We have a modern version of Einstein, get an autograph of this madman while you can

We have a modern version of Einstein, get an autograph of this madman while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestchinanews.com/Explore/2353.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ed is an undervalued meme

he is a big guy

>Ed is an undervalued meme
>he is a big guy
4U

He's both so underrated and overrated at the same time. His only superpower is the fact that sees things as is on a lower level. As opposed to retarded abstract concept "box" thinking like murican schools teach you

Also, Leslie Winkle got old

At least Einstein developed a theory that had predictive power.

Dare I say it but Einstein is unbeatable.
He memed his entire last name into a synonym with genius.

So does String Theory. It took them 100 years to verify the prediction of gravitational waves, it will likely take as long or longer to verify the predictions of string theory.

There is no prediction to be made. String theory predicts a "landscape" which literally encompasses every possible permutation of the universe.

I will still never understand how he majored in history

Is it safe to say it sort of goes "beyond" physics? If that means anything...

That's not his fault. Thanks to journalists, Peter Higgs' name is now synonymous with god.

>Witten attended the Park School of Baltimore (class of '68), and received his Bachelor of Arts with a major in history and minor in linguistics from Brandeis University in 1971.

STEM fags BTFO?

There are predictions made independent of the background geometry.

We all make mistakes when we're young. It just means he can do that humanities shit with his eyes closed

Also that humanities get boring after a while and then you need something more stimulating. This is more true the more of a supergenius you are.

now that's a big brain

>TFW you have a small brain and can't please the ladies

He truly is something else.

It scares me that he is a jew and einstein was a jew too. It seems they are a superior race, just like white>black, jews>everything else.

His head is so huge. Looks like a grey

>It seems they are a superior race
But we are, goy.

I don't understand string theory. He's a meta guy who made up a theory of theories, so I know I'm not going to understand him.

How the hell will we test M-theory?

Why can't you fucks make more babies?

Why are women so stupid?

If I were a woman, I would get on my knees and beg for Ed's sperm so I could have super smart bastard children. As far as I know, no one has done this.

women are attracted to success, i.e. intelligence but only intelligence that is applied to material gain

they require resources to raise their bastard children, you see

>they require resources to raise their bastard children, you see

Government would provide.

What is required to begin to understand string theory? I see Polchinski recommended in the Veeky Forums wiki. I haven't looked at it, but I know it would be an impenetrable wall if I did.

we didn't evolve to be sexually attracted to faceless institutions

>I see Polchinski recommended in the Veeky Forums wiki.
What?

Jews are sexually attracted to banks. There goes your theory.

Joseph Polchinski. String Theory Volumes 1 and 2.

hue

>What is required to begin to understand string theory?

Physics: QFT (Including Path Integrals and Gauge Theory), GR

Math: Representation Theory (of Lie Groups&Algebras), Riemannian Geometry, Complex Geometry

The math may get harder if you go deeper into the geometric aspects.

>QFT
Had a feeling. Thanks for the info

The Jews control all the Synagogues.

You are right

You're in the wrong neighbourhood

Fuck off

kek
bestchinanews.com/Explore/2353.html