Write what's on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mangafox.me/manga/sweet_guy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op is a fag

I really enjoy frog pictures

I take great joy in how miserable frog shits are

i would really like a rum and coke right now

My cat is dying, I have no money for vet.

This was nice board

Shouldn't have gotten a cat, then, irresponsible retard

I think I'm too awkward like I act too nicey nicey you know, all considerate and proper-like and way too analytical of everything when I don't want to be that way like I turn everything into a fucking Discussion and I think it's hard to deal with sometimes and draining. It's draining for me. Like I just want to cut loose and the other person does but neither of us are willing to be the first to metaphorically drop trou and shit (metaphorically!) all over the metaphorical floor.

I don't know what to do. No, I do know. I must shit. But it's easier said than done.

Im lonely and would like to hang out with some friends but no close friend is available or replace that with smoking some weed but i don't like the cough i always get for a few days after smoking. At least this music, gould's 1981 version of goldberg variations makes me feel a bit better.

Im not sure if im autistic for feeling the need to point this out or if the poster conveyed their idea very poorly.

just complain about women and blacks online, it's pretty fulfilling

Vaporize your weed

I could go for a whiskey / ginger ale personally. Probably shouldn't drink four days in a row, though.

I drank half a bottle of vodka last night and have been in a 24 hour recovery phase.

>Drinking alcohol

Bye bye gainz.

I dont have any weed left and the last time i tried vape i coughed harder than ive ever smoked. Also too depressed to gather energy to buy more weed or make editables...

But i realise online, this staring at the screen is just escapism and doesnt actually solve my emptiness. When i put the phone down or turn off laptop i reach this sense of hyper awareness and the silence and loneliness hits harder than ever. I love to dream while sleeping tho. But i have a hard time falling asleep sometimes.

Where do you live

Honestly whats so good about alcohol? It never was something i enjoyed, just made me more talkative in my attempt to fit in during certain times

Downtown toronto. 2nd year music student at uoft

Too bad I'm a few provinces over, we could have hung out.

Drunkenness is such a pleasant sensation, I don't get how anyone could dislike it. Plus eventually you develop an appreciation for the taste. Whiskey / gingers are delicious, I could drink them without even aiming to get sloshed.

I wish I could be more accommodating to the people I encounter in daily life. Were I capable of being so, I might have more friends. I don't have a 'social circle' - I don't even know enough people to have a 'social square', or even a 'social triangle'. A 'social straight line', maybe.

This is easier said than done though. I don't know if it's just the Dunning-Kruger Effect but in almost every social encounter, be it with fellow students or lecturers/strangers/etc, it feels like I have to 'dumb myself down' to varying degrees.

I'm 23 and have yet to find anyone with whom I feel that I can be myself. I'm not truly antisocial inasmuch as I have yet to find someone with whom it's worth being social.

I have friends with whom I feel I can be 'truly' myself, but I've known them since we were children. I don't know if I could ever find that amongst people I haven't known my entire life.

U can b urself with me desu. Itd start off awkward but then we can go play games or debate on philosophy together and rip fat bowls and wonder around the city in a drunken state and i would play my composition to you on the piano.

I can understand why people dislike you

I only really had one childhood friend. I've never had many friends in general desu.

I don't do drink or drugs bro. Straight edge.

Why?

>I'm 23 and have yet to find anyone with whom I feel that I can be myself

Just to entertain the thought: a lot of times, this is just an excuse used in order to keep a distance from people. The same way that a closet-gay virgin will say that he hasn't found any girl who rises to his "standards".

It's pretext, usually.

im a khv and i owe it to r9k, redpill,anime and being bullied all my life
went to gym for the first time tonight tho

Don't forget to start with the Greeks bro, your body and mind must be cleansed of that filth.

Because you're the kind of person who thinks '>tfw to smart to [x]' is funny.

yo i wanna watch a film someone w/ taste rec me a good film

>im a khv and i owe it to r9k, redpill,anime and being bullied all my life

You're the worst human being imaginable. Kill yourself, you'll always be damaged.

I don't want to keep a distance from people though. I just want to find the right people, or person.

I thought it was pretty funny desu.

Lost Highway.

I wonder if,

other

~p
eople
Think Like
Me©

I am sooo tir3d of being Alone.
I am soooo tir4d of being Loveless.

I wish,
I wish, (∞)
F0r 0nce,
I1 could get off the screen01010110,

and find meaning. Find love.

But no 1 0ne thinks like:

Me©.

I sing a song, inside my cr33py Head—
'Wish I warn't special.'

The Revenant.

>You'll always be damaged
And I thought being a projectionist was a dying profession

Do you have a folder with 'Pepes' and 'Wojacks'?

Seen 'em desu. Liked both though so good recs

tfw to intelligent not to have wojaks and pepes

Stop bullying ppl online

Pooetic

I got a folder of 1.5k pepes

I've noticed I'm unable to express even the lightest criticism about the person I'm talking to, even in jest, 99% of the time. I can talk in a playful way and make lots of jokes, but... I dunno. I can't put my finger on why, but I detest this part of myself. It's stifling and dishonest.

Do you watch anime too? Please post your pic. I want to see what you 'robots' look like

do you commonly wear a hat?

