What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzc5pERSsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A white nationalist world, where women return to the kitchen and we shall all prosper among our white brethren

Creating a global Shanghai where everyone is a mentally frazzled azn tranny hooker with cybernetic implants, leading to the eventual total annihilation of the human race.

>nick land
>endgame

Pretty reasonable desu

The acceleration of evolution beyond meatsacks.

Enlightenment.

this. nicely done user

this isn't a real quote you faggot

What is this pic from? It reminds of the dune videogame

It might as well be.

being appointed as Chief Creative Officer of Disruption by Google

vampire the masquerade

Blessed creatures! I have broken through their mortal crust and drawn from them their greatest strength: mutability. I coax bone, weave flesh, and lace sinew tight until it strains to lash out!

congratulations vampire-chan
you looked behind the veil of space and time
and you are a true hero
mutate again with a friend for a true ending

Seriously though, is Nick land a Tzimisce?

i don't know, but in Veeky Forums parlance fanged noumena is like watching somebody attempting to unironically roll initiative vs the DM

Sounds more like a warning than a declaration of intent.

JUST

nick land, who smells his own farts. nick land.

2bd e s u

>fanged noumena is like watching somebody attempting to unironically roll initiative vs the DM
well put, fuck

>fanged noumena is like watching somebody attempting to unironically roll initiative vs the DM

Sounds like unreadable bullshit to me then.

Bataille: not even once.

Nick Land is like a gaping hole of de-coherence we could all live in happily enfeasting our mutually regurgitated letters in one fell swoop of miscommunicated ideas forever fermenting in communal miasma of goop. I'd love to gain enough disposable income to partake in the community as a contributor.

He literally wants Half Life2 to happen and is basically an aspiring Dr. Breen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzc5pERSsc

his end game is the end of games

imagine a universe that is one big computer with all biocucks extinct

(OP)
>What's his endgame?

Conning Peter Thiel out of enough money to be able to live out the rest of his life in Asia taking speed and fucking prostitutes.

>The Alt-Right is Dead
now that the dust has settled, was he right?