>Take IQ test and get 127

What's going on here Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocf.berkeley.edu/~abhishek/chicmath.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You go to a brainlet high school

You've been awarded the status "King of the Retards", congratulations OP.

wow, congrats on finding out that IQ is a completely inaccurate system to measure intelligence!

127 more than above average.

"127 IQ sd 15 means your IQ is at the 96.4 percentile. That means your IQ is higher than 96.4% of the general population. Pretty darn good. If you set the sd at 24 your number would be higher, but the percentile would be the same."

You're over a standard deviation above average, that seems entirely reasonable. Don't let Veeky Forums convince that it's normal for your typical smart person to have a 140+ iq, most of them don't.

>high school students

well, you won to brainlets

psychology is a psuedoscience and IQ is meaningless because intelligence as an idea doesn't have any physiological basis.

>psychology is a psuedoscience
It's a science.

Teach youself math ocf.berkeley.edu/~abhishek/chicmath.htm

Study,getting job, go outside, social live is important.

IQ means nothing. I have an IQ of 87 and am still averaging a GPA of 3.25 in my math degree.

>IQ of 87
>87

kek, you can't post here brainlet

>Completes Pre-cal level math contest amongst hundreds of other high schools
>Gets graded on IQ after the contest
>82
>”Gtfo”

>math

>intelligence

pick one

>I have an IQ of 87
hmmm you might wanna retake that test. sometimes it gives results that are too high

There's no contradiction to be found in your situation, OP. Mongo likely had an IQ in the [60,75] range, but was a pre-eminent philosopher of the early American frontier. Don't believe me? View how self aware he is in a time where most people couldn't read: youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

You have an IQ of 127 and won a math contest, that's no stranger than me having brown hair and studying computer science.

brainlets gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>87
This is way too random to be believable.

At 87 you should have trouble tying your shoelaces.

false, you actually don't even qualify for disability benefits at that level

I have an IQ 70 and I'm the president of the United States.

Is that you, Donald?

No my IQ is confirmed 156

This guy is a poser. My IQ is fantastic. It is really, really high just like my fathers and uncles. Brilliant people. It is 106.

Only people in 0.1% are considered smart, brainlet. Being in top 5% is merely being above average.

Why do brainlets always get so militant when denying that IQ exists? Do you really think the empirical observation that some people are smarter than others is false?

>Drumpf absolutely blew us out of the water in the election
>but he is also an idiot
Keep losing, faggot. Doesn't seem like yiu have any self awareness

t. 150 iq person who has accomplished nothing

I'm actually just another brainlet like you

Idiots vote for an idiot to represent them.

Reminder that IQ falls under psychology/ social sciences and both are on the biggest offenders of low replication rates.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

Keep it up, buddy. This is why Trump is so brilliant - you know you cannot fairly consider his platform and why he's winning, or you'll be forced to drastically change your worldview. So you're stuck in a positive feedback loop of defeat and denial.

Obama?

he had an iq 2 sigma above the mean
...for blacks

tfw to smart too win

Kek, this was well typed out friendo.

This is particularly evident in the media.

The man played them like a fiddle and outsmarted them at every step of the way throughout a very long campaign and they keep exploding with apoplectic rage at everything he says or does... and then they call him stupid and thin-skinned.

See Actually understanding why Trump is succeeding requires the slaying of plenty a sacred cow. Many liberals are smart enough to realize this, but also too scared to hold an unpopular opinion - so they force a simple, incorrect explanation to avoid having to face reality.

>durrr i am le smart cuz i support le politically incorrect billionaire man
kill urself brainlet

>The man played them like a fiddle and outsmarted them at every step of the way

I think you mean the campaign outsmarted them. Trump merely provided the financial resources to play outside the box. It was the campaign that did the necessary work to get him elected.

How do we fix IQ?

Illustrating my point nicely

No, he does not mean that. It's not what happened so why would he?

>n-no u

>wins IMO gold medal
>state AP scholar, including straight 5s in all STEM subjects
>2400 SAT score, 36 ACT (36/36/36/36/12) first try no preparation whatsoever for both
>earned $50,000+ from developing apps
>accepted into all Ivy Leagues, MIT, Caltech, Stanford, and Oxbridge on full ride scholarships as a straight white male
>all this despite partying every week and goofing off constantly
>tested IQ is... 85

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY ARYAN GENES

There is a tendency for highly gifted people to underscore severly due to understanding the iq test questions on a deeper level than the test writer, and thus seeing a different question and answer than less gifted people. If you search for something like "highly gifted underscoring on iq tests" you might find info on it.

>blacks consistently score 1 SD under the average
>random guessing should put them close to average of 100 and in theory it should be harder to get an 85 unless they were deliberately trying and just consistently falling in that ballpark
>highly gifted underscoring on IQ tests due to them seeing patterns the test writer doesn't see
Hmm...

>random guessing should put them close to average of 100
not really, no, brainlet
if you guess random you score low, mb about 70

High schools are all for brainlets. The real shit starts once you are the only alumna in your high school to have gone into STEM instead of gender studies.

>t. Has never taken an IQ test with random answers
It converges to 100

It's not hard to score really well on those. I know a guy in my class that used to be a highschool football player, and he basically completely fucked off in math class because it was so easy to him. He got a perfect score on some final so the teacher though he was cheating. He's no smarter than me and I'm no genius.

This is great. Can't believe someone did this.

Mockery only works when it is grounded in truth. This is why the memes about Hillary being a crooked cunt work and photoshopping Trump to look small or stupid do not. Instead, it makes you look intimidated, weak and trying to cope by projecting.

