Read books.

Just do it.

Women should remain virgins until marriage
Women shouldn't have the right to vote
Women shouldn't be able to choose their own spouse
Women should stay in the home and take care of her children and husband
Women shouldn't participate in politics or art
Female sexuality is disgusting

Never rawdog it with some girl you just picked up from the bar.

Awareness of the self and mind unclouded by the fear or desire

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums ever managed to, or would ever manage to pick a girl at the bar.

okay fuck here we go

-no one actually knows who you are so you can act any way you want with strangers.

-work is work not fun.

- always wear underwear. even if you hate them and only because one day you might rip your pants or fucking get in an ambulance and have your fucking pants cut off you in front of strangers. fuck I learned this the hard way after 25 years of going commando.

- the customer isn't always right

- aim low miss high

- trying is the first step towards failure

Excuse me? When have we become r9k or /g/

All things rise and fall away

Not being able to pick random girls at the bar doesn't mean you can't have a gf or that you hate women.

I've done that plenty of times.

>-no one actually knows who you are so you can act any way you want with strangers.

holy shit, this is true.

Getting gf is significantly harder than picking up drunk sluts from a bar.

I think he ment that what you posted is more true for other boards than Veeky Forums.

Don't fuck your friends. It will ruin your friendship.

everything dies

this

stop being resentful, money is fucking great, now go get some

It seems that Veeky Forums has degenerated into /b/ lately.

Here's actual advice:

>choose your life partners as if you are your child choosing a mother / dad

You'll be interested in good genes, but not hotness. You'll want a person who is caring, stable, solves problems instead of being one and that will help you become a better person instead of making you weaker.

>the first time you meet someone, treat them the BEST way you can. Then, just treat them like they'll treat you

You'll be efficient. You won't keep the nice people away from you meanwhile you won't waste your life being generous with ungrateful people.

>remember life is short and there are 8 billion people in the world

Don't waste your time with bad people. There is someone looking for a good person just like you are right now. Wasting time with the bad crowd will just rob that person and yourself of precious and scarce company.

>stop blaming capitalism

Learn new languages, learn a new trade or just learn something that society needs ALL THE TIME. If you think capitalism is bad because things don't appear magically and think you can't live life if people are not forced to provide to you, become a thief. At least you'll be living the dream.

>don't come to Veeky Forums for the sake of wasting time

Come to the boards with a purpose and an eye on the way out. Want the source of an image? Go to Request, get the source and LEAVE. Want to ask about a book or a writing tip? Go to Veeky Forums, ask your question and LEAVE.

When you're old, you'll miss the spectacular now that you're living in this exact moment.

> Listen to people.

> Allow them to enter awkward territory in a conversation, that's probably where some very interesting stuff is.

> Contribute your own experiences, observations and aspirations to the conversation.

> Don't leak other people's secrets. It's a dick move and should you should only do it to actual dicks otherwise you are the dick. Also people will not trust you if you leak things.

> And most important. Trust the people you talk with. If you don't want something to come back and haunt you, don't tell it to people who you suspect will tell others.

don't fall in love. never fall in love. she will leave you anyway. and you will never recover or be able to forget her. it's not worth it.

it's not that bad, i'm already over it

You're saying that as if you can actually have a real friendship with someone you're attracted to.

how does friendzone works

wrong

Not a friendship.

It worked out for us before we got piss drunk at her place.

what is it then?

Don't forget to drink your ovaltine.

>>>/kys/

Veeky Forums is a board about exploring the mysteries of life through language, not defeatism. If you are planning to shoot a school, please stay in your containment board.

Love is gay

All women turn into your mother after like two years

Fuck teenagers while you can, then get rich so you can keep fucking them

That "friendship" would eventually lead to that or unhappiness either way.

A desperate fool chasing a girl that exploits him.

your right im sorry. its just that... u guys are my only friends.

>two years
What is it with two years anyway? Why is that precisely the point where my relationships have failed?

i've never been able to maintain interest in a girl for two years...i just can't keep it up, plus girls always get paranoid that i'm going to cheat on them, it's like whenever i get anywhere with a girl they start getting paranoid like every chick i talk to wants to fuck my brains out...give me a break, i mean i look decent, but i'm not a fucking sex god or something, come off it...probably end up marrying someone who's more of a friend than a lover, which is ok i guess.

>All women turn into your mother after like two years
thats fucking perfect. i've never really had a mom

>probably end up marrying someone who's more of a friend than a lover, which is ok i guess.
It's not just okay, it's honestly what anyone should aim for. The person you marry should have become your best friend through the relationship at that point.

that's the problem, the hot chicks that make my dick hard don't keep me interested long enough to become "best friends" or whatever

instead of asking a girl out if it seems to hard or you're way to pussy or what ever. like if you're in highschool or some shit. ask a friend of the girl that you like if she likes anyone? just be like ohhhh I dunno I was just wondering. then that friend will tell the chick you like opening the front door for you and she will most likely come approach you if she's down. I would usually just ask like 15 girls at a time in highschool and just try and chop them all

You have to be at least 18 years old to use Veeky Forums, kid.