Playtime

My life has improved ever since I stopped caring about what others think and started deflecting all criticisms as spooks.

No i don't watch anime but occasionally fap to "sweet guy" when the chapters are good sometimes. I watch family guy/Simpson sometimes when eating cause i finished futurama.

No i dont like the feeling of hat on my head. My hair is thick

Any other anons wanna also post pic so i wont be the only one.......?

Prepare For The Worst

>this is the face of your average /r9k/ retard

if they had better faces they wouldn't be r9k retards.

really makes you think

Uhh.....t...thanks guys......

This is not /soc/, son.

and stop fapping to sweet guys

Im sorry.

Its a korean ecchi webcomic

I don't care if your guys are american or korean, real or animated, it's simply Gay.

m.mangafox.me/manga/sweet_guy/

No thanks, son, I'm straight.

Gonna start reading Moby Dick. Looking forward to it, friendos.

I was invited by a group of qt females and got trashed in an apartment while they went to the nightclub

Did you find the laundry hamper and sniff the thongs where the asshole had rubbed against the fabric?

>tfw never been in a girl apartment so I could do it

Howdy hound, how d'ye go?
Book is Hard, Hard, but
Gooooooooooooooood!

You're seriously fucked in the head if you pull this kinda shit. Fuck off, /r9k/. Go shoot up a mall or something.

What makes it so """"""""hard""""""""?

What's wrong with it? tfw seriously so autistic i can't see why this would be bad

It was for sound's sake

Moebius (2013)

Incendies

I'm a 24 year-old virgin. I was on my first date a few weeks ago. We met on Tinder, she seemed fun and intelligent so we got together, drank wine, talked about philosophy etc. She was great, but I fucked it up enormously in the end.

I still masturbate to her pictures every other day.

kim ki duk, his movie about monks is better. like summer winter fall spring and again spring, what?

Did you tell her you voted Trump?

what do u imagine her butthoolio smells like?

Holy digits..

>mixing scotch
Only redeemable if you're anosmic.
Only redeemable if you kill yourself.
Top shelf spirits, save vodka, are the tastiest beverages in the world once you've acquired a taste. Beers are refreshing and relaxing. Wines can be both.
The main attraction for most is social lubrication.

I was a bit tipsy, touched her boob, she slapped me.

Roasted apple seeds with a hint of salmon.

>/r9k/ goes on a date

I can't really identify with the /r9k/ culture, neither am I a misogynist. I'm just really clumsy.

You're a 24 year old virgin with no social skills, apparently.

Do you post Pepes routinely?

But really, why did she slap you if it was merely an accident?

If it was mild boob touchage, you can still salvage it by coming clean. If you don't care about your dignity, anyway. Tell her you're a sperg and 24 year old KHV, and it took every ounce of self-control and miracle-working you're capable of to make it as far as you did, and your brain just overloaded and made you do a retarded thing.

I've recovered from worse. One time I got shitfaced, called a sweet girl I was FWBing over Skype, loaded up another Skype and called my psychotic drug dealer on it while she was muted but could still hear me, and talked to him about egregious /pol/ shit for an hour to piss her off.

>about egregious /pol/
like how inferior non-whites and women are to you and me?

the stomach rumbles up some uncomfortable bubbles
im a loser, but whats really winning anyway
if i could sink into my chair, that wouldn't be so bad
where did my music go

no hope

I wrote this on a previous thread and I got her number the next time I saw her. We texted all day and we stayed up until 5 on rabb.it watching movies and listening to music.

I don't want to get close to her though. Every girl I've talked to has been purely out of lust, but I don't want to fuck her either. I don't want to date and I don't want to be her friend. I just want to talk and make her laugh, that's all.

wish i could just talk to people and not have to commit emotionally desu

fag

>Write what's on your mind
Why is this and Chomsky threads allowed but Shakespeare, aesthetic and apologetics threads deleted?

Be warnèd, friends, for this his spoilèd text
Will make ye burst in tears of caustic laughter.

sage and report, me'laddie

>wish i could just talk to people and not have to commit emotionally desu
iktf

Haven't seen that one yet

I suppose it seemed more intentional than accidental to her. I wasn't able to explain anything at the moment. I could only apologise and spill spaghetti all over the floor.

It's been more than a month already, I'm getting over it. I can't even contact her anyway.

That's a really nice accent, user. Where are you from?

i was supposed to be reading some novels over this weekend but i didnt plan on socializing with other people. shes distracting me from my literary pursuits lads

Kys, my man

It's for the best I think, she'd never fuck you anyway.

>Shakespeare
Outdated, obsolete: irrelevant.

>aesthetic
Literally what does it have to do with literature or writing? It's an intellectual art, nothing to do with aesthesis!

>apologetics

Where did the word "dickweed" come from, is it a reference for some sickness that turned into an insult?

You may find that establishing a meaningful relationship to the opposite gender will expand your understanding of works of literature that deal with human relationships

i think it came from another word that sounds a lot like dickweed and some retard ran with it, sort of like "cockgoblin" that obvious came from some mong misunderstand the word "hobgoblin", actually i think there is a lastname that's close to dickweed, there was a pro skater with the name, and probably it does take much for kids on the school yard to turn it into dickweed