I'm on a first name basis with Cliff and want you to ease off him. I knew that guy before he was famous...

I'm on a first name basis with Cliff and want you to ease off him. I knew that guy before he was famous. We came up together and learned literature in college while all our buddies were busy getting girl and going to bars. Literally, all we cared about were books, but he took it to a new level which I'd never seen before. I don't meant to appeal to authority, except to say every book he talks about, was one I first suggested to him and read before him. Every book suggestion he gets, he runs by me first to get my opinion. That's how close we are. I know my shit, and this guy is the real deal. Now I'm not going to tell you my name because if you knew my name you would start to get nervous the way you'd sperg out when your anonymous MMORPG buddy tells you they're a girl. We all know you're just visiting Veeky Forums. So next time you want to talk shit about Cliff Sargent, know that I've seen every single one of his videos at least ten times and he couldn't care less if a bunch of Veeky Forums kids with aspergers disorder know he's smarter, better looking, and more successful than they are.

So you guys don't care what we think, but you're here to ask us to "ease off him"?

Shush, you're not worthy.

thanks for the fresh pasta my dude

Have you ever considered that what you might consider a meme might be an actual reality? Do you think it is so far fetched that somebody is close friends with Cliff and does not want to see his name dragged through the mud?

If you're in the public sphere, you're free game.

Go to bed Harold Bloom

It's possible but then why would they just copy and paste the same text from an old thread into a new one? You put a lot of effort into making that pasta and were disappointed when you got no responses so you lazily just reposted it in a new thread.

you love to eat ass huh

>Memorizing every post in every topic
Damn you won the autism award

Yes I definitely memorised every post in every "topic". That's a totally logical deduction.

fuck you are a total faggot. on a side note DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS GUY IS ANY LESS THAN 30 YEARS OLDE

I don't know who this faggot is but i hate him now

You're pathetic.

Yep, I know people like this who always have to get the last word in.

kys man

I presume he's at least 40

I hope some people on this board are getting entertainment out of the forced memeing of this pseud, because I'm sure not.

Its hit and miss for me

I've never watched his vids but I can already tell he's smarter than the fags who shit up the comments on his videos

Sure you are Cliff