Are you even in high school yet?

it's not the fun part of having a mom

watch Louis CK's comedy bits before he got divorced and you'll get some idea of it

this is marriage:
youtube.com/watch?v=YnP5oid8fD8

for the love of god understand what you're getting into

imagine right now someone held up a piece of dog shit to your face, really poignantly imagine a piece of smelly shit in your face. now think about the involuntary facial expression you're making as a response to that. that's what every woman's face transforms into, permanently, in their mid-late twenties. they become permanently annoyed, irritable, cunty, naggy fucking cunts who hate you.

yeah, i can already sense that from girls...i think that's the other reasons my relationships don't go far, women always think they can start arguing with me in one of those mom-fight kind of things, but i'm just never ready for that so once we have one of those i just don't get over it, i mean i get over it, but i also start pulling away, like too seen to nag with bullshit, we're not even close to getting married and u starting already? fuckit, im out, u got bomb pussy, but i'll wack it if i have to idgaf

Is life too long or too short?

It's just right.

All of this basically imho desu senpai

he's a trained actor but he still couldn't bring himself to look at the audience when he said "i really love her", clearly that marriage was over already

>implying you can have a platonic relationship with women
KEK

i have platonic relationships with a couple chicks, doesn't mean i don't think about hammering their puss if they wear something hot, but it's not like im some friendzone dummy waiting for a moment of vulnerability to exploit, their friends we don't flirt or touch each other when we hang out, plus it's less gay than hanging out with a bunch of dudes

I'm looking to widen my English vocabulary, preferably from a free online periodical. Looking for something challenging, but not comprised entirely of technical jargon. Any recommendations? So far I've found the Economist.

what the FUCK are you talking about?

u SAID u can't be friends with women but i pointed out that u don't have to be a friendzoned creepyman just cuz a chick is hot

p sure they converge, boyo

always
ALWAYS
look left and right before crossing the street, people are idiots.

bony fuck I'm pudding my land

Don't joke about dead children to your aunt who had a child who died.

Srsly did this.

I've broken 6 condoms and probably only ever used condoms like 30 times. that's a shit ratio. wear 2.

If you're not attracted to them, it's perfectly possible. Just like how you can be friends with dudes. You're not attracted to them.

If you're attracted to them, that's a fucking mess waiting to happen.

If you're a horny teenage idiot then yeah probably don't hang out with girls until you mellow out.

wear a bag on your head as well in case hers falls off

you should want a mediocre or ugly wife with good personality. ugly girls have character and intelligence, more important genes you want for your future children. also, if you're attractive they'll never leave you.
also,
ugly does NOT mean fat. don't go for land whales, this is a sign of greed and lack of self-respect.

if you have semi ugly children and you raise them well, they wont have everything handed to them in life the way attractive children would, and they'll grow to be better people

what you say is edgy but reasonable. what colour pill did you take?

What you really want is a girl that was ugly as a teen but grew into her good looks. All the benefits of what you said plus you're not stuck plugging an ugly chick for the rest of your life.

And only insecure faggots worry about girls leaving them.

You REALLY don't want an ugly chick who was hot in high school. Craziest bitches out there. They still think they're hot in their head, and they are never letting go of that notion.

I'd argue that. If a girl grows into her looks in college she'll become a massive slut, I've seen it happen too many times to count.
I believe you should aim for the middle-of-the-road girls who weren't attractive enough in their youth to become spoiled, but aren't so grotesque that they have never felt intimacy

lol

Been searching for wisdom for 35 years. Most of it is new-age bullshit, or statements that are more catchy than sensible. Effortpost incoming.

Commitment and endurance can move mountains. If you commit to something often, even if it's for a few minutes a day, it will add up to something immense. Half-ass everything, and you will get nothing great from it.

An object in motion stays in motion. An object at rest stays at rest.

The results you get from life are directly proportionate to how much effort you put into life.

It's never as bad as you think it is.

Depression feeds on the past, anxiety feeds on the future.

Take great care of yourself and your body. Exercise and eat a good diet. I don't give a fuck what your excuse is. Unless you're in a coma, you have no reasonable excuse not to exercise. When you get older, you don't want to feel like you're a prisoner in your own body.

Don't trust people who talk shit about others behind their backs, and don't talk shit about people behind their backs.

The less you say, the more value your words have.

I think this is the most important one I've learned:
The world owes you nothing.

>buy 2 physical alarms and put them on other sides of the room.

