Young poster here (25yo)

Young poster here (25yo).
I am asking to oldfags. +50yo. Sorry to put a low treshold but doubt anyone beyond 65 still posts here.

Is there, a milestone for vital knowledge around this age?
I felt some -kind of-. Viz its hard to make friends when you get older. Since people are not that naive and out of social dogmatism,where kids are more free. They have their own of course, but lesser than ours. Now we are more aware of machinations because we are aware of our own.

This is just an example, but there is a huge gap in 10 years i have exerienced, i am not at any ssense being pretentious im just being reflexive.

And this question i made is pretty related, to the old people if its something awaiting for me, obviously after the sum of many experiences wich grant me a kind of knowledge, but THERE IS A MILESTONE? or something similar?

-something similar could be a huger gap-

>Is there, a milestone for vital knowledge around this age?
55 year old intellectual and mature individual reporting in. I've seen the world, talked to all people, races, and sexualities, have spent time in vastly different communities with vastly different belief systems and seen nations, empires, and local communities prosper, fall, and re-emerge.

What you need is pic related. It will put you on the right path.

you sound like a redditor or an old retarded /pol/lack

>THERE IS A MILESTONE? or something similar?
No.

but i gave an example of mine with 25 compared with myself around 15.

IT HAS TO BE ONE i can just be stagnated here, just expectant to new experiences. Wont be newer impresions to things?

The 10 year gap between 15 and 25 coincides with the late stages of puberty in young men. If you are a healthy adult throughout your adult life that 10 year period will be the largest change you will ever experience. There comes a point where you reach a a temporary equilibrium in your rate of gaining knowledge then it will decrease until your brain has minimal functions. You won't notice large changes in your adult life without radical change.

lately im having all kind of clues making me glimpse a tedious life.

Thank you though.

One thing you need to avoid tedium is energy. If you're tired it will be very difficult to get perspective on your life and be able to come up with new ideas.

nothing beats the experience after doing some travelling around the world. I've been to six this year, shit was cool.

>Is there, a milestone for vital knowledge around this age?

yeah, you should know how to play a musical instrument well enough to make money from it somehow, and how to order a beer in a handful of languages

fuck all that literature nonsense

also 25 is not especially young and 50 is not especially old

im proficient with guitar, im learning violin right now. I speak 4 lenguages 3 of them fluently.

i still dont get what you want to say
it is not strictly a literary thread tho. But at the same time i feel Veeky Forums its a good board to ask such question.

its been a lot i dont travel, i just met an english girl, it feels good and im starting to really care about her but i think im just feeling everything dullier.

it wil come back, eventually. Even if its just for pure casuality =) i experienced that haha

53 here. OP, if you can read, if you understand at least thirty percent of what you read.. if you understand that everything you read was created by people with a bias, and if you can use "there / they're / their" correctly, then you have most of the vital information you'll ever need.

if a situation confuses you, take a few steps back and ask yourself: who's profiting from this?

>know how to play a musical instrument well enough to make money from it somehow,

somehow.

for some reason this brings to mind Freewheelin' Franklin Freak, dancing around outside someone's window with a guitar, screaming

GIVE ME SOME MONEY
OH GIVE ME SOME MONEY
YOU CAN THROW IT RIGHT THERE ON THE GROUND
'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME SOME MONEY
I'll PLAY OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW
EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS

you should know what you've said is a bit confusing right?

i understood to be honest with myself and not be easily influenced by others opinions as complete truths.

and the answer -as a memer- is the jews.

you have a really wierd writing style its hard to understand

I never saw that artist, he's great. Looked up his work. When I first read your post, my head spun trying to figure out what you were talking about then I went back to 'vital knowledge'.

My best assessment from your posts is that you have plenty of intelligence but are poor on actual experience. I could be wrong, but from my experience I was only able to attain a state of self-knowledge after years of trial and error and amateur research into psychology.
Now when I have a feeling or such, I can tell what's wrong and what I need to do specifically to help myself feel better. For 'vital knowledge' I think that this is the most important, self-knowledge. You have to know what you'll put up with, what you can't stand, work around and manage yourself.
If you've got that handled I think you're doing quite well. Most people don't get to that level, and are swept about by the situation, people's expectations, or their own desires. All of them are useless distractions from pursuing 'satisfaction'.

At late 20's to 30's you'll get the sense something is wrong and it's your brain telling you that you should reproduce. Some people throw themselves into satisfying work as well, something they are happy about leaving behind in this world. Most people don't figure that out and start to build trains or take up more serious hobbies around then.

Once you hit like 30+ you'll understand that everything you've learned is useless and it's really a march towards a painful lonely death. Most people avoid that by kids and career until they hit retirement, but it still comes.

this is vital

yeah, to the first half its something everyone mix up, being honest with yourself and inteligence, when its just self-knowledge.

And i had this feeling, to just have kids to put something in this world to take care of, and forsake me into biological feelings such as a care out of myself (my kids).

Something homologous to it is when someone cast himself into a higher reason or ideology, as they sell themselves to buy then a credo shared by a prole. As a way to simplify everything but its just a self devaluation.

i didnt get it tho :/ thought it meant to be myself, i doubt between many meanings. =/

>treshold
irish confirmed

spanish
though i know there was a spanish diaspora to ireland some centuries ago. heh

so did you have kids?

There is no threshold or benchmark or milestone. Stop treating knowledge like a commodity of power and learn what you're interested in at your own pace

no, im meeting someone but i never engage seriously with anybody. Though if i could i wouldnt have anyway.

i just asked, andbit by bit i started to tur the subject wich is not my desire.

>At late 20's to 30's you'll get the sense something is wrong and it's your brain telling you that you should reproduce.

22 here. explains my newfound anxiety

You really shouldn't give much credit to the people just because they are old. People who are shitty at 20 are usually doubly shitty at their 50s.

i cant help

im just reading opinions

you just have shitty social skills