Does lit appreciate Donna Tart?

Does lit appreciate Donna Tart?

more like Donna Shag, am i rite? ;D

Looks like the hot girl from Twin Peaks desu

had a hip girlfriend once buy me the 80s playboy she was on the cover of because id always talk about how big a crush i had on her

literally who

>you will enter the bathroom immediately after she's just taken a massive, reeking shit

for her, I would donna tart in my mouth

>had a hip girlfriend once buy me the 80s playboy she was on the cover of because id always talk about how big a crush i had on her
what a cuckquean

Are you the our Joyce?

The end of The Goldfinch was just fucking insulting. Half-baked high school stoner philosophising. It ties up absolutely nothing in the story.

I want to write highly sexualized posts on Veeky Forums about Donna Tartt bossing me around and then somehow have Donna Tartt discover that I posted them and confront me about it and very assertively dress me down for being so inappropriate and then while I'm stammering and trying to apologize she keeps interrupting me which makes me more and more nervous and it ends with me between her stockinged legs eating her out while she acts like this resolution was inevitable from the beginning

if you know any girls irl or go to any female forum or message boards, when they talk about partner count most of them have slept with at least 10+ guys by the time they're 20 (and usually they don't even "count" bj's n shit), so just imagine after college etc

literally all of them are sluts, same as men, the only difference is it's 100x easier for the average woman to get laid than it is for the average man (which explains the bitterness of most men over most women's excessive promiscuity/infidelity)

in general it just means it's incredibly easy to fuck them as long as you're decent looking, but on the flip side it does ruin relationships/monogamy completely

it's mostly bad for the cucks who actually invests time, money & effort to date/marry a girl who had an average of 20-50 cocks in her. that's just sad

I appriciate all qt's

My mom does.

I didn't know she was this cute.

Are there any women left who aren't whores?

She looked like a 80s post-punk/goth singer

She's got the stern headmistress thing going on these days

it's all anecdotal. I was fucking a divorced woman who had a fraction of my partners at 35 than I did at 27.

Dude, it's your mom.

CUTE

how bad is two guys at age 21?

:3

I was planning on buying The Goldfinch for christmas. Is it any good. It seems interesting and, not gonna lie, I'm the kinda person that worries about not reading more female authors.

Warning sign desu

If she doesn't already view relationships as the female equivalent of how a neckbeard views video games, i.e. as "your central hobby/meaningful thing that you do until you imperceptibly get bored of it and another one comes along," she's at least on the path to it. One of them was presumably a high school boyfriend that meant nothing and just "happened" because she was pretty and courted as a matter of course, and the second one was the same process repeating in university.

Also too young for the technicality of steady relationships to mean anything other than that they were accidentally steady enough not to need rapid replacing. But for a twist of fate she might have taken 40 dicks. Can't tell anything about her character.

Of course, if they were casual sex, that's a different story. Only bang, avoid commitment.

Not good desu, but considering chastity and marriage are something men don't commit to, it's hard to expect many women to stay virtuous. Our culture expects women to share their pussies with at least 10 men during their twenties.

Thanks for the long reply. The second guy is me, for clarification.

I wrote about the ending earlier on in the thread. Pissed me off to no end. Also, the constant references were annoying. 'Oh look at all these cultural things I'm nodding at, look at how clever I am for name dropping Dostoevsky and Arvo Part.'

It's still worth a read though. Parts are enjoyable and it's a very easy read despite its length.

It's cheap, so I'll take a look. Have you read any of her other works?

>read The Secret History they said
>we know you'll like, it's literary and smart and shit
>it's shit alright
>blatant idiotism inside
>knowledgeable classics professor throwing blatant historical fairytales about Tiberius
>plot not going anywhere
>super smart student successfully mushroompicking Amanita caesarea in NORTH FUCKING AMERICA

>super smart student successfully mushroompicking Amanita caesarea in NORTH FUCKING AMERICA

to be fair, there is an American Caesar's Mushroom (Amanita Jacksonii) that looks almost identical and is also edible, though not quite as tasty. They are actually popping off near my house right now lol (Georgiafag here)

She's try hard as fuck

I don't know about Tart,
but her face is art.

I'd let her Donna Shart in my mouth

mfw she was in a relationship with Bret Easton Ellis.

I thought The Secret History was pretty good. Haven't read anything else by her.