The Earth is Flat

Okay Veeky Forums, can we finally all agree that the earth is flat and not round? So sick and tired of hearing this "globe" shit.

Of course the earth is flat let me prove it to you.
The universe is a hypersphere of 4d therefore we lie on the surface of a bubble of space and time. Everyone knows that if you unravel a bubble it's flat, QED.

Why doesn't the sun shine on the whole surface then?

I think the image I attached in the first explains it well enough, if a bit exaggerated. It's more of a spotlight shining on specific parts of the world, going around it and not a sun going over and under the earth.

how could beams of light happen like this on a globe earth? The beams shouldn't be this way.

Is God the weilder of the light though? That's the real question.

or is god the light itself?

Or is god just something men created cause they had no light back then?

c'mon guys let's have some actual discussion here.

"I told this cat the Earth was flat, he walked long enough to strangle himself for being stupid."
sucka

if its flat why can't I see the Southern Cross from New York

I'm not sure what you mean. You would never be able to see such long distances with the naked eye because it all eventually blurs/fogs. Pretty simple really.

wait wait wait I messed up:

"I told this cat the Earth was flat, he walked until his beard grow long enough for him to strangle himself for being stupid"
sucka

Why does the blur/fog become immediate once you cross the equator though? Why does a difference of 1 meter cause you to be able to perfectly see some stars as opposed to you being completely unable? Why do these stars move under the horizon when you cross the equator? This would only be possible with a sphere/

How does this one takes the seasons into account ?

It is, it's just suspended in curved spacetime that makes it appear spherical when observed from the outside and loop around at the edges.

Shut your faggot mouth, you fucking retard. Your parents are ashamed of you.

The earth is actually a torus projected onto a 2D plane, further projected onto a 3D plane.

But I don't use my mouth to type user :^)

This is too deep for Veeky Forums.

>So sick and tired of hearing this "globe" shit
It's so obvious. When a map is projected on a globe it gets all distorted. They can never get all the shapes and angles to line up right.

T...then just stop being a queer. And move out of your parents house, and stop taking estrogen, it's turning the frogs gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=laRaFa1FExQ

This is a good compilation, despite a clickbaity title
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzq9y89Dos

19:1
" The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. "

Why didn't anyone take photos of the Moons under side? Should be a pretty common photo if it flies above us.

How would you explain that fluids rotate clockwise on some regions, anti-clockwise on others? You can't explain coriolis-force phenomena on a flat surface.

How would you prove that is does? Ever perform this experiment in both the north and south 'hemisphere'? Plenty of videos have, no such effect observed, outside of 'textbooks'

Yes I made this observation even by myself (central europe[clockwise] - Bali,Indonesia[anti-clockwise])!

How do sailors navigate accurately with nautical charts and courses designed for a round Earth, if it's actually flat? How can a sextant work instead of failing if the Earth isn't a spheroid?

Someone from the 4th dimension would perceive our 3rd dimension as flat

youtu.be/ihv4f7VMeJw?t=55s to 1m50s

It's the other way around.
Globe shilling only works when you don't fuck up.

I think one thing we can finally agree is that this joke is stale, boring and unfunny.

Of course when he does the experiment again with a still pool, the only explanation for why it spins the way he predicted this time is, of course... the rotation of earth, no other reason is possible. Question answered, moving on...

youtu.be/Wg2deAEhoF4?t=1m40s

Circumpolar stars as seen from the Northern Hemisphere, as predicted by both the flat and globe models.

1 of 2

2 of 2

Circumpolar stars as seen looking south from the Southern Hemisphere! Not possible to have both sets of circumpolar stars in a flat model, but inevitable with a rotating globe.

Aren't the moon and sun the same distance on the flat earth model?

Would depend on the model, but presumably even a flatist is smart enough to have the moon marginally closer.

What? Explain hurricanes/cyclones then.
inb4 muh sink, coriolis effect is too weak on scales like that

Is this just roleplaying? With the recent /pol/tards you just don't know anymore.