West

oh, I see I'm dealing with a retard

It seems you can't even speculate without joining a cult. You know this shit actually happens all the time in scientific papers, the only reason anyone has ever cared or mentioned dark matter since someone made it up as an example is because it has a really cool name, like black holes.
You're the only one here who thinks theres anything more to it

You cannot function without faith. It's a hard requirement for any machine that handles information dynamically.

>because it has a really cool name, like black holes.

So Scientists are edgelords too?

And you admit they just make stuff up when their theories get proven wrong?

That's called confirmation bias

No it's called the best working theory. If you have better theories I'm all ears.

It's not really. Scientists made an observation. The effect they're observing obviously exists. The don't have an explanation, which is what the term "dark matter" itself is supposed to denote. No idea where the confusion even is.

you're literally too idiotic to argue with. kill yourself

My theory is that Physics is a circle jerk for nerds

No one will ever understand the Universe

Physics is just White Supremacy intellectualized, you will be forgotten and no one will care

Thanks, if physics is so useless I suggest you jump off a cliff and fly away.

U mad bro?

Sorry, didn't mean to tear down your intellectual fantasies of an intelligible universe

No one is making you care about what physicists care about.

Yes they are. They exist and are doing things, therefore user's feelings are all their fault and entirely their problem.

Modern physics is wholly responsible for this poster's state, and must therefore change.

It is when i have to fund your bullshit with my tax dollars faggot

jesus christ stop fucking replying to this obvious troll.

Oh.. you're one of those "people".

No.

No. I agree that we currently don't know much about these topics but dark matter and dark energy are assumptions we can make based on current knowledge. Look up what this shit is before calling physics bullshit.

You won't b laughin when we takin your wimmin white boi

How do magnets work then if Physics is real?

What is a "force"

It's bullshit, no one has ever seen a force

Thats Lucas tier BS

Gr8 b8 m8

I'll bite.

It is certainly a real fact that the movement of matter in the universe according to our known laws of gravity do not match up with the amount and distribution of visible matter. Experimental evidence is king, and dark matter is simply the most popular explanation for this observation, accounting for the discrepancy with a mass distribution that doesn't interact except through gravity. The most popular theories regarding the source of this unseen mass distribution are MACHOs and WIMPs.

You can always subscribe to some messy claims that the laws of gravity work differently at larger distances but those generally work very poorly.