>get a kurig and a costco membership

>use the pomodoro method when you really need to get to work but don't want to

>figure out your style and buy 10 variants of that outfit

>learn to tie a tie

>learn how to lift, even if you don't keep it up

>watch the wire so you don't need to watch television anymore

>learn to cook chicken and pasta

>learn to work on cars, but buy a car that won't need work

>fake it till you make it

>befriend everyone you meet

>go out of your way to be polite and kind to other people

you sound like a fag. but fake it till you make it is perfect. always do this.

Whatever you tell yourself most is probably a lie

Legit good advice

kill yourself. There's no point incurring further disutiity and there's no huge revelation on its way

better learn to tie that tie in a half-Windsor tho.

Don't bother with occultism. There's probably something there but it's not worth the effort.

Don't talk shit about your wife/girlfriend behind your back. Literally nothing good will come out of it, and I don't know whether it actually makes you pathetic but it's a good indicator.

A single term in the wartime military is worth a shot if you're up for it but don't make it a career.

Do whatever you must to stay healthy. You could spend decades trapped in a broken body otherwise.

Be realistic about how smart you are when making future career plans. Practically no one will give you a straight answer on this.

Don't expect to be worth a shit, generally, until you're well into your 30s. Midlife crises mostly consist of men realizing they burnt themselves out in their 20s when they could've been building things that started to pay off big when they hit middle age.

Nice. I'll add.

>Learn to become a morning person
>learn to understand things you disagree with without feeling hatred towards those who believe it
>say "yes" to every opportunity if the alternative is sitting around doing nothing, even if you don't think you'll like it
>don't be a pothead
>respect EVERYONE.
>learn to argue/debate/discuss controversial ideas while retaining love for the person youre arguing with
>a bad job with good coworkers is better than a good job with bad coworkers
>put a $20 in your glove compartment
>all action and no plans is better than all plans and no action.
>be comfortable with solitude without having some lonely aesthetic slant to it.
>emotionally-balanced average-looking non-white girls are the best people to befriend
>Have a dream and pursue it, even if it's crazy nonsense, even if it's small and dismissible

you only live once. live it up as hard as you can no matter what. always try and have the best times. you only get one. so if ur in Vegas and the wife is home and some slewdem galdem come up on you, best be on that Yolo ooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOO

This is pure delusion. You're just in the friendzone/subconsciously orbiting. If you honestly believe a platonic relationship with a female can ever hope to match the camaraderie you have with real mates, serious discussion, or anything in general, you're just stupid or have never had real friends. Ultimately women cannot reach this same level of true friendship with other males due to biological/psychological restrictions. I am talking about an actual good (best) friend, not acquaintances.

>emotionally-balanced average-looking non-white girls are the best people to befriend
Fuck, this is so true. IDK what it is with white girls, they're all nutty as hell nowadays.

What are these biological restrictions? What are your sources?

All of my closest friends are females, almost all for about a decade.
difference between me and you is i'm not a dumbshit teenager.

what is: childbirth and motherhood.
If you don't understand any of the psychology behind this please leave pleb.

He's talking out of his ass, of course. Several of my great friends are girls. You just have to have some semblance of self-control.

You didn't really refute anything? You just said some unrelated biological processes.

Check this out: Menstruation and puberty.

t. nu-male cuck

You didn't really bring up any points? You just asked a question and asked for sources.

Keep a dairy. Make it personal by exploring your past, and thinking of your future. It's one of the healthiest things you can do, and it's a lot more productive than sperging out on facebook or twitter.

Stop taking life advice from a literature board full of autists

Try to become as self-aware as possible.

- make every day a fucking blast for your kids. in what ever way they like. just make sure they love every day.

Keep your """"redpills"""" to the cancer boards please

leave the house every once in a while bucko

Self-Awareness is the first step to success.

>learn to understand things you disagree with without feeling hatred towards those who believe it

If you are capable of doing this, you are better than 99.9% of other humans on the planet.

Never associate with people who are really into Tarantino movies

Find a good 24 hour diner near you

Learn to enjoy your coffee black

>It's never as bad as you think it is.
>Depression feeds on the past, anxiety feeds on the future.

preach

solid advice, desu

if this is unironic, please dont ever wear two condoms. The friction between the two will tear them both. try bigger condoms if yours keep breaking.

I'm just trying to help anons.

Am I a faggot for having a costco membership?
NO IM FUCKING 40 FAGGOTS AT 30% OFF BULK PRICE.

go to sleep(varies by your timezone)

Take a break from the screens once in a while.

I broke my phone and ordered a replacement screen. It took 2 months for me to get it (China), and I went without a phone for that time. After fixing it, and realizing I only got 15 text messages in that time, and only missed a handful of phonecalls I realised I really don't need to carry this thing around with my all the time. I leave it at home 99% of the time now, and I leave it on silent. You'll be surprised just how conditioned you've been to react to all the alerts and vibrations...