Pretentious youtube critics

Holy shit, is there anything that screams pseudo intellectual more than a trench coat and fingerless gloves? I bet this guy brags to his friends about how much he enjoys existentialism and cigarettes. Fuck these god damn youtube literature critics, theyre all the exact same type of hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JfYU1VMUPCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being emotionally invested in youtubers

Yeah, you're the real winner here.

>talking shit about something is being "emotionally invested"
Yah I dont think so

You sounded very angry and obviously felt compelled to create a thread expressing your opinion to strangers online.

Damn what an ugly faggot

OP's autism aside, I find the contrast of his hobo outfit with what appears to be his grandmother's suburban home pretty funny. Do you think he wears that outfit when he goes outside to get the mail? Or is that just his "stage clothes"?

Im more angry because I used to be friends with some annoying wannabe intelluects exactly like this

>being emotionally invested in the pathology behind why I made this thread
Kill yourself soon

Hello you talentless faggot. Still making shitty videos and shilling them on Veeky Forums I see.

I am emotionally invested in the quality of threads on this board.

The 'I'm so outraged guys, please validate my beliefs and engage in a circlejerk"-threads are a bit shit.

>I am emotionally invested in the quality of threads on this board.
Sorry to hear that. Would you like us to validate your opinion?

You're picking a weird thread to melt down in.

that's a regular coat, not a trench coat.

I want you to stop posting shit threads. Ideally you'd be making threads about books.

Thats definitely a trench coat

checking in

Nah

Hes kind of dorky. Seems suspicious too

Are you saying he's a little light in the loafers?

Who gives a fuck about what critics have to say, faggot?

>shaving your beard when you look like a moderate down-syndrome case.

He didnt say anything about what the critic has to say

>He

You should be way more annoyed over how he talks than his clothes.

>wearing a trenchcoat
That's already pretty damn bad
>unironically wearing fingerless gloves
No help. No. fucking. help. The unit is lost.

no way jose these things matter

truly god-tier literary critics don't need to dress like boho pretenders to show fake solidarity with the poor

they write next-level treatises about advertisement, semiotics and professional wrestling and then get hit by laundry trucks

also they are gentle and gay and sophisticated and live with their mothers. but this is not really important

free roland barthes Veeky Forums. free roland barthes

Is this the dawn of school shooter-wave?

He even has the kind of beta gayface most of them did!

Could someone actually post a link or a name so I can learn more than 'lol fingerless gloves'.

youtu.be/JfYU1VMUPCY

Tanks pal

>lives in WA
Fuck I hate this place. These freaks are fucking everywhere in Seattle

He lives in LA. He travels a lot.

From what I have seen from this guy, he doesn't appear to me to be a pseudo intellectual. Pseudo intellectuals behave in a way to demonstrate their intellectual prowess and knowledge, etc. From what I gather from the way he speaks and gives his thoughts, he is pretty darn humble and conscious of his ignorance. He probably just like most of us who attempt to seek out truths and knowledge in what we observe.

As for his clothing, idk man, people have styles. It's probably best not to hastily attribute a quality to someone based upon their clothing. He's developed a style that he enjoys, it doesn't mean he is trying to pose as a certain someone.

Holyshit, this guy stopped mentally aging at 16

Shut up cuck

Fuck you, buddy. I'm on a first name basis with Cliff. I knew that guy before he was famous. We came up together and learned literature in college while all our buddies were busy getting girl and going to bars. Literally, all we cared about were books, but he took it to a new level which I'd never seen before. I don't meant to appeal to authority, except to say every book he talks about, was one I first suggested to him and read before him. Every book suggestion he gets, he runs by me first to get my opinion. That's how close we are. I know my shit, and this guy is the real deal. Now I'm not going to tell you my name because if you knew my name you would start to get nervous the way you'd sperg out when your anonymous MMORPG buddy tells you they're a girl. We all know you're just visiting Veeky Forums. So next time you want to talk shit about Cliff Sargent, know that I've seen every single one of his videos at least ten times and know him a lot better than you.

lol nice. Is that new pasta?