What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

he was always paranoid that he didn't wash all the jizz out of his beard which made him extremely self-concious

Angry that poets are no longer hailed as the masters of language. and worshiped the way rappers are today.

Cheer up, Chip. Maybe Jodorowsky will make a film out of "Hogg".

What's that?

Just obsessed with bodily functions, really. He has one book that isn't like that, but I can never remember which one it is.

Why is it okay for gay people to write that kind of stuff (see also Burroughs, Gide, Mann) but not straight people? Everyone throws a hissy fit over Lolita but Death in Venice "has been pivotal in introducing the discourse of same-sex desire into general culture" according to wikipedia. Seems like a huge double standard desu.

I mean Oscar Wilde fucked dozens of young boys and nobody bats an eyelid, it's uncanny. It really makes me wonder about those /pol/ conspiracies.

>Everyone throws a hissy fit over Lolita
Something tells me you're American.
>Oscar Wilde fucked dozens of young boys and nobody bats an eyelid
Yeah, they didn't even humiliate him in a public trial and sent him to rot in jail for a while, only to let him out just in time for him not to die in there. Fucking Victorian liberals, man.

doubles of truth

What about Sade and Bataille?
Or that Naked Lunch had to go to a state supreme court to even be sold?

He is a black man. It's his birthright to be angry.

all lives anger

>Who is De Sade

GOOGLE, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?

jesus christ, kids these days couldn't take a piss by themselves unless there was a fucking youtube instructional video and a reddit to tell them where to aim.

Babel-17. pretty good book, would make a good film as long as they didn't get ScarJo to play Rydra Wong.

the Marquis de sade would like to have a talk with you user

Sick beard tho

>was
he's still alive, bozo

Gay Pedophile.
Now Read Hogg and Dhalgren.

Nope.

He went to jail because he made a false libel suit, not because of pederasty. After he got out he went on vacation in Italy where he promptly started fucking more kids.

Burroughs, Battaile are fine now, but Nabokov's Lolita is still routinely attacked for being "sexist." I mean Burroughs literally sodomized Moroccan boys how much more "problematic" can you be?

De Sade is seen as a harmless eccentric, he's too obscure by modern standards to cause much anger. They made a movie out of Lolita and there is no better way to get Americans' attention than by showing them a movie.

>De Sade is seen as a harmless eccentric, he's too obscure by modern standards to cause much anger. They made a movie out of Lolita and there is no better way to get Americans' attention than by showing them a movie.

i take it Salo has never seen an American release?

>I mean Burroughs literally sodomized Moroccan boys how much more "problematic" can you be?
why you'd have to murder your wife!