Itt we tell describe how we study, and what the best methods are for optimal learning in quantity

Itt we tell describe how we study, and what the best methods are for optimal learning in quantity.

A good way to study is SQ3R: survey, question, read, rehearse, review.
I tend to skip the first two steps or half-ass them

Another good idea is to take several short breaks and infrequent long ones. One popular methods is 25 minutes studying then one 3 -5 minute break. Every 3rd or 4th break should last 15 to 30 minutes.

What are some other ways to stay motivated and optimize learning time?

back when i had to study for uni exams I did this:
pomodoro with 50 mins of studying / 10 mins break (I read a study that said that after 1 hour it becomes harder and harder to pay attention to a subject without losing focus)

during the breaks I'd do some jogging, pushups, etc calisthenics because physical activity reduces stress, increases focus

if I was a bit tired I'd eat coffee (fuck boiling it, if you eat it you absorb 100% of it), I was too lazy to buy pills

piracetam, 4.8g every (biological half life duration) hours and before I'd take it I would eat food that is a source of choline: eggs, meat, dairy, etc

good nutrition, this is very important, to prevent mental fatigue and brain fog and short attention span and depression and anxiety and other shit

no distractions, repetitive, minimalist music (peter glass - glassworks as an example, or other electronic music)

clutter-free, comfy studying environment with good lighting

try to make as many mental connections as I can so that I can try to asymptotically reach the kolmogorov complexity of the quantity of information I need to memorize, basically I would try to do some shitty mental compression like ZIP, LZMA and etc do, I'd try to do shit like "oh so it's like this because of that and I can use X to describe Y and it also looks kinda similar to Z even though they're different"
and lastly, I know this may sound stupid, but I'd put some perfume on, I had anxiety when I was wearing that perfume because it meant that I had to go on and I hate that, because I had social anxiety, and wearing it at home would be some kind of CBT, i'd start to get used to it, also, smell is strongly related to memories, ever noticed how after sensing a familiar scent you start remembering all kinds of old memories? I wanted to make a mental association between the memories related to studying and the exams, so that at the exams when I was smelling the perfume I'd get a boost on remembering, like some sort of vidya buff

I think the general idea is to maximize the amount of information your human brain is capable of learning in a period of time, and to do this you have to think about how brains memorize and remember things. You have to do some research and optimize your life in such a way that you create new synapses that help store the information you want to learn and you have to strengthen them as much as you can, while avoiding distractions that cause new, useless synapses to form and basically slow your progress. Also, the brain constantly tries to compress the information by creating links between newly learned ideas and other, older ideas. The more mental links you make between concepts the easier it is to memorize and understand them. The more you abstract and describe them with different analogies, the easier it is to memorize them. You have to take advantage of every part in the brain. Language, visual, physical (tactile / locomotion, etc), olfactory, etc. All can be used to remember things.

besides this I'd try to become like some sort of autistic robot, by this I mean that i'd try to force myself to stop thinking that I'd need breaks or entertainment and that studying was everything I had in the world, I'd try to make studying my entire life during the hours I'd study, I think this sort of mental conditioning is very important. Let's say you're a pathetic brainlet that's being mentally controlled and subjugated by the social network jews and you check facebook half of the time. You halved the amount of time you have available for studying. That shit is far too inefficient.

also I think that it's best to really work your ass hard when learning the base concepts because it is important to get the basics really well so that the future blocks of information are really easy to understand and memorize because you can just use the base blocks to describe them, usually, if you are able to create mental connections between them and analogies and other shit

I don't think the card / question crap is that useful

in my opinion it's more useful to think about learning in a human way, not in an abstract, machine kind of way where you need to test shit continuously

and you can do this by drawing diagrams, thinking in an abstract way, making lots of mental connections, making analogies, trying to explain concepts to yourself in different, simple and complex ways, etc

Thanks for responding.
Where do you get piracetem from?
How much do you sleep?
I've been doing a biphalic sleep schedule for a while

I try to take into account that 1.5h sleep cycle thing but sleeping is one of the areas I haven't done any research on, I don't really know much about efficient sleep schedules because I have insomnia and I can't really have too much control over sleeping, I usually try to get >6h

piracetam is OTC in many countries, if not, you can just lie and say that it's for a relative that had a stroke or for someone who wants to slow dementia, they usually trust you and you can buy as much as you can (it usually comes under different names, nootropil, etc, you can also buy other types of nootropics, there are lots of different nootropics)

>biphallic
like, two dicks?

Biphasic*
1.5 hour nap and 4.5 hour core
There's also:everyman, uberman, etc.
And the boring monophasic 8hr sleep

bump

bump

I'd open an ms word(or equivalent) and re-write the information in my own words; in as few words and redundancies as I can. Also I'd organize the information using colors, tables, indents, symbols, headers etc... I'd try to get as much condensed information on each page as I could.

I'd take many small breaks, and every so often, a long break (similar to 's break schedule.) Also I'd be listening to some music that I like(mostly high octane stuff, but some more slow). Sometimes I'd be slowly snacking on trash the whole time. And this studying would be before my monophasic sleep time.

I felt it was important that I'd have to feel motivated to study.

I wish I was an insomniac. I sleep 8 to 14 hours every night

it's not that fun, I usually spend like 1 hour just trying to sleep, shit's infuriating

but oversleeping you can easily fix, try sleepyti.me if you haven't already

What? A website that counts in 90 minute increments for me? What an age we live in.

Bump

kek who gives a shit just disable ads, it saves a bit of mental effort

yes i'm a brainlet, counting in increments of 90 is mentally taxing for me

M8 you just add one to the hour and 3 to the tens place of minutes

It's not rocket science

I just posted a link, nobody cares about you being able to do simple modular arithmetic

>nobody cares about you being able to do simple modular arithmetic

You're right. We're more concerned that you can't.

No, you can't, that's why we gave you the link.

When you're too idiotic to even figure out a simple problem such as sleep of course people wouldn't expect you to know modular arithmetic.

Bump
>we

1 hour of intense studying. 20 minute break surfing the web and jerking off.