biologists fucks LEAVE

Dewalt yellow black

A full face panoramic gas mask.

Cringe. Leave.

o-oh. okay.

gunnars

None.

I'm also a biologist.

What do you do that requires that kind of kit?

Uvex Stealth Reader Goggle with Clear XTR Lens master race reporting in.

Fucking awesome.

Lmao, that's not even goggles. Only scrubs working on infant-tier shit would use open glasses.

what do you do that those goggles become more necessary than the ones in OP

None. I am a geologist. Except in very rare circumstances the most dangerous material I work with is dirt

Leave. Cringe.

Lol ur moms pussy

Lately it's been mostly work on viral vectors and hybridomas, in addition to handling a shitload of hazardous chemicals. Trust me, you don't want any of those things anywhere near your eyes.

I wear my safety squints

i handled glacial acid (a few hours ago) with a pair not drastically different than the op post, and have handled hydrofluoric just the same, wouldn't call it infant tier shit i'd call your goggles infant tier baby proof

On the upside, it's not like there's any danger of room temperature hydrofluoric acid evaporating and causing you to die a slow, agonizing death. Even so, your argument is retarded.

Just gamer glasses because I'm a computer scientist

>biologists fucks LEAVE

Z87 +

> Can withstand a 5 kg pointed weight dropped from 1 meter

>he wore goggles for glacial acetic acid
lol

It still badly harms your eyes if you get it in them. And you should wear safety goggles all the time when in a lab (that is working with chemicals) anyway.

Are you guys unironically bitching about "too much safety"? Damn, you guys must be mainly and tough as fuck, amirite?
Fuck off.

fucking leaf

PLEASE DO NOT BULLY THE BIOLOGISTS

t. the one who knocks

these fucking things. they looked clear in the catalog but they sent us shit that looks like lightly tinted sun glasses.

now everyone in the lab looks like a tool that wears sunglasses indoors.

this desu

Birdwatching or navy seal?

Same. Don't want any jeslus clip going into my eyeballs.

cool as hell. i wish it wasn't annoying to wear gas masks with normal glasses on

swimmer?

>wearing the gogglejew to prevent the development of your heat and xray vision superpowers

I wear nothing. Googles are overrated.

everyone in this thread is a pleb

pic related, 3M lighted safety glasses that are Made In America. Because sometimes you want to actually see what you're doing.

>man I don't want any of this NaCl in my eyes
>should I wear these small safety goggles?
>nah, I should wear a full hazmat suit

>biologists fucks LEAVE

Why does Veeky Forums hate biology ?

Oh yeah, that example sure is equivalent to the stuff you were bitching about, isn't it?

why does reddit feel welcome here?

The meme is that anything that isn't mathematics/physics is equivalent to collecting stamps.

I guess the latest fad is that if you work with anything involving any organic molecule, you're a biologist.

>any of this NaCl in my eyes
>>should I wear these small safety goggles?
>>nah, I should wear a full hazmat suit
Any exposure is bad exposure user

Nice quints, kind of a shame no ones checked em

1. stop namefagging
2. go back to plebbit

i specifically fucking said

you're not my real dad, you can't control me

I need to regulate chemical reactions and if the doses added are off a bit I get some nasty fumes in my face that is irritating on bare skin and couls mean some bad time for the lungs.
Ay. I appericiate your comment.
I actually got used to it. Only things are sweat and a red face afterwards.
>Thinks thoughing it out is better then potentially avoiding your lung tissue getting damaged with deteriorating fumes.
I actually was going to give you a roast on just that shitty normie meme. But since you are a biologist I think you may be better off somewhere else after all.

i also would like to know this. is there really anything wrong with biology i thought it was a legitimately challenging and intellectually rigorous major but i don't know i am a math major

>not wearing safety goggles when using your pick

You'll put your eye out

>is there really anything wrong with biology
Of course not. It's just physics, eng, and math majors trying to shit on everything else because they mistakenly assume everything can be reducible to their respective fields.

Veeky Forums told me the only thing engineers shit on are dicks though

>NaCl
>fumes

Dude. I never said NaCl.
Are you disabled?
I am just telling why I need it, not why you need it.