Was it an official IQ test or an online one?

Math really isn't that hard. People with 80 IQ can still do calculus and algebra like it's nothing. Average people who complain about math being too hard are just lazy faggots or have some severe ADHD or number dyslexia.

So around 90?

>be 'gifted' child
>professionally tested by psychologist to have IQ of 163
>scored 1360/1600 on the old SAT in 7th grade
>scored 2390 in high school
>started smoking weed everyday in college, attention span went down, stopped caring so much about stupid tests, still scored 140-145+ on most online tests
>scored in 99th percentile in all categories on the GRE, got a 175 on the LSAT when i took it for the lulz
>started doing acid in grad school, did a bunch of other drugs too, but mostly acid, and still smoking weed everyday
>attention span and interest in autistic logical puzzles like IQ testing and all of mathematics no longer interests me
>took an IQ test on here the other day, could barely get above 130
>but I used to be pretty autistic and traded all of this for social charisma, alpha male leadership skills and literal psychic powers so it's definitely worth it

>always think I'm somewhat of an intelligent kid
>"huh, I have an IQ of 142, that's kinda cool" - age 13
>due to highschool, work and life problems years on I extremely pressure myself, a very de-stabilized person
>I used to sit in advanced math classes too busy thinking rapidly about how my face looked and glorifying MBTI 'INTJ' diagnosis, then claw my head and scream into a pillow/punch and bite myself because I couldn't do the homework
>come out the other end near uni after therapy but still a little broken
>test says I have an IQ of ~156
>completely stabilize
>goes down to at least 130's, but the voices went away

At least I have my life to live without fear, but at a cost.

>projecting this hard

Reminder that the replication crisis has affected mostly social psychology, not cognitive psychology and that IQ research is literally the most well-excuted and msot replicated research in all of psychology.

> only top 5% is above average
> average
> 5%
Might want to rethink where you stand on that scale, boyo

>Faggots ITT using drugs to decrease their IQ and say it was worth it
Nice bait.

Nobody denies the existence of IQ, just that intelligence is difficult to quantify, and therefore stressing the difference of 5-10 IQ points might be an entirely arbitrary thing to do. IQ tests are not a perfect science yet. Of course IQ is a very good indicator of intelligence, but since we haven't fully defined that word, IQ will still be imperfect to a large enough degree that it is relevant. Someone with an IQ of 140 will be much more intelligent than someone with an IQ of 90, but will a person with an IQ of 135 be less intelligent than a person with a score of 140? There's also the factor of individual categories within the test. Maybe I score 160-140 in most categories, but then score a 100 in a couple categories like memory or vocabulary. I will be a 150 IQ person in every aspect but a couple. Yes, my average intelligence is technically lower because of those couple skills, but functionally I will be able to perform in most ways as a 150 IQ person, except maybe when I have to remember something I heard five minutes ago. Thus is one of the problems with IQ that I have observed: the brain is more complicated than one number, and people are much too complex to simplify to such an arbitrary measurement.

/thread

There are entire countries (everyone outside the West really) that have average IQs around or below that number and are still more than functional. Chile, Croatia and Turkey have 90 for example, Serbia 89, Kuwait and the Philippines 86, Iran, Saudi and UAE 84, Algeria, Syria, Tunisia, Libya 83, Lebanon and Dominican Republic 82 , Egypt and Nicaragua 81, Barbados and Bhutan 80 etc
People shit a lot on Subsaharan African IQ but many of those are actually in the 80s range alongside countries that aren't usually considered hopelessly retarded.

>mfw roaches are approaching human intelligence with numbers as high as 90

Those are all dysfunctional shit holes.

>he thinks it works like that
A lot of geniuses can't do the simplest of things.

"The majority of the people in them can't tie their own shoelaces" dysfunctional?

If you say individual X has an IQ of 120 while individual Y has 115, you can't draw very many conclusions from what. It's too close.

It's different when you're talking about population distributions. If population X has a mean IQ of 100 while population Y has a mean of 95, that means there could be something like 50x as many people with an IQ of 130 in population X than Y

These are your innovators and entrepreneurs that actually push society forward

Except this isn't about the bell curve, this about posters who can't believe that OP could have an IQ as low as 87 when maybe 5 billion people in the world have IQs below 90. I'm claiming Egypt is likely to produce the next Nobel prize, I'm saying that the average egyptian can apparently do meaningful work at ~81.

*I'm not claiming that...

He's actually doing something with his life, despite having low innate intelligence, while you shitpost in Veeky Forums all day long.

Tldr you're a bigger loser than a guy with 87 IQ

post prrooff

so about 87 then

An IQ in the 80s doesn't mean retardation, just that the person is incapable of thinking abstractly. Hell, even people with Down's, that average 70, can live functionally.

Wrong. Psychiatry is a science, not psychology. Psychology a pseudoscience.

>5%
>merely above average
You have literally no grasp of percentages, have you?

when will the IQ trickle down?

Why don't you elaborate for us non-ameritards? After all that, your argument cannot possibly be that Trump is smart, because then you'd state that in an obvious manner instead of posting vague non-arguments.

I haven't taken any IQ tests, but it would obviously only converge to 100 if every problem had only two solution alternatives.

This. Fuck brainlet sheep.

obama isn't president anymore, silly

must be a slow day on twitter

Past a certain point its something similar to diminishing returns.

>smart

>scared of having an unpopular opinion

Pick one and only one