Question for Veeky Forums

How do I write a lesbian romance/light erotica novel?

Who can I read to better understand how to write romance?

Is Love a meme?

And why is yuri the purest form of love?

No, love isn't a meme but it's usually the best when being nothing more of a side-note than the main focus, such as in Dostoevsky's The Idiot. And it's usually het and not above evoking emotions of cucking and jealousy, which is present within every relationship no matter how hard people try to ignore it

And as a general rule-of-thumb people who are into yuri are some of the most insufferable people I know who often associate themselves with bottom-of-the-barrel ironic and post-ironic memes. No offense to you, but save yourself before it's too late

>mfw he describes every yuri fag accurately

I used to be that way now I'm a husk of a man.

But thank you for the insight, it's truly appreciated. I'll read the idiot soon.

Read Joyce, specifically his love letters

If you're not a female you probably shouldn't

love is a meme but it's a fun meme like baneposting, some guys see the truth that love is a meme and they think this means they should not enjoy it, for they are just too smart, but a man can recognize a meme and still enjoy it, in fact I reckon that enjoyment in life can only come from memes in the end so don't miss out on something just because it is a meme, embrace the memeness because thats the only place in this cold earth that you will find warmth

>in fact I reckon that enjoyment in life can only come from memes in the end

trudat, once you realize you can roll with the memes but still "be youself", your angst gonna fade and you can enjoy

>love is a meme but it's a fun meme like baneposting

jesus fucking christ this website is dumb sometimes

bro humans are meme machines, language is a fucking meme, you can never escape, it's built into your brain

Women are incapable of love, only of being loved and later dying inside for and becoming the slave of their children, so all "lesbian romance" consists in two self-aggrandizing narcissistic monsters sublimating their respective pre-maternal wills to self-aggrandize into creepy pathological complexes.

Because women don't feel any real, active longing or passion for the other person, only a frustrated desire to be worshiped and validated themselves, they are reduced to gratifying a stunted drive to be fawned over by men. And because authentic love is fueled by male fetishising, a semiotic process which they lack, women are forced to scavenge signs from the surrounding culture (its sclerotic depictions of love, romance, etc.) and lash them together factitiously to create a crude mockery of "love." This very imperfectly gratifies their sublimated desire to be fawned over and considered special - instead of being the centre of a given man's life, they are now "central" to the public gaze through attention whoring over what a big alternative interesting dyke they are.

The vast majority of lesbian relationships are total frauds, because of this, and collapse quickly. If you took a sample of ten thousand self-avowed lesbian relationships, probably about nine thousand never even existed to begin with and were just some alt-bi girls playing make-believe. Of the remaining thousand, about nine hundred would be somewhat lasting, but still fall apart miserably and never approximate a real relationship. Of the remaining hundred, ninety will be two irreparably broken girls who happen to be irreparably broken in stable or mutually stabilising ways, so they can maintain their fake romance, in a life without love or fulfillment of any of their base feminine drives, reasonably indefinitely.

The remaining ten are the extremely rare, almost nonexistent few couples where one of the girls is an actual lesbian. Due to some kind of hormonal fuckery or perfect storm of brain wonkiness, she actually has the same craving that men have for women, and is theoretically somewhat capable of real love for women. But: 1) she was raised in a female culture, as a woman, which atrophies her agency and capacity for semiotic generation, and 2) she is virtually guaranteed never to find another actual lesbian.

There are maybe four genuine dykes on the entire North American landmass. Two just committed suicide as I was typing this, one is a mental patient and virgin at 29, and the other is going to have her heart broken by a rolelplaying straight girl she met on OKCupid tomorrow morning.

>hothead detected

mythology [hamilton]
iliad and odyssey [lattimore]
sappho's fragments [lattimore]
shakespeares montaigne (nyrb)
complete shakespeare (norton)
shoujo kakumei utena (nozomi entertainment)

damn, dykes btfo where can i read more of this shit, that went hard

wtf I feel sorry for the isle of lesbos now

did you type this out yourself?

>I want to enjoy my life

whereby the plebs was born

>alt-bi girls playing make-believe.
yes it is important to see that in relationships with dykes, there is always at least one dyke who is just bisexual, but they sure love to claim they are fullon dykes in front of the other dyke

magnificent, my friend

A copypasta is born.

By the way, all of these are my posts

at least one of those is mine, nice try tho, stay salty and writing forgettable shitposts

(You)
(You)

>How do I write a lesbian romance/light erotica novel?
fun in the moment stuff. none of that "where will we be in 20 years" talk. first time love/puppy love is always the easiest and most uplifting to write.
>Is Love a meme?
no.

I've gotten a lot of interesting replies replies and I really do appreciate them so far.

From the sound of it I'll be writing about something that doesn't exist, a sincere love between two women (gonna probably throw in an age gap) but I'll be keeping It on the light side until further Into the book when shit goes down and then they remember life is a meme so there's no point in worrying. Simple stuff. Nothing outstanding. Might post in the crit threads here and there.

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = unconditional love (utopian for men, effective for women)

love of men towards children (= an aid to retire and stop their suffering) = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains now and in the future [legacy]

are you high?

Even if he is I still love yuri.

Who hurt you?

Legit curious, are you a woman op? Why are you drawn to female sexuality?

cuz she's scared of dick

dykes love the idea of not labeling anything sexual, this is why women love the idea that buddhism/mindfulness does not prone labeling, so begin with ''girls experimenting''

>love is like baneposting

fucking kek

I'm female but I'm drawn to yuri. And And being a degenerate yuri fag. 3D women are attractive to me but love doesn't exist there, not from my perspective. Just girls who are narcissistic have come my way. Tryna find that qtpt virgin to corrupt (realistically I'll probably settle for a sextoy tier girl who tries to manipulate me).

But honestly I don't know. Just makes me feel great. I've romanticized the idea of 2d lesbos in my head so much it's brought me to make use of what little writing skill I have.

Can I lick your ass

>I'm female
no you're not

everyone knows there are no girls on the internet

both of these posters are relatively likely to be girls

Want to Skype? Effeminate male with no future here.

This technically explains the lesbian freeze, where lesbian couples don't have sex for years.

but this isn't /b/

I thought most couples experience a freeze of some sort, isn't it biological to get tired of the same mate after repeated intercourse?

Maybe the lesbian freeze is longer, and more psychological than the normal "I'm bored of you".

Bump, still want more insight.

What novels would you recommend that have love as a main story line component, or as a side thing, and which do you believe does better justice to conveying the feelings the lovers have for each other?

bump

what did you think of this?

Haven't watched it yet, I'll get back to you by tomorrow.