4th year of uni

>4th year of uni
>havnt once opened a textbook, stopped buying them altogether at start of 3rd year
>only have a basic fundamental understanding of major though math is decent
>not sure if I will get fucked once I get an actual job

>buying textbooks ever
>especially when you never even use them

Anyway I'm in the same boat OP, what's your major?

I'm in the same boat too

your uni must be really shit if you can get through the exams without hardcore learning 24/7

t. brainlet

No, you're just a shitty student.

lmao get rekt studycuck

all me ;)

I bet you cucks spend over 100 dollars on a single textbook lmao. That's what you get for attending for-profit universities with Jewish professors.
As an enlightened European, I typically pay less than 50 Euros for a textbook. I recently acquired a copy of a book about the semantics of programming languages on ebay for 4€.

damn, i wish we amerilards had some equivalent to ebay

Most of the upper level undergrad math classes at my school don't use textbooks outside of "list of recommended reading". The courses are constructed by the professors and we use lectures more than anything. Only classes I had to actually consult a textbook for was Topology and Fourier Series.

I wish this board has IDs like /pol/ so this kind of samefagging wouldn't happen..

>stopped buying them altogether at start of 3rd year

>not maintaining your technical library

This.

>reading books
>attending lectures
lmao

top kek

I bet you like the system of reddit more too.

You have to go back!

>tfw your province, which already has the highest illiteracy rate in the country, implements 15 PERCENT tax on top of federal tax

Canada is completely cucked. 30% tax on textbooks makes pirating a very attractive alternative

>Bottom right corner
>"Manga Guide to Physics"

Why would u post this

Such is life in anno dongini *shudders*

Why do people treat IDs as if it is a username or breaking anonymity? It literally just prevents samefagging, they don't even stay the same between threads.

>Why do people treat IDs as if it is a username or breaking anonymity
Because it is. Now, my /pol/tarded friend, you really ought to go back to your containment board or better yet, the reddit shithole where you came from!

I don't even go on /pol/, nor am I the poster earlier in this thread that suggested the IDs. You are the one giving unsubstantiated arguements that are the quality of /pol/'s.

>I don't go on /pol/ but I will get extremely defensive over people criticizing my suggestion to make the board more like /pol/
You have to go back

>He's noted the fact that my arguement has no basing besides "cause I say so"!
>I've got it! If I keep saying he is from /pol/, despite him criticizing /pol/, eventually it will be true!

go home tard, denying you're /pol/ doesn't help your case

Uni is just a place to get a piece of paper to trick your employers into thinking you actually know what the fuck you are doing on the job.

I don't understand why you think I know the system as from /pol/, I'm not I associate the system with Veeky Forums because I've actually looked at the board.

>took you 2 years to figure out you shouldn't waste money on something you don't use